L'Anza Healing ColorCare Color-Preserving Conditioner uploaded by Cat S.

BY L'ANZA

Flower shield complex & keratin healing system extend hair color up to 107% longer. Maximum color protection. Guaranteed! hair color lasts longer This nutrient rich formula leaves hair silky soft with a healthy shine. L Anza s remarkable Flower Shield Complex® contains natural anti-fade compounds from flowers to preserve hair color. Keratin Healing System™ plus UVA / UVB / UVC Protectors combine to extend hair color up to 107% longer. pH 5.5 Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Anza and are not a licensed retailer of L Anza. L Anza guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s r see more...

• When ever i dye my hair the sun changes its color in week...1 Answers
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
My most favorite conditioner! I get my hair Keratin treated so I am always looking for new sulfate free brand! Love both the conditioner & shampoo. Smells great & leaves my hair shiny!!!!
Kelsey N.
Columbus
Great for color treated hair!! The color I do only allows me to wash my hair once or twice a week, so it’s nice knowing that I’m using a product that won’t strip color from my hair!
Lauren M.
This conditioner came recommended by my stylist and wow does it work! I have my hair dyed red and along with the coordinating shampoo, it really extends the life of my color and keeps my hair soft and healthy! This is the only shampoo and conditioner I use in my color treated hair. You can find this at most salons and beauty supply stores.
Cat S.
Lockport , NY
My hair is very colored. In fact it's probably a new color every few months. I spend a lot of time in the salon chair. This conditioner with its shampoo are end savers for my beautiful hair. Totally worth the price.
Ally S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
I bought this product at my salon and I love this. It performs well and it helps my color last longer. it leaves my hair silky, soft and with a great scent. Unfortunately, it is priced fairly high. That would be the omly minus...not in everyone's budget.
Ilona T.
I am constantly dying my hair a new color. This shampoo and conditioner has saved my hair from death! My crazy bright red stays long enough for a root touch up. And temporary color like the green I have now for a month!
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is my all time favorite conditioner! It smells fantastic and makes your hair feel silky smooth. It is totally worth the money!
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport
Using the shampoo and conditioner will help keep even the darkest reds and browns from fading. People complain the shampoo doesn't 'suds' and that is because it is SLS free. Add more water instead of product.
This conditioner is a must have for anyone with colour treated hair. They also have a UV spray filter for hair as well.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
When ever i dye my hair the sun changes its color in weeks. Will this shampoo help with that