Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsL'Anza
Lanza Healing ColorCare Trauma Treatment 17 oz

Lanza Healing ColorCare Trauma Treatment 1.7 oz.

by L'Anza

107% LONGER LASTING HAIRCOLOR: Clinically-proven to extend the life of haircolor* 1st PRODUCT WITH COLOR ATTACHMENT TECHNOLOGY: Revolutionary formula improves color uptake, deposition and adherence* FULL SPECTRUM COLOR PROTECTION: Shields all haircolors from the environment* TRIPLE UV COLOR PROTECTORS: UVA/UVB color guards to prevent damage and fading* AROMA: Pleasant floral fragrance. Home Use:* Use as a leave-in: Apply to towel-dried hair and leave-in for continuous healing action. Style as desired. Use as often as needed to heal traumatized hair. Regular use will improve color attachment during color services and improve color longevity after color services.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lanza Healing ColorCare Trauma Treatment 1.7 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly H.
Woodland Park
Lanza Healing ColorCare Trauma Treatment 1.7 oz. uploaded by Kelly H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this on a whim as my hair is always dry, I’d extremely fine and thinning. I thought this might help. It s rich and luxuriant but doesn’t stop my color.
lea S.
Columbus, GA
This scent!! It smells so good! Lightweight formula perfect for fine hair (I use it as a leave in treatment) A little pricey for such a small bottle (especially because I need a decent amount for my long hair) but I will buy it again.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
This is such a great leave in treatment. I have previously been using the olaplex bond smoother but got this as a sample and decided to try it out. I fell in love after one use and had to order a full size for myself. This makes my hair so incredibly silky smooth and manageable, my hair detangles so easily with this I don’t feel the need to keep piling on other products. I highly recommend.
Dadriann T.
Claremore, OK
Purchased at: State Bags
My all-time favorite go-to leave in treatment! Replenishes my platinum hair and leaves it as healthy as ever. Will buy again and again!!
Shannon G.
Safety Harbor, FL
This conditioner is phenomenal! It’s lightweight, strengthens the hair, & just makes the hair look and feel healthy. You only need a pea size amount for all of your hair! Pro Tip: squirt a little in with your hair color if you color add home. This will aid in extra conditioning in the hair & also protect it from damage-try it, you’ll thank me later!
Hailey Q.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so first off I'll let you know that last month I fried my hair from bleaching it and this stuff used along with hair oils saved my fried ends!! 3 weeks later and my hair is back to its normal healthy self!! Its so nice in the hair and actually moisturizes and doesn't sit on it very heavy. Its so smooth and easy to work in and can even put it on your roots without turning into a grease ball! I'm so happy I found this brand!
Martha A.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel like it really does repair my hair from the effects of bleaching and coloring. It helps define my waves and leaves it soft but it could def leave it just a bit more hydrated once dry. It's not my holy grail product but it's a great product.
Jenna M.
Gautier, MS
I'm a hair stylist and once I tried this on my clients I was hooked and bought some for myself to use at home. It's great as a leave in conditioner and cutting lotion. Great to use on damaged, porous hair and also protects color from fading by blocking UV rays. Bonus, it smells like a strawberry banana smoothie!
Kourtney C.
texarkana
This stuff works wonders. My hair was fried bad and it brought it back to life after a couple of uses. There is nothing I would do to change it. It’s in great packaging I was very satisfied with how it works in such short time
sarah R.
New Braunfels , TX
This is the best leave in conditioner you will ever use. Only a tiny amount is needed so the bottle lasts forever. Worth the money!

Looking for your answer?