BY LANVIN

Eclat d’Arpège is classified as fruity-floral. Lanvin revives the musical theme of his legendary Arpege perfume. The composition is delicate, fragile and angelic. Eclat d’Arpège’s first accords are green lilac and Sicilian lemon leaves which transports us to the first day of spring. Summer’s near , flowers are in full bloom, the scent is more intense, it’s a wisteria blossom that blooms at perfume’s heart, accentuated by lush peach blossom and sensual red peony. Airy green tea leaves are refreshing. The base’s white cedar of Lebanon, gentle musk and precious amber are like an enveloping caress.

• "This is my favorite perfume out of them all." in 1 review
  • "This perfume is amazing I get so many compliments off it because its not really strong youncan wear it day or night which is great." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing and last a good while good price its very nice change from the old perfumes i have had i only pay usually less than $50 for a good size bottle <3 <3" in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments when I wear it." in 1 review
Irma P.
Dal 2010 ho imparato tanto in Profumo dato che il mio lavoro a quel Periodo ero richiesto e devo dire che e stato e sara una delle MERAVIGLIOSE esperienze della mia vita.Ora voglio Parlare di Lanvin casa di moda FONDATA NEL 1889 dal progettista e stilista francese Jeanne Lanvin, il mio profumo preferito e Era Riconosciuto "Remeur 2 rose" fino a Raggiungere "Eclat D'Arpege" Che E Ritornato per Essere il rinnovo del eterno Arpege 1927 Che e Stato date un Marguerite QUANDO AVEVA 13 anni da SUA madre Jeanne Lanvin, il Che ha also this date fragranza un nome musicale per QUANDO VIENE Il Profumo spruzzato in Aria e venire una bella melodia. A Quel punto la Presentazione epoca similitudine, il Contenitore sferico con logo oro rivive Il Momento in cui Jeanna Cosa ottieni Il Profumo A Sua piccola, nel 1927 la confezione era nera, Ora e trasparente e il Suo aroma ettari Una Tonalità lilla chiaro.Devo ammettere Che io sono Profondamente innamorata con la Presentazione Che mi fa sentire venire se avessi sotto la mia Protezione Qualcosa di Prezioso Perché si Tratta Di Una scatola trasparente con un Particolare Gioco d'Apertura, mi Creda, non Tutti possono FARLO! Il Tuo tesoro lo possono VEDERE, ma Sarà difficile da estrarre Raggiungere Il Profumo Di quella piccola cassaforte.Adesso la parte piu divertente, la composizione di Eclat D'Arpege, fragranza elegante e avvolgente della famiglia olfattiva floreale verde per donne.Nota Uscita / alta: grano e petit lilla verde.Note di cuore / centro: fiori di pesca, glicine, peonia rossa, Tè verde e Osmanto cinese.Note di fondo / di Base: Ambra, Muschio e cedro.Floreale, Giovani, romantica, primaverile! Sono sicura Che d'Anziana alcun ricordo prendere questa bella melodia trasformata in fragranza.
Narumi T.
It has gorgeous floral scent, and a lot of people complimented me about this perfume. I was enjoying using it for about a year, but then I think I started to get tired of the scent. My nose is sensitive, so it might be just me, but I recommend you to buy the smaller bottle! (The color of the perfume is also beautiful)
alyssa t.
After smelling several fragrances at Nordstrom, I chose this one because it was fresh, fruity, and floral. Also, it wasn't overly popular, and I like having my own scent. I really like the simple, glass bottle with the lavender perfume inside. I was able to grt the kit with the lotion and body wash, as well, for almost the same price as just the perfume.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I’m a perfume girl what can I say. I love classy crisp clean with a hint of floral it’s a great light scented but classy scent. You can’t go wrong. I by this at Bloomingdale’s :) I highly recommend
Sue J.
This perfume is great as a gift to get your daughter or your best friend. It smells so light and sophisticated. I don't like strong perfumes so this was perfect. I bought this for my mom on her birthday and she absolutely loves it!
Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I absolutely LOVE this scent! I came across this scent while studying abroad in South Korea. Unfortunately, I wasn't able bring it home with me to the US or find it in store anywhere in the US. If you're looking for a fresh, sweet and romantic scent, this is the perfume for you. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Irma P.
Creo que ya había realizado la opinión de este perfume, lo amo, es un perfume del cual no te cansarás jamás ya que es delicado, elegante y fresco, el diseño  habla por sí sólo,  lavin siempre dando que hablar por la calidad de sus productos, no dejare de recomendarlo! Es encantador.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time fav fragrance - I wear this all the time and use it as my signature scent. It's not too overpowering and you can wear it everyday without getting tired of it. Love this!!!
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Out of all the scents I've ever smelled, this one is the one I consistently think of when I think of a classic, sophisticated smell. It wears well on date night or other dressed up occasions, and is soft, sweet, and a dash of sexy. A little goes a long way.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
I loveee this fragrance its so delicate! You can wear it at night or day it's sweet and sophisticated. I bought online and I would buy it again highly recommended
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes they do.. look online they have the 3.4 ounce bottles
Karen C.
Do they sell this in a bigger size ? What sizes are available ?

back