L'anza Healing Haircare L'Anza Healing Style Dry Texture Spray (300ml) uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY L'ANZA

L'Anza Healing Style Dry Texture Spray is a quick drying finishing spray to create volume and build texture. Specially formulated with invisible natural mineral clay powder to reduce excess oil without weighing the hair down. Copaiba Tree Resin adds body to leave hair flexible and manageable and L'Anza's Keratin Healing System reinforces the hair's structure to leave you with strong locks. Suitable for all hair types the unisex spray will fragrance hair with a refreshing clean scent. E.N. Directions for use: For texture - Spray throughout hair then style as desired. For body and support - Spray at the base of the hair then style as desired. For oil control - Spray where oil is present then brush hair thoroughly. see more...

Kara B.
Staunton , VA
I got this at my hair salon. I have very thin hair when I straighten it and this works so well. It smells amazing. Gives texture and body. Doesn’t leave your hair hard and crunchy.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
This product gives my hair nice texture without looking greasy and gross, but it sort of makes me look like I have dandruff. It leaves these little white balls in the roots of my hair.
Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
Absolutely love this texture spray. Typically I don’t care too much for texturizing sprays because they come out very watery. But this is in an aerosols can and doesn’t wet my hair down. It can also be used for volume at the roots or even a dry shampoo because it absorbs excess oils. 3 in 1, who doesn’t want that?
Ally S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
One of my most favorite styling products! It gives my hair enough texture without feeling gritty and dirty. It smells good and I would recommend it to a friend! I use it as a dry shampoo and it really helps!
Courtney K.
Livonia, LA
This texturizing spray is AMAZING! I use it as a dry shampoo as well. My hair is very fine and silky and it helps give texture so it holds style! Love!!
Jennifer R.
Love this product. Received this from my local salon. Use this product every morning. Definitely recommend this!
Lavender O.
Love this product. I have long, thick , coarse hair and it works well to texturizing my hair even with how heavy my hair is. I would recommend this product to others . It’s pricier but worth it.