BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Dedicated to Breastfeeding Mothers Super absorbent polymer keeps moisture away from skin Thin Gentle on Tender Nipples - ultra soft for tender breasts Fits discreetly under clothing Soft, stay dry lining helps prevent sore nipples Two strips of adhesive hold pad in place 36 individually wrapped pads What Moms say about Lansinoh: " I was given these new pads to try right before Colton was born.  These softer than soft pads were a lifesaver.  My lactation consultant told me to put Lansinoh right on the pad and then put the pad to my breast.  Since my nipples were too tender to touch, this worked really well for me.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. " Stacey and son, Colton Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads - often during the final see more...

Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
  • "This product is very absorbent and good material once i brought another brand to save some and ugh they didn't work properly so this is the right one " in 6 reviews
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These do what they are supposed to (FOR THE MOST PART). If you are buying these to use just after your baby is born and then you are going to bottle feed, yeah use these. But if you are going to breastfeed, I wouldn't rely on these long term. They slide around in your bra, the sticky part doesn't stick. Definitely get the washable ones if you can afford it.
Taylor G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried other cheaper nursing pads before giving in and buying these. Trust me it was worth the price difference. Other pads were super scratchy and itchy and broke me out horribly! These are comfy and stay in place well with the adhesive backings. I would definitely recommend these over the competition.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been breastfeeding for 17 months and I still use these on occasion. They are a good price and not to bulky. Only thing I would change is to make the tape cover more ground so it doesn't move around as much.
Kaitlyn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these nursing pads for a few reasons like their absorbency, how soft they are and the fact that when they do have liquid in them they don't feel cold and wet on you lol. But the problem I have with them is they do not stick well enough. After about an hour of putting them in my bra they start slipping all over the place and then you end up milking threw your last clean shirt lol
heather m.
Camden, SC
These actually work they catch my milk since I'm having my 4th child for some reason I am leaking milk earlier than my last pregnancy and these have been a lifesaver for me I am sure they will work great after I have my baby too.
Kathryn D.
Rochelle, IL
Going into motherhood was a huge change for me nurseing was already difficult enough without worrying about milk leaking through my clothes all of the time, these lansinoh pads always kept me dry and comfortable.

The brand is fantastic with all of the products I have tried. Reliable and cost effective!
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Affordable yes but depending on your lactation it has potential to hold up to the job but I have had it stick to my skin and nipples a few time was was pretty uncomfortable to get off and added extra heat when out and about
Christina E.
These are a lifesaver!!! I LOVE they they come in individual wrapped packages all folded in half so they are small and discrete. They are actually shaped to fit to your 'girls' too which is something that I found a lot of other pads did not do. (Trust me on this I nursed one child for 27 months and currently at 16 with my second.) After lots of trial and leakage.. I found these to be the best pads for the money. They are a but on the expensive side, but they are so worth it. other pads will create lumps in your bra because they are not shaped to fit your chest. And most don't have the protective leak proof guard around the edge so if you leak in these too close to the edge it will catch it; other pads it will just run out the side. HIGHLY recommend these!!!!
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't normally use the Ultra Soft ones but these were all walmart had but I am not disappointed at all, these are super comfy and they still absorb as much as the ones I normally use do, I would definitely recommend these to mommies who are nursing, they are my favorite brand.
Natalie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received samples of this nursing pad at a baby expo I attended. This was my first baby and breastfeeding was the route I chose so I knew breastpads were a necessity. I like the design of these, they fit well and didn't show too terribly bad through my nursing bra. If you don't leak a whole lot these are a great product.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Are they comfortable?
Kaci F.
Are these better than the Johnson Nursing pads?
D'Ann O.
How are these compared to the reusable pads?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would anyone recommend?
ameka k.
Im breastfeeding are these any good. Do they hold in place long enough?