L'anza Healing ColorCare Color-Preserving Shampoo uploaded by Cat S.L'anza Healing ColorCare Color-Preserving Shampoo uploaded by Jorgete P.

L'anza Healing ColorCare Color-Preserving Shampoo

Flower shield complex extends hair color up to 107% longer. Sulfate free formula. Maximum color protection. Guaranteed! Hair color lasts longer Abundant in rich, creamy lather, this sulfate free formula gently removes impurities while producing a silky shine. L Anza s remarkable Flower Shield Complex® contains natural anti-fade compounds from flowers to preserve hair color. Keratin Healing System™ plus UVA / UVB / UVC Protectors combine to extend hair color up to 107% longer. pH 5.5 Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Anza and are not a licensed retailer of L Anza. L Anza guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warrantie see more...

Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
Review for: Healing Colorcare Color-Preserving Shampoo 10.1 fl oz more...
L’anza color care shampoo is an amazing shampoo because it helps your hair color last 107% longer. It had triple ic protection in it. Suds Up very well and a small amount goes along way!
Cat S.
Lockport , NY
My hair is very colored. In fact it's probably a new color every few months. I spend a lot of time in the salon chair. This shampoo (& its conditioner) are end savers for my beautiful hair. Totally worth the price.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
AMAZING! My whole family uses this shampoo and we love it so much! I have Kertain treated hair so I needed sulfate free shampoo and this is the best one on the market! Great for color treated and Kertain treated hair! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Ashley K.
Cresbard, SD
Love this shampoo. Out of all the Lanza shampoos this would be my favorite. I use this every time I wash my hair. I color my hair every 6 weeks and it keeps my roots and color looking great. I am very satisfied with this shampoo.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
As a Lanza Brand hairstylist I love this shampoo line for anyone with color treated hair! Compared to other "color safe" shampoos, this one really does what it says. One good thing about the shampoo is that it lathers very well and it's very concentrated so a little goes a long way!
Rosanna K.
L'Anza is a great product that is not very know. It is awesome because of it being organic one and all there products have the trauma treatment in them as well. The color preserving line is great and keeps your color lasting longer.
Astry E.
I'm someone that loves to dye her hair and this shampoo is really good for the simple fact it doesn't wash out the color. It also smells great and its a great use for any type of hair.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I love the smell of it. It makes my hair feel so healthy and it helps my color stay in longer! You will not be disappointed if you try this!
Ashley S.
Newport News , Va
This stuff works wonders. This is a pricey product but I use this stuff and its conditioner every day. I color my hair frequently and thus product keeps my hair happy and healthy while also keeping my color looking fresh and like new.
Lauryn T.
This is the only shampoo I will use on my hair. I have been using this for over 2 years and my hairstylist can't tell a huge different in my hair and I can too.