BY L'ANZA

L'Anza Healing Moisture Moi Moi Hair Masque provides the deepest moisture therapy for severely dehydrated hair. Using exotic blends of Polynesian botanicals this intensive formula makes hair incredibly soft and silky with renewed health and shine. Treat your dehydrated hair to an intense burst of moisture with L'Anza'a Healing Moisture Moi Moi Hair Masque. Applying advanced technology L'Anza's Keratin Healing System™ delivers moisturising elements deep into your hair's cortex hydrating quickly and completely. These moisturising particles penetrate deep into the hair rather than accumulating on the surface so hair isn't weighed down. The result is outstanding softness and silkiness with exceptional body even for the finest hair strands. Directions of use: Apply to dry or damp hair. Leave-in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For very dehydrated hair leave-in for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For severely dehydrated hair cover with a plastic cap and leave-in for 30 minutes use with or without heat rinse thoroughly. see more...

Becky S.
1,208 reviews
To begin, ALWAYS READ INSTRUCTIONS even if a professional tells you how to use the product!!!
I was sold this as a LEAVE- IN Conditioner but it is a hair mask for dry hair NOT a LEAVE in product! I have very long, fine, super straight hair that did have some colour damage and split ends but wasn't severely dehydrated so leaving this stuff on my hair without rinsing was a disaster. Even the 30 minute technique was too much for what I needed but once I figured it out, it works very nicely as a once in a while treatment for my hair when used mid shaft to ends and left on for 5 to 10 minutes and rinsed out.
It smells wonderfully, detangles, moisturizes, conditions and delivers on most all promises. It has a fairly high price tag and works similarly to other products that cost only a fraction of it so I don't think I'd buy it again.
Ember B.
If you have dry hair you need this product! It's a life saver and gives your hair the moisture it needs. Its worth the price and you don't need a lot of this product to do the job.
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I love this deep conditioning mask! It have little tiny pearls that when emulsified I’m the hair they break open and give extra doses of moisture to the hair! I highly recommend for hair that needs moisture!
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
In the summer my hair gets so dry from the heat and being in the pool. I really love how this product leaves my hair soft and so healthy looking.
Danica A.
I had better hopes, but this product just didn't work at all. It actually almost left my hair too dry. Didn't help. But it smells good
Carol N.
Moray
I cannot live without this conditioner for my bleached hair! Leaves it feeling amazingly silky soft. It also amazes my hair dresser how normal my hair feels. They can’t believe they bleach it either! Also smells amazing and last forever as only need a tiny bit!