L'anza Healing ColorCare Color Preserving Trauma Treatment uploaded by Jamie K.

BY L'ANZA

Product benefits include: 107% Longer lasting haircolor: Clinically proven to extend the life of haircolor. Healing: Renews hair for shine and healthier color. Full spectrum color protection: Shields all haircolors from the environment. Triple UV color protectors: Protect to prevent damage and fading. Aroma: Pleasant floral fragrance. 1st healing treatment for tramatized hair: Revolutionary formula heals over-processed hair. 1st product with color attachment technology: Revolutionary formula improves color uptake, deposition and adherence. see more...

• Is the really worth having? Does it really work or help o...1 Answers
  • I heard this makes your hair fall out is this true?6 Answers
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This treatment i highly recommend to anyone with damaged hair or just someone who consistently colors their hair. This product will do wonders, it will upkeep the color longer, and just all around keep your hair levels normal. Especially if you go from light to dark seasonally like i do. It may seem like it's a little pricey but it LAST! A little of this product will do so many wonders.
Kelsea R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use this once a week as a deep conditioner and it has helped my hair so much. I'm trying to grow my hair out after having extensions for a year and it's really helped my hair to thicken and grow. It also leaves my hair really soft. I love it and highly recommend it.
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I'm a hairdresser and this stuff is like crack for your hair! You can use it as a leave in, as regular conditioner...I put in hair color before I apply it....it's amazing. Trama treatment leaves your hair soft and healthier.
Kimberley F.
Staten Island, NY
This has saved my hair more times than I can count! I'm a total hair chameleon. Name ever hair color you can imagine, I've had it. I've destroyed my hair with bleach and this product has saved my hair every single time. Always recommend for hair that needs love.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
My hair was badly damaged from bleach I started using this and it completely made my hair healthy again. It made it soft, smooth, and managable. Awesome product
member-36056e93e
This saved my damaged hair, I love this treatment I use it twice a week and I've seen remarkable results, my hair feels soft, shiny and voluminous
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
L'anza makes my hair so soft and helps repair damage from previous color treatments. My hair is soft and very healthy looking after applying.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
Trauma treatment is amazing! I love using this stuff especially because I have processed hair! This definitely saved my hair!
Audrey F.
Quebec, QC
I used this product when I bleached my hair blond. I had put it in my mixture of bleach to make it less aggressive on the hair and it was really effective! After, I continued to use it in a deep conditionner after I'd wash my hair! I use it once to twice a week and it does wonder to my hair! This is a must if your hair are dried and weak due to color treatment or chemicals treatement!
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
I heard this makes your hair fall out is this true?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Is the really worth having? Does it really work or help out ?