L'anza Healing Haircare L'Anza Healing Style Curl Define (125ml)

Creates smooth soft curls. Tames frizz and flyaways. Adds bounce and shine. Healing Style Curl Define contains Lanza s Keratin Healing System to heal seal and protect for improved styling control. Includes Color Preservers UVA/UVB/UVC Protectors. Thermal Guard and Rainforest botanicals. Size: 4.4 oz. Cream. see more...

Ally S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Saphyre C.
I was unsure of this product prior to my purchase but I'll definitely repurchase this item. I have naturally curly hair and it definitely enhanced my curls and made them look great.
Jasmin G.
Citrus Heights, CA
This really does a good job at taming frizziness & leaves it very silky and smooth. Usually my hair is always frizzy and cant be tamed but this product did a great job at taming the frizz and curls.
katie s.
Astoria, OR
At first, I was doubting it. but then it made my curls beautiful. it tamed them, while also keeping the hold of the curl. this is my favorite buy! seriously recommend.
Christa M.
Niles, MI
Lanza is amazing all around! One of my favorite lines as a stylist. This product is perfect for easy styling on curly or wavy hair.
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
Love this for days on the go. I have wavy hair and it just allows my hair to be not frizzy and pretty beachy waves.
Felicia  L.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've never used this product before BUT I HAVE used other Lanza products and i absolutely love them!
Simone Lopes Mendes Dias M.
Montes claros
Ainda não fiz o teste com esse é bom Meninas vocês recomendam gostaria de saber antes da minha compra
Erica G.
I looked for this at a local store but couldn't find it. Where can I find it and is it expensive?
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
Has anyone had good experience with frizz and this product.
Claudiia M.