BY L'ANZA

HEALING COLOR CARE COLOR-PRESERVING SHAMPOO 10 OZ Design House: Lanza Fragrance Notes: Revolutionary Formulas That Heal The Hair Products Restore Health To All Hair Types Lanza?s Exclusive Keratin Bond System? Is One Of The World?s Most Innovative And Sought After Hair Repair Ingredients see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love everything about Lanza. Every product that I have tried has been amazing. This shampoo leaves my hair soft and shiny and it doesn’t strip my color out. Most shampoos dry out my curls but this one makes them radiant and silky soft. Highly recommend.
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
I recently switched from another Italian brand to Lanza. I am extremely pleased with this shampoo and conditioner. My curly hair has more moisture and far less breakage. Love the whole Lanza line- am using Lanza color too. These products are highly concentrated, a little goes a long way. The color lasts a long time.😍
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I Love this product. It keeps my hair color vicious and moisturizes my dry, color treated hair. Definitely recommend!!!
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
Great smell a small amount goes a really long way. It helps color treated hair last up to 107% longer.