Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingNursing PadsLansinoh
Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads

Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads

Descriptions:

You're a proud breastfeeding mom, but you don't always want it to show! Our #1 selling Disposable Nursing Pads provide discreet, comfortable protection to stay dry day or night. They have a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry honeycomb lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry. Pads maintain form and smooth shape even with the heaviest flow so you can get all of the protection and none of the bulk.

Do these last all day?
I’m expecting my little one next month! Planning to buy this product as I will be breastfeeding. How good are these? And how long does it stay attached to the cloth..?
Was your baby breastfed or formula bottle fed? 👶
Start your review of Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads!
How would you rate this product?
These are a lifesaver! I exclusively breastfeed my daughter. My letdown is very strong, so if I'm not near my daughter or my pump I'm soaking through my shirt! These last me all day with no wet shirt or bra! Def recommend!
Clovis, CA
This was a terrible product for me. My experience ended in tears and severe itching. My nipples were raw and swollen. They did not breath and we're soaked for quickly.
Conneaut, OH
I love these sooooooo very much I will buy these again. I was over producing milk, cloth pads were soaked through in just minutes, these however hold up for a very long time. Don't pass these up
Glen Carbon, IL
I really liked and preferred these breast pads in comparison to other brands. Specially cuz of the shape. They are ROUND. NO corners or folded seam to irritate and poke the breast. I have a very sensitive skin and other brand pads when unfolded remained kinds pointy at the ends and that always poked my skin and irritated it. Both my pregnancies, I never had a problem with this brand
Benbrook, TX
These were a must from the get go. Leaking everywhere all the time. I forgot these at home when I had my baby so i was walking around with wet spots for a few days. But these did the job well and were affordable. I had some leftover and used them for makeup removal 🤷 why waste?
Murrells Inlt, SC
Lansinoh® Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Danielle F.
My favorite brand! I have tried multiple brands and nothing can come comoare to the wuality and comfort. I have used this brand with all 3 children while breastfeeding.
Sherwood, AR
Very absorbing and soft. Easy to put on or remove from a nursing bra. Highly recommended and I’ll keep these in the baby’s diaper bag especially when going somewhere.
N Royalton, OH
So i really like this brand nursing pads. They absorbed well with 2 sticky pads to help stay in place definitely pay attention to the absorption level because if you don't and use a lighter one while you sleep you may leak through it. Lol but i recommend them.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these breast pads with all five of my children that I have nursed in the past. They are very light and absorb the milk very well without it feeling like the area is wet. It keeps my nipples/breast completely dry . These are my favorite nursing pads .
Kansas City, KS
Yes these worked great for me. Nursing wasn’t easy so anything that makes it easier helps. I would Change my breast pad at least three times a day!!! Well worth it ..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...