New ParentNursing & FeedingNursing PadsLansinoh
Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads

Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads

Descriptions:

You're a proud breastfeeding mom, but you don't always want it to show! Our #1 selling Disposable Nursing Pads provide discreet, comfortable protection to stay dry day or night. They have a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry honeycomb lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry. Pads maintain form and smooth shape even with the heaviest flow so you can get all of the protection and none of the bulk.

Hii! My baby girl is coming next month , are this good and gentle with the first time breast feeding ( nipples ) or which will you recommend ?
How do these hold up to the regular pads? Just as absorbent ?
Do these last all day?
Start your review of Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Lilly B.
These are a lifesaver! I exclusively breastfeed my daughter. My letdown is very strong, so if I'm not near my daughter or my pump I'm soaking through my shirt! These last me all day with no wet shirt or bra! Def recommend!
Kim R.
Clovis, CA
This was a terrible product for me. My experience ended in tears and severe itching. My nipples were raw and swollen. They did not breath and we're soaked for quickly.
Kristin T.
Conneaut, OH
I love these sooooooo very much I will buy these again. I was over producing milk, cloth pads were soaked through in just minutes, these however hold up for a very long time. Don't pass these up
Mah F.
Only used a few out the pack as I didn’t Leah much. But I loved them, super comfy & the sticky part lasted. The amount you get for the price is outstanding. I also liked to put aloe on them to soothe my girls on the go
Mikhael W.
Benbrook, TX
These were a must from the get go. Leaking everywhere all the time. I forgot these at home when I had my baby so i was walking around with wet spots for a few days. But these did the job well and were affordable. I had some leftover and used them for makeup removal 🤷 why waste?
Syedasara  K.
Glen Carbon, IL
I really liked and preferred these breast pads in comparison to other brands. Specially cuz of the shape. They are ROUND. NO corners or folded seam to irritate and poke the breast. I have a very sensitive skin and other brand pads when unfolded remained kinds pointy at the ends and that always poked my skin and irritated it. Both my pregnancies, I never had a problem with this brand
Rainbow  S.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I was set on using cloth washable nursing pads tell I got a free sample in my hospital bag. These work like a charm only thing I was not so found of was that they just add more trash. If they could make washable ones that worked just as well as the disposables it would be amazing.
Danielle F.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Danielle F.
My favorite brand! I have tried multiple brands and nothing can come comoare to the wuality and comfort. I have used this brand with all 3 children while breastfeeding.
Kelsea C.
These worked great during nursing! They’re definitely a must for new moms, without them my shirt would get soaked lol. They were soft and lasted all day too. This brand is great for all your nursing needs!
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Lifesavers! These worked amazing. They were comfortable and came with a good amount per box. I really love the Lansinoh brand. A little pricey but worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...