BY LANSINOH #1 in Nursing Pads

Descriptions:

You're a proud breastfeeding mom, but you don't always want it to show! Our #1 selling Disposable Nursing Pads provide discreet, comfortable protection to stay dry day or night. They have a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry honeycomb lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry. Pads maintain form and smooth shape even with the heaviest flow so you can get all of the protection and none of the bulk.

• I’m expecting my little one next month! Planning to buy t...5 Answers
  • Was your baby breastfed or formula bottle fed? 👶1 Answers
  • Im breastfeeding are these any good. Do they hold in plac...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley V.
The only reason I’m not giving them 1 star is because they do absorb milk well. Which is what they’re meant to do but listen when you’re a new breastfeeding mom your nipples will most likely crack and the fibers in these pads will get stuck on them if they do.
Miranda V.
These are the best disposable nursing pads I have ever bought. They absorb a lot and keep my feeling dry and very comfortable throughout the day. They are reasonably priced and really easy to find in virtually any store that sells baby supplies
Highly recommend
Kathleen B.
Since my first baby *cough-cough* ...8 Year’s ago.... I’ve used this brand of nursing pads! They were recommended by another bestie mama friend. These are great because the stick into place and are individually wrapped so keeping clean and dry nipples is a must not to mention, leakage isn’t the best for a new mama to deal with ... especially while hormonal (I speak the truth)!
Makenzie T.
These nursing pads worked well for me but I wasn't crazy about the line it makes in my nursing bra that makes it look a little strange when wearing thin t-shirts. They are super absorbent!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
These do what they are supposed to (FOR THE MOST PART). If you are buying these to use just after your baby is born and then you are going to bottle feed, yeah use these. But if you are going to breastfeed, I wouldn't rely on these long term. They slide around in your bra, the sticky part doesn't stick. Definitely get the washable ones if you can afford it.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
These were mediocre in my opinion. When they got wet they had a tendency to shift around. If you absolutely need a disposable option, these would work fine if you don’t mind the slight movement. I really loved my reusable/washable ones, but it’s all preference.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
I have been breastfeeding for 17 months and I still use these on occasion. They are a good price and not to bulky. Only thing I would change is to make the tape cover more ground so it doesn't move around as much.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
These are the only brand of nursing pads I buy. I have bought other ones but they are just not as good. These do pull moisture away from leaking which is really nice. They also have 2 sticky spots on the inside to help hold them onto your bra. Other brands only seem to have 1 spot. These are cup shaped unto others that are just flat. These nursing pads have been my favorite brand for nursing for a total of almost 2 years (13 1/2 months for my oldest and 9 months for my youngest).
Betsy G.
Barrington
I have used Lansinoh disposable nursing pads since my first child was born in 2010. I started out with another brand and received a few samples of Lansinoh and switch! In addition to being less expensive than the other brand, I felt these were softer and were less noticeable through my shirt. The plastic backing prevented me from soaking through at night. Three children later and they are still my preferred disposable nursing pad!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used these with my daughter and my twins. They help alot!! The Lansinoh ointment is great too, DONT FORFET TO USE THAT! ;) and these pads have a sticky back so they dont slide. They come in big or small boxes, not expensive, amd found at walmart and other convenient stores near you!!
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Are they comfortable?
Kaci F.
Are these better than the Johnson Nursing pads?
D'Ann O.
How are these compared to the reusable pads?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would anyone recommend?
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?