BY L'ANZA #41 in Scalp Treatments

Heals over processed hair. Extends hair color up to 107% longer. Trauma Treatment® improves color attachment & longevity. Protects from heat & UV rays. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Anza and are not a licensed retailer of L Anza. L Anza guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Anza product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.   see more...

• I've been using a lightweight leave in conditioner but re...1 Answers
  • Does this treatment help for extremely dry and over proce...5 Answers
Kristy R.
This stuff is awesome! My hairdresser recommended it to me after I had a little incident with box of color I tried to use at home. I definitely won't be doing that again! It has a nice smell that isn't too strong. It works wonders on your hair though. It does exactly what it claims to do, which is rare. It really helped nurse my hair back to health and extended the life of my hair color. I've used it as a leave in conditioner, in shower conditioner, and hair mask treatment and I was happy with the results of all 3 ways. It makes my hair soft and manageable, as well as helping with split ends and frizz. I'd recommend this product to anyone having any kind of hair issues because it seems to fix everything!
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have been using this for YEARS!! Every time i try to switch to something else I end up coming back to this! it is such an amazing formula & I can tell what a difference it makes in my hair!! I have never color dyed my hair before, but I still use this as my leave in conditioner and I swear by it!!
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
My hairdresser recommended this to me for maintaining my long, healthy, bleached blonde hair. With the help of this product my hair was able to go from shoulder length blonde to nearly mermaid length blonde. I recommend it to everyone. It’s not heavy and smells great too.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg. I just love this product. It has a nice scent and its not sticky. You could use this as a leave in or treatment before or after color process. I could feel a difference in my hairs strength. The color takes a little longer to fade, which is a plus. I used this prior to my rollerset and it made my curls so shiney/glossy without weighting it down. It is not a heavy product when you use the right amount. Love that it has heat protection and UV protection. Nothing negative to say about this product. I definitely would recommend this.
💄Jenn S.
bakersfield
Where have you been all my life? This stuff is amazing. I’ve bleached/colored my hair for the past 20 years, I have very fine hair that breaks easily. I bought this stuff from Ulta and used it. You put it in like a leave in conditioner, just a small amount will do and I concentrated on the ends that we’re dry and damaged. Holy crap! My hair was smooth, soft and you couldn’t see the fried ends anymore. This stuff is a GameChanger. If you have damaged hair, try it. You won’t be disappointed!
Anna G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This product is pne of my favorites, after coloring the hair you can see and feel the difference using this treatment. Feels soft and shiny hair. The color looks amazing with this leave in product I recommend it 100%
Jade D.
L'Anza Healing ColorCare Color-Preserving Trauma Treatment I was suggested this by my hair dresser after much coloring and bleaching. It’s awesome and a little goes a long way. She told me to use a dime to a nickel size and start at my ends and work my way up on my damp hair before blow drying or using any hot tools!
Dotty
Dover.
This product has truly saved my hair. A small amount goes a long way. My hairdresser asked me what have you been using your hair is so healthy. I’ve had Olaplex treatments you name it but nothing works like this stuff.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
Trauma treatment has reinvented the way my hair feels! I use this religiously after each wash and leave it in - you will be amazed at how soft your hair is and how easy it is to comb through. It’s a game-changer!
Lexa M.
It's okay, I didn't notice that much of a difference since my ends were still breaking and my hair wasn't growing any longer. So I wouldn't call it that effective. I wouldn't buy again, but I'll use the rest of the bottle that I do have now.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
Does this treatment help for extremely dry and over processed hair?! I need something to transform this mop lol
Iona R.
Nairn, Highlands
I've been using a lightweight leave in conditioner but recently it hasn't been working as well after the initial application and I looked at the ingredients list and I think it contains sulphates which I've heard only coat your hair rather than actually getting into your hair and helping it, so does this contain sulphates?

back