LANVIN Eclat De Fleurs Eau De Parfum Spray

by Lanvin

DESCRIPTION
What it is:

Eclat de Fleurs EDP by Lanvin is an ideal muse for all the feminine ladies out there who crave for something sweet and demure.

What it does:

A sophisticated fragrance that will give you the scent like you have just stepped out from a garden Bearing a hint of tangy scent of fruits, creating a fresh and sensuous feel to it. A delicate scent that will last throughout the whole day for sure. Designed in a flower-petal like bottle, this fragrance is a perfect piece for you to give to your loved ones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANVIN Eclat De Fleurs Eau De Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Amherst, NY
Love this perfume. Feels very sophisticated, feminine and luxurious. Very good quality. Love the packaging as well.
El Paso, TX
LANVIN Eclat De Fleurs Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ruby R.
My latest obsession. I purchased this solely out of curiosity. I read Several reviews saying this smells like Chanel Chance eau Tendre and yes, this smells just like it in the beginning. Tendre doesn’t last long on me at all so this a good cheaper alternative. On initial spray I get jasmine and pear then it dries down to a soft floral musky scent. Lasting power isn’t great, four hours tops. Less than Tendre but also so much cheaper. I highly recommend.
East Windsor, NJ
Great perfume! I love the bottle, it’s a sweet, floraly scent with a hint of something special, I can’t put my finger on it. It smells like spring in a bottle, think fresh flowers and laundry.
Mesa, AZ
I love this scent so much!! Especially during the spring and summer months. It reminds me a lot of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, though it does not seem to last as long. For less than half the price of the Chanel version, however, it is definitely worth it! Very floral and sweet with a sandalwood base, yet dries down to a more subtle and sophisticated scent. One of my favorites!!
Brownsville, TX
LANVIN Eclat De Fleurs Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Karla Z.
Es un placer usar esta fragancia, es muy llevadera y yo en lo personal la uso todo el año, es un floral muy suave, romántico y alegre. Duracion de 4 horas, estela media a baja. Preciosa y delicada botella. Sin duda lo repondre.
Chicago
LANVIN Eclat De Fleurs Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Viorica G.
I expected Éclat de Fleurs to be all flowers, based on its name. The freesia and rose are in there, and they're very sheer and contemporary. The real star of this fragrance, however, seems to be the pear — it starts off strong and it never really leaves. If you love pear notes, you'll be happy; if you really, really don't like pear, this might ruin the fragrance for you. The rose and freesia and the very clean jasmine are lifted by an aldehydic fizziness, and the whole thing feels nicely radiant. The musk in the base is all but transparent. This scent-experience isn't meant to be a glamorous evening event.
Martin
This perfume is soft and really floral...a bought it almost two years ago and i still have it in my vanity...i purchased the biggest bottle witch is 100 ml...i would recommend it for young outgoing teen girls...it stays on for really long time...but personally i dont like floral scents...i would rate it 3/5
Doral, FL
Very affordable copy of Chanel chance scent. I love it, but it’s not too strong, I used it for the weekdays.

Looking for your answer?