BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Dedicated to Breastfeeding Mothers Super absorbent polymer keeps moisture away from skin Thin Gentle on Tender Nipples - ultra soft for tender breasts Fits discreetly under clothing Soft, stay dry lining helps prevent sore nipples Two strips of adhesive hold pad in place 36 individually wrapped pads What Moms say about Lansinoh: " I was given these new pads to try right before Colton was born.  These softer than soft pads were a lifesaver.  My lactation consultant told me to put Lansinoh right on the pad and then put the pad to my breast.  Since my nipples were too tender to touch, this worked really well for me.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. " Stacey and son, Colton Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads - often during the final see more...

• I’m expecting my little one next month! Planning to buy t...4 Answers
  • Was your baby breastfed or formula bottle fed? 👶1 Answers
  • Im breastfeeding are these any good. Do they hold in plac...2 Answers
Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads
  • "This product is very absorbent and good material once i brought another brand to save some and ugh they didn't work properly so this is the right one " in 6 reviews
Ashley V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only reason I’m not giving them 1 star is because they do absorb milk well. Which is what they’re meant to do but listen when you’re a new breastfeeding mom your nipples will most likely crack and the fibers in these pads will get stuck on them if they do.
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are the best disposable nursing pads I have ever bought. They absorb a lot and keep my feeling dry and very comfortable throughout the day. They are reasonably priced and really easy to find in virtually any store that sells baby supplies
Highly recommend
Makenzie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These nursing pads worked well for me but I wasn't crazy about the line it makes in my nursing bra that makes it look a little strange when wearing thin t-shirts. They are super absorbent!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These do what they are supposed to (FOR THE MOST PART). If you are buying these to use just after your baby is born and then you are going to bottle feed, yeah use these. But if you are going to breastfeed, I wouldn't rely on these long term. They slide around in your bra, the sticky part doesn't stick. Definitely get the washable ones if you can afford it.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were mediocre in my opinion. When they got wet they had a tendency to shift around. If you absolutely need a disposable option, these would work fine if you don’t mind the slight movement. I really loved my reusable/washable ones, but it’s all preference.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These nursing pads were my favorite. I tried all sorts especially with my first baby. They work well and prevented a lot of leaks during the day and at night when baby slept longer than usual. I kept them in my pump bag for easy access.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been breastfeeding for 17 months and I still use these on occasion. They are a good price and not to bulky. Only thing I would change is to make the tape cover more ground so it doesn't move around as much.
Keshia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use reusable pads when I’m at home. The Lansinoh disposable pads are so convenient for traveling. I store extras in my diaper bag and pump tote. It’s perfect for when other mother’s need it too!
Kaitlyn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these nursing pads for a few reasons like their absorbency, how soft they are and the fact that when they do have liquid in them they don't feel cold and wet on you lol. But the problem I have with them is they do not stick well enough. After about an hour of putting them in my bra they start slipping all over the place and then you end up milking threw your last clean shirt lol
heather m.
Camden, SC
These actually work they catch my milk since I'm having my 4th child for some reason I am leaking milk earlier than my last pregnancy and these have been a lifesaver for me I am sure they will work great after I have my baby too.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Are they comfortable?
Kaci F.
Are these better than the Johnson Nursing pads?
D'Ann O.
How are these compared to the reusable pads?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would anyone recommend?
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m expecting my little one next month! Planning to buy this product as I will be breastfeeding. How good are these? And how long does it stay attached to the cloth..?