Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Anza
Hair Repair Protein Plus Shampoo (300ml)

L'Anza Hair Repair Protein Plus Shampoo (300ml)

by L'Anza

Hair Repair Protein Plus Shampoo restores health to hair that has been weakened by chemical damage, thermal abuse & over exposure to the elements. This gentle, coconut based formula carries nutrients & protein deep into the hair shaft. Contains KB2 , Revitalizing botanicals & Antioxidant vitamins A, C & E to repair, replenish & renew, resulting in improved health & shine. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with DAVEXLABS LLC and are not a licensed retailer of DAVEXLABS LLC.  DAVEXLABS LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tr

Does it really work?
Start your review of L'Anza Hair Repair Protein Plus Shampoo (300ml)!
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I had a sample of this and would definitely buy this product to see a difference it makes when using for a longer length of time
Rosanna K.
L'Anza is a great product that is an organic product line for hair care. The protein plus shampoo is good just don't over use or you will put to much protein back in the hair and overload which will cause breakage. Basically don't use as a every use shampoo just rotate it out till you get your hair back to health.
Kelly A.
This is a great shampoo for a girl like me who's need extra repair for my dry, damaged hair! Gives my hair that boost that it needs and leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed!
Ally G.
1,427 reviews
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Tony  M.
Smells great after long day of working or playing sports. Makes my hair nice and smooth
Samantha S.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one of my boot shampoos when I'm not looking for all the added "pizzazz" it works great, smells decent and doesn't break your budget. It leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed.
Amy D.
Glasgow
My go to shampoo! Gets rid of any build up and leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean without feeling too soft to manage.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport
L'Anza was one of the first protein shampoos available from a salon long before other products came around. I have such product loyalty to this shampoo because it works so well. The technology is vastly better than other protein shampoos allowing the protein to actually be absorbed by hair, not just rest on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...