BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Anza
Healing ColorCare Color Preserving Shampoo-Conditioner-Leave in Protector SET

by L'Anza

•Healing colorcare contains Lanza's remarkable Flower Shield Complex to preserve hair color longer. •It is comprised of the same anti-fade compounds naturally found in flowers. •Keratin Healing System, plus UVA/UVB/UVC Protectors, combines to extend...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'ANZA Healing ColorCare Color Preserving Shampoo-Conditioner-Leave in Protector SET!
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. I️t may be a little on the pricier side but i don’t mind spending more for a great quality product. This is best for color treated hair and I️t is very moisturizing yet won’t leave you with flat hair. Smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I️t is sulfate free which is very important to me.
Lindsey F.
Gilbert, AZ
Conditioner is one of the best I’ve ever used and I’ve been using it for years. It’s moisturizing enough that it helps my tangles and fine/bleached hair, but lightweight enough that it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. I rarely use conditioner up to the root because it makes my hair greasy, but the color preserving conditioner does not!
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
This color care shampoo is great because it had compounds from flowers in it that help hair color last 107% longer and fade true to tone. It’s great for all hair types and a small amount goes a long way!

Looking for your answer?