L'Anza Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Tanya M.L'Anza Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Tanya M.L'Anza Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Nadia N.

BY L'ANZA

This emollient-rich formula penetrates quickly and completely, saturating hair with abundant moisture without weight. Hair is touchably soft, exceptionally silky with restored health and sheen. Safe for color treated hair. see more...

• Is this conditioner good for thin hair? 2 Answers
  • Que más productos hay de L'Anza Cuanto cuesta? es bueno ? 1 Answers
  • Lo recomiendan ?? Que costo tiene ?1 Answers
Madeline H.
Grapevine
Review for: Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner 33.8 oz more...
My hair is very dry on its own, with lots of split ends. But this conditioner seems to soften my hair up by a tenfold, brightening its color and making it easy to style. There isn’t really a smell, but I love it just the same.
Tanya M.
I bought this just to try and fell in love with it. It’s a bit expensive but worth the purchase. I noticed a huge difference in my hair. There was less frizz and dryness.
Blah B.
I use this with their moisturizing shampoo and also the spray detangler, omg makes my hair the softest it's ever been. Great for color treated hair. It softens and smells amazing all at the same time. Spendy but worth it.
Ashley K.
Cresbard, SD
Love the smell of this! Definitely leaves hair feeling great and moisturized. I haven't been able to use it as an everyday conditioner because it can make it greasy and heavy so I use it about once a week.
Leslie W.
Rochester, NY
I have course, porous hair with a lot of natural wave. Typically, when I use conditioner, I use a lot. My hair eats it up. So no matter the price, it is costly. Lanza isn't cheap...but I have to say, this is one of the few conditioners where a little goes a long way. Super moisturizing. I noticed a difference in my ends right away. I use far less product than I have with other brands. I love it. Tip? Sometimes I even run in a teensy amount to "leave-in" when I do a top knot or even a scrunchy wave. It defines without weighing hair down. Disclaimer: May be too much for fine hair.
Amanda R.
Wilmington, NC
Love this product!! Got i️t as a gift, along with the shampoo. I️t smells so amazing. I regularly color my hair and this conditioner keeps my hair hydrated and healthy.
Nadia N.
Tucson, AZ
I love this conditioner. It hydrates the hair so well, no other conditioner leaves my hair so smooth. I have a normal straight thin hair, so if I use it on my whole hair it can get heavy and seems oily, so I only use it on the bottom. Sometimes leave it on for 10 minutes on my whole hair when I need more hydration (it seems oily after like I said before, but just one wash and then it feels so smooth and perfect)
Ally S.
1,066 reviews
Review for: Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner 33.8 oz, Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner 8.5 oz more...
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
I've used just about every hair product there is. My hair lady had me try this and I'm glad she did. It's the best stuff you can use and makes your hair look and feel healthier then it really is. I would defiantly recommend!
Tricia C.
I was so happy I found this conditioner! I use it with the shampoo. It smells good and makes your hair really soft. I bleach my hair and noticed remarkable improvement in my hair strength and growth since using the combination of the two.
Becki M.
Is this good for dry lightened hair? How is the smell?
Grete I.
Tartu
Recommend? Are there any cons?
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Will this be a good fit for curly color treated hair? Does it detangle or reduce frizz?
Jesslyn G.
Is this conditioner good for thin hair?
Asra F.
Does it have hair fall preventing properties?