Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamL'Anza
LANZA by Lanza: HEALING STRENGTH CP ANTI AGING NEEM PLANT SILK SERUM 34 OZ

LANZA by Lanza: HEALING STRENGTH CP ANTI AGING NEEM PLANT SILK SERUM 3.4 OZ

by L'Anza

LANZA by Lanza HEALING STRENGTH CP ANTI AGING NEEM PLANT SILK SERUM 3.4 OZ

LANZA by Lanza HEALING STRENGTH CP ANTI AGING NEEM PLANT SILK SERUM 3.4 OZ for UNISEX

Design House: Lanza

Item Weight: 8 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANZA by Lanza: HEALING STRENGTH CP ANTI AGING NEEM PLANT SILK SERUM 3.4 OZ!
Kelly H.
Woodland Park
LANZA by Lanza: HEALING STRENGTH CP ANTI AGING NEEM PLANT SILK SERUM 3.4 OZ uploaded by Kelly H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this daily. It is lightly scented and doesn’t feel heavy on my hair. It helps get rid of my flyaways and treats the dry ends of my hair.
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I apply this serum before i blow dry my hair. Not only does it make my hair smooth and shiny but it also help reduce my dry time. I even apply a little to my ends once I’m done styling. Smells amazing also.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
It's the best hair oil on the market in my opinion. I feel it really hydrates the hair not only make them oily. The scent is very subtle not overpowering. It is pretty pricey but it also lasts long time so I would say it's worth to splurge. I would definitely buy again.
Hannah D.
Saint cloud, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
The hairstylist who did my hair recommended this and said she used it on my hair and that it would help because my hair is thick. It’s the most average hair product. I rarely use heat on my hair and it still looks frizzy when I use this. I’ll probably use it until it’s gone but wouldn’t buy it again.
Alyssa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have found that this oil is too heavy for my curly but fine hair. When I apply it to dry hair that has been blown-out straight, it causes intense frizz. When I apply it to wet hair in preparation to blow out, it dries VERY FAST making it difficult to seal the hair cuticle resulting in more frizz. I think this would be helpful to those with straighter or thicker hair than mine.
Victoria H.
Moline , IL
This neem serum is AMAZING! A bit pricey but I love how it’s not heavy unlike other serums . Definitely recommended people with blonde damaged hair
Melissa C.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is literally miracle juice! This product helped my hair come back to life and actually grow! It smells amazing is very concentrated very effective and worth it for the price and benefit it has ! I 10/10 Recommend it !
Rachel V.
This serum is awesome for my thick straight hair. I use it all over all year long, after towel drying, before either blow drying or air drying. My stylist also recommended using it on dry hair on the ends only, but I find I don’t usually need it. It helps keep my hair strong and shiny.
Domenika Z.
Whitby, ON
My hair dresser recently recommended this product to me and I love it! It leaves my hair feeling and looking so shiny, soft and healthy! I like to use it after I get out of the shower, or I use half a pump before l style my hair

Looking for your answer?