Lansinoh Ultimate Protection Nursing Pads 50 ct, Baby Purple uploaded by Katie D.Lansinoh Ultimate Protection Nursing Pads 50 ct, Baby Purple uploaded by Hayana M.

BY TARGET

Finally! Ultimate protection and comfort in one nursing pad! Lansinoh Ultimate Protection Nursing Pads are the only nursing pads to feature the blue InvisiLock Core, which instantly captures and disperses moisture away from the center of the pad. This means you stay dry and comfortable, and the pad stays smooth and discreet under clothes - even when wet. Absorbs 20x its weight but is still thin and discreet Super soft lining has air pockets for a gentle, dry feel against skin Two adhesive strips keep pad in place Color: Baby Purple. see more...

Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I had my first child in 2016. So being a first time mommy. The hospital gave me a trial size tube of lanolin. Low and behold I would really need it. Because the first week was a painful learning experience . I will have this on hand my next child. Great stuff . Helped with cracks and burns and the scans I got . It was hard to take a shower but I would not have survived if it wasn't for lanolin . Thank you!
Kate G.
pine island, MN
Lansinoh pads were the only brand that didnt cause me irritation. Actually STUCK to the bra and wouldnt leak! They are effective and i was never disappointent with these. They are not as cheap as others but arent the worst price point either. Worth spending a couple extra bucks for leakage protection👍
Alyson W.
Used these for two years during my nursing days. My favorite brand I used. They were a great value as well. I tried using the reusable to save on trash but they didn’t hold up as well. Luckily the bags they come in our recyclable which helped me with having to go through 2 or more everyday.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
I like this product a lot, I am a larger chested woman and it gives me no problems at all. I have only needed to buy them once seeing that I got quiet a bit from my baby shower. It's comfortable and works well, I recommend to any mummy breast feeding mummy out there.
Hilary M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These nursing pads work well, are soft, and are easy to find. However, I didn’t find they were absorbent enough for me, and other less expensive brands were more absorbent. They are nicely packaged for ease of throwing them in the diaper bag or your purse.
Rachel T.
These are great! Super absorbent, discreet, and easy to use. They are a little awkward to manage when trying to nurse. Also, not super comfortable when they become full. They are, however, a good product for a reasonable price. I do recommend this product.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
These nursing pads are great! They help with leaking and the padding is nice and soft so they don't add to the irritation of sore nipples. They're very affordable and you get a lot of them for the price you pay. I would definitely recommend them.
Breanna R.
Great nursing pads, the adhesive stayed sticky all day long and they never leaked. They were also soft against tender areas. I think they are a bit expensive since other store brands are very similar. But I would recommend them to my friends.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I breastfeed and these were a life saver for me. Even before I have birth some women “leak”. “ they are super thin and small and fit perfectly into any bra. They worked amazing at night . Never had any problems leaking through my bra or shirt!
Janell H.
Phoenix, AZ
These were amazing after I had my baby! It was so nice to have the convenience of being able to just change it out if I needed especially in the beginning when I didn’t know what to expect. Definitely created a piece of mind for outings.