BY L'ANZA

Heals over processed hair. Extends hair color up to 107% longer. Trauma Treatment® improves color attachment & longevity. Protects from heat & UV rays. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Anza and are not a licensed retailer of L Anza. L Anza guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Anza product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.   see more...

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Love, love, LOVE this stuff. I am a blonde. My old hair dresser was known for being great with blonde hair (coloring it and teaching people how to take the best care of it if you want to grow it out). She recommends Lanza products to all her blond clients because it's packed with proteins. I have been using this along with the Lanza Healing Smooth Smoother Straightening Balm for a few years now and my hair has seen a DRAMATIC improvement. I have always considered my hair relatively thin, but I def wouldn't make that claim today and I'm almost positive its because Lanza put a ton of protein back into my hair.
Anne H.
Anne H.
OMG......I love, love, love this product. I don't color my hair much but I do suffer from frizzy hair. I was introduced to this fabulous product by my hairstylist. I am so grateful that she did. I love it so much that I bought the 33 oz. bottle. I use it as a leave in conditioner. You don't even have to use a lot of product. My hair is free from frizz and it feels oh so soft. My husband love this stuff as well. His hair is oh so soft as well. He says he doesn't have to put other product on his hair. This does the job for him. Men and women should use this product. It's amazing!!!!!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Franklin, TX
This is an absolute must have for me!! I'm a hairstylist and this product is one I never will run out of. I use it myself as a every time conditioner, a conditioning treatment, & as a leave in conditioner! I have thick curly hair and it tangles bad plus it's damaged from all the coloring on it I do! This has been a life saver! I wouldn't be able to get the knots out of my hair if it wasn't for this! My hair feels wonderful afterwards also! The price isn't bad at all either. And the product smells wonderful! I highly recommend it!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Pleasant View, TN
I used to have frizzy, curly, dry hair. NEVER silky. I always dreamed of smooth, hydrated strands but they always eluded me. That is...until I discovered L'Anza Healing ColorCare Color Preserving Trauma Treatment. It is formulated for damaged hair but I use it EVERY time I my hair is towel-dried. It's one hair product I hope I never have to live without. My hair is shiny and smooth and I can now wear it straight if I choose to. Just what I always wanted.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Springfield, IL
This product has been a LIFE SAVER! I've been bleaching my hair for about a year now and a few weeks ago (mistakenly) colored it darker. The process of reversing that color really damaged my hair and caused a lot of it to break off more than the normal bleaching would cause. After using this for a few days I can see that my hair truly is repairing itself. It is a lot less frizzy and doesn't look fried anymore. This miracle worker is worth every penny!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Troutman, NC
I love this conditioner so much! I have a bad habit of putting my hair up when wet, which ends up breaking it and damaging it pretty badly. This hair treatment made SUCH a noticeable difference. When I first started using it, I used it daily. As my hair got healthier, I only used it once a week and it still did wonders. It is not greasy at all, doesn't weigh down your hair, and it smells wonderful! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Twinsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite product for hair. Literally everyone can benefit from this product. I love applying right when I get out of the shower to help heal my hair. I also love putting it on my hair when it's dry, starting from the ends and working my way up. Love love love this product
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Newport News , Va
This product is out of this world! I could not recommend this more. My hair was very over processed, oily on the roots and dry on the ends and this product has saved both. It has kept my hair from breaking at all! Love it so much!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Mount Holly, NC
This product is amazing! I saw a difference in my hair with in a week! Its a little pricey but totally worth it! I got it at one of my local salons and I would honestly buy it again. One of the best products ever! #backtocool
Alison S.
Alison S.
Roanoke , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This product has saved my hair! I use this every time I wash my hair. It is definitely worth the money. The smell is absolutely delightful! I would recommend this product to anyone!
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
Does this treatment help for extremely dry and over processed hair?! I need something to transform this mop lol
Iona R.
Iona R.
Nairn, Highlands
I've been using a lightweight leave in conditioner but recently it hasn't been working as well after the initial application and I looked at the ingredients list and I think it contains sulphates which I've heard only coat your hair rather than actually getting into your hair and helping it, so does this contain sulphates?