L'Anza Healing Smooth Glossifying Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Frances T.

BY L'ANZA

Smoother, Shinier Hair Tames Curls &Amp; Waves Provides Straight, Sleek Looks Gentle, Sulfate-Free Cleansing Controls Frizz &Amp; Preserves Hair Color Glossifying Shampoo Is A Rich-Lathering, Sulfate-Free Formula That Gently &Amp; Effectively Calms Curls &Amp; Waves.&Nbsp; Instantly Transforms Rough, Coarse &Amp; Unruly Hair Into Soft, Smooth &Amp; Shiny Hair.&Nbsp; Coix Seed Extract Relaxes The Hair Fiber While Mangosteen Fruit Adds A Lustrous Sheen.&Nbsp; Keratin Healing System&Trade;&Nbsp; Heals, Seals &Amp; Protects, Blocking Humidity &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Hair Glows With Radiant Health. (Ph 5.4) Sold Exclusively In Salons No Animal Testing Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Davexlabs Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Davexlabs Llc.&Nbsp; Davexlabs Llc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer&Rsquo;S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer&Rsquo;S Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Davexlabs Llc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

L'Anza Healing Smooth Glossifying Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
  • "So many people have asked what I am using on my hair and that just solidified the difference I noticed when I started using it." in 1 review
  • "I have not tried to use this without the corresponding conditioner, but they seem to work very well together." in 1 review
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
I love this shampoo! A little goes a long way. I use it with the conditioner, and my hair has improved quite a bit over the past two months. Less split ends, stronger, natural curls coming back, and it smells amazing!
DONNA V.
I have fine, wavy, brown hair which is colored blonde, and cut in a bob to just above my shoulders. I love to see people with shiny hair, as I think that it indicates health and good grooming. So, I have used many products (including a flat iron) to try to get that shiny look which does not come naturally to fine and color-treated hair. This is effective, but I don't like to use this every day to possible damage to my hair. I have used many of the other Lanza shampoo and conditioners (Color Care and the Moisturing line are my favorite), so I thought that I would give it a try.

This product definitely does what it says that it does - it makes your hair smoothr. This means that the hair follicle closes a bit, which results in more shine. Also, this results in less frizz throughout the day as the humidity doesn't have an open "door" to get into the hair and frizz it out like mine always does on hot, humid days. This shampoo did not have a long lasting effect on my hair, but every day that I used it, it worked well.

It doesn't smell as great as the rest of the Lanza line, but still smells clean. As with most shampoo and conditioners, it seems to work best with the corresponding smoothing conditioner. I have not tried to use this without the corresponding conditioner, but they seem to work very well together.

I don't use this daily as I prefer the other product lines which I mentioned from Lanza, but I do use this on super humid days in order to minimize the frizz. Unless it's super humid that day, I can avoid using my flat iron if I use this product which is great.

I will order this again and keep it around for those humid days but not to use as a daily shampoo (although you certainly could).
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
This shampoo give a great sheen to the hair but also helps smoother the hair by softening the disulfide bond in the hair for a temporary smoothing treatment. It works well on all hair types and is color safe!
Ally S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Richa W.
Perris, CA
My hairstylist recently switched her color and hair care line to LANZA. I'm so happy with this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and shiny and smooth. It suds unlike some sulfate free shampoos. Leaves me feeling clean. A little goes a long ways. I think over time it will improve the condition of my hair.
Emma C.
I cannot get over how much I love this product (and the healthy conditioner). So many people have asked what I am using on my hair and that just solidified the difference I noticed when I started using it. Great job Lanza!!!
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
Using lanza products is when I finally started to notice a difference in my hair. This product is great and leaves my hair feeling shiney, glossy, and smooth! I've how this product aims at keeping your hair healthy without harsh products.
Alexis M.
Marlton, NJ
This is an incredible shampoo from LANZA. The line is for curly, wavy hair but it is excellent on dry hair in the winter time. It is great when you straighten your hair.
Kimberly Y.
Perris, CA
This shampoo is my favorite. It is quite expensive but it does a great job at taming frizzy hair and it does make the hair look healthy and shiny!
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This shampoo made my hair feel so good I was a little iffy at first not ever hearing of it but gave it a shot and I'm glad I did

back