BY LANSINOH

Kat G.
USA
Washable is so much more environment friendly than disposable. When milk first comes in, the first few months you do have moments when it just overfills and you spill out. These pads work great for times like that. If you're more frugal and sew you can also make your own as I did. Otherwise this would be the next best option.
Shelby S.
Fort Campbell, KY
I didn't end up breastfeeding (hand expressed for the first 3 weeks) but I LOVED this! I didn't have to worry about leaking through my shirt when I was out and about
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
Anything made my Lansinoh is usually of great quality. I received a box of Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads at my baby shower and have really enjoyed them. This was the first time I had tried the washable pads. They were comfortable and helped to eliminate those spur-of-the-moment leaks that happen when you least expect it.
Crystal q.
(i wore these at home because i was always engorged with my little ones. some times they would leak but it was very minimal (because i was always engorged) Lanisnoh is the only brand I used while nursing. they never gave me any problems and I was comfortable while wearing them. They were not irritating at all and kept my shirts dry. They are so thick yet not bulky at all.
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
If your a mama nursing you really need these! i hate walking into a store and you get so full of milk you start to leak in your bra it can go right through to your shirt and its totally embarrassing! get a this and never worry again!
Crystal G.
Tulare, CA
I used these with my son and they worked miracles. Super absorbant, loved the fact i can toss them into the washer to wash. Will defently buy again for my new born on the way love this product
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
I remember using these while i breastfed . i got so lucky every time i needed some there would be an opportunity to get these free. they work i never had problems
Haley B.
These are definitely worth buying. Instead of having to keep wasting the one time use only pads, these you can keep re-using by throwing them in a load of laundry. Plus they work great!
Michelle G.
Use these pads all the time, I can always count on them to soak up all the moisture and keep me dry and they're good for the environment
Lauren S.
Appling , Ga
I used this brand while nursing my first born. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in need of reusable nursing pads
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these help with healing?
Cristian C.
Fairfield, TX
I loved the disposable Lansinoh nursing pads. How do the washable pads compare? Do they stay put as well as the disposables? Are they as absorbent?