BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Descriptions:

You're a proud breastfeeding mom, but you don't always want it to show! Our #1 selling Disposable Nursing Pads provide discreet, comfortable protection to stay dry day or night. They have a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry honeycomb lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry. Pads maintain form and smooth shape even with the heaviest flow so you can get all of the protection and none of the bulk.

Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads

Start your review of Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Union Springs, NY
These are definitely my favorite breast pads! The material they are made of is nice and soft and not scratchy, cause let's be honest the first month of nursing is rough and you don't need an irritating breast pad. They also do a good job at preventing leaking through your clothes!
Randleman
These pads are very comfortable and aren't noticeable through any bras (pre-pregnancy and maternity/breastfeeding bras). They are easy to place and don't rub against the breast or chaff already sensitive skin. And being disposable is also a plus since you don't have to worry about washing and drying or having them curl up.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these breast pads with all five of my children that I have nursed in the past. They are very light and absorb the milk very well without it feeling like the area is wet. It keeps my nipples/breast completely dry . These are my favorite nursing pads .
Morgantown
Great for early stages of breastfeeding especially if you’re making a lot of milk. They’re awesome for absorbing the leaking but they’ll come out of a nursing bra easy if you don’t put them in the right place. I would recommend them until milk production slows down a little or your baby catches up with them because washing the reusable ones can be a major hassle and they don’t absorb milk like the disposable ones.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried just about every single one of their nursing pads and nipple soothers and have been beyond satisfied with each and every one! Different situations call for a different type of pad but ALL of their products are top notch. Feel free to ask me anything about any one and I'll happily reply with my experience and answer anything you might wanna know. @MyLittleWilds
| Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
| Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads
| Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream
Billings, MT
These are great when your nipples are sore. My baby was younger tied and sucked actual chunks off my nipples!!! It was incredibly painful! These were very soft and were the only thing I could handle while my boobs healed. The only issue is that they aren’t as absorbent as I would have liked. I leaked through if I didn’t change them hourly.
West Islip, NY
I like these nursing pads. The concept of the sticky part was genius. When I place them in my bra they stay put. It met my expectations and the con is they don't hold a lot of milk (could also be user error). Great price point! I recommend it to other nursing mothers
Murphysboro
By far my favorite nursing pads! Super thin while having great absorption. They don’t break me or or rub me in an uncomfortable way like other thin pads do. The fold allows the pad to cup you perfectly so they don’t slide around in your bra. A little pricy if your on a stricter budget but worth it. Still cheeper than other name brands.
Carterville, IL
Im currently missing this brand of nursing pads. Out of every brand I've tried this is the only brand that doesnt make me itchy. Theyre so soft and comfortable that it barely feels like im wearing a pad in my bra. The stickers stick nicely to my bras for the added protection to keep them from sliding. They hold my overactive leaking very well.
Rochester, NY
These are my favorite disposable nursing pad. They hold a lot, are soft and very thin so they don't show under clothes. I use these exclusively early on. After the first month or so when I leak less I use disposable nursing pads for everyday. But I still use these while traveling and other times washable pads would be unweildy.
Lawrence, KS
Carrollton, GA
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
LAND O LAKES, FL

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email