BY L'ANZA

Achieve radiant hair colour with L'Anza Healing Colorcare Silver Brightening Shampoo (300ml). Formulated with L'Anza's Flower Shield Complex which uses the same anti-fade compounds that are found naturally in flowers it helps to brighten white platinum and highlighted hair eliminating brassiness and unwanted tones. It also improves the appearance of cool red and brunette hair as well as adding shine and depth to darker hues helping to preserve your hair no matter what colour it is. Formulated with a strengthening Keratin Healing System and UV protectors to shield against harmful rays it will help your colour to last up to 107% longer. Directions of Use: Apply to wet hair and massage into a lather Rinse thoroughly Follow with conditioner see more...

• Does this have a new formula? I used it a few times years ago and...1 Answers
Ally S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
This shampoo changed my life! Whenever I would get my blonde hair highlighted, a couple months later it would turn very gold and brassy, but not with this shampoo! I put on my hair and leave on until the end of my shower. It lathers quite nicely and I'm left with the perfect shade of ashy blonde hair that looks the same as the salon visit 3 months ago! Highly recommended!
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
I use this about once a week to try to avoid brassiness in my hair. It seems to be doing the job but I do feel like I have to use a lot during each application. It does not foam so it is hard to tell where I apply it.
Amanda Z.
Streetsboro, OH
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars! This is the ONLY purple brightening shampoo that has her kept my champagne platinum locks silver and not brassy and yellow. The purple is thick and dark, costs the hair fabulously. If you have platinum hard or blonde hair that you find gets brassy easily, THIS is your product!!!!
Anna Z.
Cleveland, OH
Absolutely the best shampoo for blondes or women with grey hair who want to brighten their blondes or grey. I use this with my platinum hair and it made my hair the most perfect ashy blonde. I got so many compliments and people asking me where I got my hair done. It was just a shampoo!
Babi L.
Arlington, VA
I've used this a lot at Brazilian salons, they love this brand so I guess it works. I never bought it for myself, but my hair knows it. I use the bonacure that you can buy the 1 litter for the same price as the lanza 300ml. Matter of taste and branding. I prefer to save my money.
Jessica F.
I had my hair bleached silver blonde until recently and this was my go to purple shampoo. It left it with the perfect cool tone every time.
Olivia A.
Zion, IL
This shampoo is great for people with blonde or grey hair who would like to brighten and enhance their color! Love this product!
Brittany B.
Benton, KY
Love using this stuff in my clients. Especially to tone those blondes to tone out the yellow tones. It also smells amazing.
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
Silver bright shampoo is awesome for keeping blonde hair bright! It removes unwanted warmth we’ll stick cleaning the hair!
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does this have a new formula? I used it a few times years ago and turned a white haired old lady hot pink