L'anza Healing ColorCare Color Preserving Trauma Treatment uploaded by Jamie K.

BY L'ANZA

Product benefits include: 107% Longer lasting haircolor: Clinically proven to extend the life of haircolor. Healing: Renews hair for shine and healthier color. Full spectrum color protection: Shields all haircolors from the environment. Triple UV color protectors: Protect to prevent damage and fading. Aroma: Pleasant floral fragrance. 1st healing treatment for tramatized hair: Revolutionary formula heals over-processed hair. 1st product with color attachment technology: Revolutionary formula improves color uptake, deposition and adherence. see more...

• Is the really worth having? Does it really work or help out ?1 Answers
  • I heard this makes your hair fall out is this true?6 Answers
Kelsea R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use this once a week as a deep conditioner and it has helped my hair so much. I'm trying to grow my hair out after having extensions for a year and it's really helped my hair to thicken and grow. It also leaves my hair really soft. I love it and highly recommend it.
Kimberley F.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has saved my hair more times than I can count! I'm a total hair chameleon. Name ever hair color you can imagine, I've had it. I've destroyed my hair with bleach and this product has saved my hair every single time. Always recommend for hair that needs love.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was badly damaged from bleach I started using this and it completely made my hair healthy again. It made it soft, smooth, and managable. Awesome product
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
Trauma treatment is amazing! I love using this stuff especially because I have processed hair! This definitely saved my hair!
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This treatment i highly recommend to anyone with damaged hair or just someone who consistently colors their hair. This product will do wonders, it will upkeep the color longer, and just all around keep your hair levels normal. Especially if you go from light to dark seasonally like i do. It may seem like it's a little pricey but it LAST! A little of this product will do so many wonders.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a hairdresser and this stuff is like crack for your hair! You can use it as a leave in, as regular conditioner...I put in hair color before I apply it....it's amazing. Trama treatment leaves your hair soft and healthier.
member-36056e93e
Beauty Junkie Expert
This saved my damaged hair, I love this treatment I use it twice a week and I've seen remarkable results, my hair feels soft, shiny and voluminous
Audrey F.
Quebec
I used this product when I bleached my hair blond. I had put it in my mixture of bleach to make it less aggressive on the hair and it was really effective! After, I continued to use it in a deep conditionner after I'd wash my hair! I use it once to twice a week and it does wonder to my hair! This is a must if your hair are dried and weak due to color treatment or chemicals treatement!
Maya S.
Mississauga, ON
This product has definitely helped my damaged hair. I notice my hair is much shinier and much softer since I've been using this product!
Nellie N.
Sweden
Very good for coloured hair, makes the colour stay longer and also heals damaged hair wich i looooove
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this makes your hair fall out is this true?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the really worth having? Does it really work or help out ?