Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Anza
Lanza Healing Color Care Shampoo

Lanza Healing Color Care Shampoo

by L'Anza

HEALING COLOR CARE COLOR-PRESERVING SHAMPOO 10 OZ Design House: Lanza Fragrance Notes: Revolutionary Formulas That Heal The Hair Products Restore Health To All Hair Types Lanza?s Exclusive Keratin Bond System? Is One Of The World?s Most Innovative And Sought After Hair Repair Ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lanza Healing Color Care Shampoo!
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
If you colored your hair and want a product so the color stays vibrant, this brand is for you! High recommend. Expensive, hut worth the price in the long wrong.
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
I recently switched from another Italian brand to Lanza. I am extremely pleased with this shampoo and conditioner. My curly hair has more moisture and far less breakage. Love the whole Lanza line- am using Lanza color too. These products are highly concentrated, a little goes a long way. The color lasts a long time.😍
Mariah R.
Cleanses my hair without drying it out! This shampoo doesn’t strip my color. I highly recommend this for anyone who has color treated, dry, damaged hair!
Sherri B.
Kennewick, WA
First off, the smell is amazing. It stays in my hair all day. It keeps my color in and helps prevent fading. It doesn’t make it overly greasy even if I wash daily. If you need a good smelling, color safe (for natural and fun colors), look no further.
Kimberly K.
Excellent product for colored hair. If definitely keeps your color from fading. Also doesn’t have a strong scent.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I Love this product. It keeps my hair color vicious and moisturizes my dry, color treated hair. Definitely recommend!!!
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
Great smell a small amount goes a really long way. It helps color treated hair last up to 107% longer.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love everything about Lanza. Every product that I have tried has been amazing. This shampoo leaves my hair soft and shiny and it doesn’t strip my color out. Most shampoos dry out my curls but this one makes them radiant and silky soft. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?