BY L'ANZA #34 in Scalp Treatments

Heals over processed hair. Extends hair color up to 107% longer. Trauma Treatment® improves color attachment & longevity. Protects from heat & UV rays. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Anza and are not a licensed retailer of L Anza. L Anza guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Anza product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.   see more...

Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
My hairdresser recommended this to me for maintaining my long, healthy, bleached blonde hair. With the help of this product my hair was able to go from shoulder length blonde to nearly mermaid length blonde. I recommend it to everyone. It’s not heavy and smells great too.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg. I just love this product. It has a nice scent and its not sticky. You could use this as a leave in or treatment before or after color process. I could feel a difference in my hairs strength. The color takes a little longer to fade, which is a plus. I used this prior to my rollerset and it made my curls so shiney/glossy without weighting it down. It is not a heavy product when you use the right amount. Love that it has heat protection and UV protection. Nothing negative to say about this product. I definitely would recommend this.
Anna G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This product is pne of my favorites, after coloring the hair you can see and feel the difference using this treatment. Feels soft and shiny hair. The color looks amazing with this leave in product I recommend it 100%
Dotty
Dover.
This product has truly saved my hair. A small amount goes a long way. My hairdresser asked me what have you been using your hair is so healthy. I’ve had Olaplex treatments you name it but nothing works like this stuff.
Kim M.
Rensselaer
This stuff is miracle in a bottle! !! I nursed ny hair back to health with this. And I'm a professional hairstylist and I recommend this to all my clients that have damaged hair
Tash V.
This is one of my holy grail hair products for years now. I have color treated hair and it's very important to use proper haircare to extend longevity of the color and keep it healthy. I use this after I wash my hair, while it's damp. It's a leave in conditioner that works as a heat protectant and color preserver. This stuff really conditions my hair and you only need to use a small amount, so it'll last you a long time! It smells great also, but what hair product doesn't? Highly recommend this product.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
LOVE LANZA. I have been using Lanza products for about 4 years now and this BY FAR is my favorite after wash product, i go thru at least 2 bottles a month because i just love using it, and i even use it on my family members. This has been the BEST thing for my hair, having went from black to blonde to black box color, to brown & all around the color board, Lanza has kept my hair intact and in tip top shape, it never fails me.
Dezi K.
If you wanna see your color treated hair transform from dry and brittle to shiny, soft, and full this is a great GREAT product! I use only this line at the salon I work at and can't say enough good things. Plus this will give you heat protection up to 400° and uv a,b, and c!
Kerynn L.
Rochester, NY
I use this on my damp hair every time I wash it. I focus on my ends and end with whatever left scalp down. Pleasant smell. I use about the size of a quarter. This bottle has lasted me a really long time. Keeps my hair nice and smooth and shiny.
Makeuplvr S.
This is an excellent product! I have color treated, fine, thin hair. This product has saved my hair. It doesn’t weigh it down and it smells amazing! You have to get it at salons, but it’s worth it if you have damaged hair OR don’t want your hair damaged.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
Does this treatment help for extremely dry and over processed hair?! I need something to transform this mop lol
Iona R.
Nairn, Highlands
I've been using a lightweight leave in conditioner but recently it hasn't been working as well after the initial application and I looked at the ingredients list and I think it contains sulphates which I've heard only coat your hair rather than actually getting into your hair and helping it, so does this contain sulphates?