Lanvin Jeanne Eau De Parfum Spray - 100ml/3. 3oz

BY LANVIN

A delicate fruity-floral fragrance for woman Pleasant cheerful & sensual Top notes of citron blackberry pear nectar Heart notes of pink peony raspberry candied rose freesia Base notes of white musks sandalwood ambergris Perfect for romantic wearProduct Line: Jeanne LanvinProduct Size: 100ml/3, 3oz see more...

Lanvin Jeanne Eau De Parfum Spray - 100ml/3. 3oz
zirse a.
This is adorable - very feminine indeed and every time I wear it I get huge compliments. I spray my perfume into my hair and it lasts the whole day and at the swish of your head/hair the aroma floats behind and around you...
aziza t.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume smells so good. its great for a night out because its last for while. it would make great gift for christmas.
Maria H.
Bandar Seri Begawan
I really really really love this perfume.. i've been using this since 2009 until now.. i keep on purchasing them and im gonna make sure if i have spare in my drawer.. so in love wv the smell.. so sweet and fruity smell.. so long lasting..it's become scent of my body now..