L'Anza Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Nádia C.
2 colors available

BY L'ANZA

This emollient-rich formula penetrates quickly and completely, saturating hair with abundant moisture without weight. Hair is touchably soft, exceptionally silky with restored health and sheen. Safe for color treated hair. see more...

• Is this conditioner good for thin hair? 2 Answers
  • Que más productos hay de L'Anza Cuanto cuesta? es bueno ? 1 Answers
  • Lo recomiendan ?? Que costo tiene ?1 Answers
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
I was so happy I found this conditioner! I use it with the shampoo. It smells good and makes your hair really soft. I bleach my hair and noticed remarkable improvement in my hair strength and growth since using the combination of the two.
Trudy M.
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA
This smells amazing..the smell stays on your hair through out the whole day!!! It makes your scalp feel refreshed!!! I would recommend this to everyone!!
Seianna W.
Seianna W.
This conditioner works very well! Since I have mixed hair, I use it once I get out of the shower and my hair look greater than ever
Dinorha Z.
Dinorha Z.
Cedar Hill, TX
I have been using this shampoo since forever lol. It makes my hair look so healthy and the shampoo lasts long.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This l'anza healing moisture kukui nut conditioner is very helpful for your hair it leaves your hair so soft
Alanna G.
Alanna G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this system. It is perfect for dry, damaged curls. I used the Kukui Nut Shampoo and Conditioner along with the Noni Fruit Leave-In Conditioner and my hair felt and looked heavenly! Would recommend!
Nádia C.
Nádia C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this conditioner. It hydrates the hair so well, no other conditioner leaves my hair so smooth. I have a normal straight thin hair, so if I use it on my whole hair it can get heavy and seems oily, so I only use it on the bottom. Sometimes leave it on for 10 minutes on my whole hair when I need more hydration (it seems oily after like I said before, but just one wash and then it feels so smooth and perfect)
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used just about every hair product there is. My hair lady had me try this and I'm glad she did. It's the best stuff you can use and makes your hair look and feel healthier then it really is. I would defiantly recommend!
Summer L.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is color treated and this really locks the color in and softens up the ends of my hair
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Sheboygan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's softens my hair and it works any type of hair styles, nice smell with it too!
Becki M.
Becki M.
Is this good for dry lightened hair? How is the smell?
Grete I.
Grete I.
Recommend? Are there any cons?
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this be a good fit for curly color treated hair? Does it detangle or reduce frizz?
Jesslyn G.
Jesslyn G.
Is this conditioner good for thin hair?
Claudiia M.
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Lo recomiendan ?? Que costo tiene ?