BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Dedicated to Breastfeeding Mothers Super absorbent polymer keeps moisture away from skin Thin Gentle on Tender Nipples - ultra soft for tender breasts Fits discreetly under clothing Soft, stay dry lining helps prevent sore nipples Two strips of adhesive hold pad in place 36 individually wrapped pads What Moms say about Lansinoh: " I was given these new pads to try right before Colton was born.  These softer than soft pads were a lifesaver.  My lactation consultant told me to put Lansinoh right on the pad and then put the pad to my breast.  Since my nipples were too tender to touch, this worked really well for me.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. " Stacey and son, Colton Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads - often during the final see more...

• Im breastfeeding are these any good. Do they hold in place long eno...2 Answers
  • I have been using Lansinoh's regular disposable n...Be the first to answer!
  • Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would anyone re...7 Answers
Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
  • "This product is very absorbent and good material once i brought another brand to save some and ugh they didn't work properly so this is the right one " in 6 reviews
Christina E.
Christina E.
These are a lifesaver!!! I LOVE they they come in individual wrapped packages all folded in half so they are small and discrete. They are actually shaped to fit to your 'girls' too which is something that I found a lot of other pads did not do. (Trust me on this I nursed one child for 27 months and currently at 16 with my second.) After lots of trial and leakage.. I found these to be the best pads for the money. They are a but on the expensive side, but they are so worth it. other pads will create lumps in your bra because they are not shaped to fit your chest. And most don't have the protective leak proof guard around the edge so if you leak in these too close to the edge it will catch it; other pads it will just run out the side. HIGHLY recommend these!!!!
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Rochelle, IL
Going into motherhood was a huge change for me nurseing was already difficult enough without worrying about milk leaking through my clothes all of the time, these lansinoh pads always kept me dry and comfortable.

The brand is fantastic with all of the products I have tried. Reliable and cost effective!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I don't normally use the Ultra Soft ones but these were all walmart had but I am not disappointed at all, these are super comfy and they still absorb as much as the ones I normally use do, I would definitely recommend these to mommies who are nursing, they are my favorite brand.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
These are really absorbent! They were a lifesaver while working long hours. It never got in the way of the baby. The only thing I didn't like was that the adhesive wasn't strong. It would however stay on for a long time. I would definitely buy this again and also recommend it!
Drea T.
Drea T.
Milwaukee, WI
These are great for lining your bra or even just a tight fitted shirt or dress that you cant wear a bra with. They have the double adhesive strips so they stay in place and protect from leaks without looking bulky or lumpy under your clothes.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I really like these pads as they are thin and not thick and bulky. They're also cupped so they contour to your breast. They're not as visible through your clothes as other pads are. The sticky backing helps them stay in place too!
LaTonya S.
LaTonya S.
I personally don't like these disposable ones because I felt they rubbed my nipples even more raw when I wasn't nursing. However this is a product I use now that I'm not nursing as much but I am still leaking.
April P.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
I didn't like these at all they keep on falling or moving out of place. I even got new bras because I thought it was the material of my other ones that made this product fail. They just don't stay in place.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Saint Anthony, ID
With both of my boys I've had these nursing pads I've tried the advent one and love those too but I like that these have the double sticky tape so it stick better on the bra they are definitely absorbent
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I love these nursing pads for on the go use. I generally use reusable nursing pads but these worked great for me when I was traveling and when all of my other pads were dirty. They are very efficient.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Are they comfortable?
Kaci F.
Kaci F.
Are these better than the Johnson Nursing pads?
D'Ann O.
D'Ann O.
How are these compared to the reusable pads?
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
LUTZ, FL
Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would anyone recommend?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
I have always used the reusable cotton nursing pads. These have been a good alternative on the go but does anyone have advice on making them stay in place? Suggestions on how to position with the sticky pads in the back?