Lansinoh® Ultimate Protection Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Tiphany B.Lansinoh® Ultimate Protection Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Hayana M.Lansinoh® Ultimate Protection Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Katie D.

BY LANSINOH #6 in Nursing Pads

Most absorbent pad ever holds up to 20x its weight in liquid. The InvisiLock™ Core instantly captures and disperses moisture, keeping you dry day and night. The pad has a super soft lining with air pockets for maximum comfort and a dry feel. Invisible under clothes and thin, with adhesive strips to keep pad in place.

• Absorbs up to 20x its weight in liquid.
  • Blue InvisiLock™ Core instantly captures and disperses moisture.
  • Keeps you dry day and night.
  • Super soft lining with air pockets for maximum comfort.
  • Thin and contoured to stay invisible under clothes.
  • Adhesive strips to keep pad in place.
  • Ideal for heavy flow and nighttime use.

Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
Purchased at: Target
Works great holds a lot of breast milk if you are leaking a lot. I had them on when my son was taken to the hospital hadn’t gotten to pump for 8 hours or more and yes they were full but they held and didn’t leak until I was able to change them.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I breastfeed and these were a life saver for me. Even before I have birth some women “leak”. “ they are super thin and small and fit perfectly into any bra. They worked amazing at night . Never had any problems leaking through my bra or shirt!
Ashleigh P.
W Sacramento, CA
These disposable nursing pads do their job quite well! They have a sticky side that keeps them tucked away and don’t fall off when flipping open the nursing bra. Definitely recommend to anyone in search of nursing pads.
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
My friend recently had a baby (YIPPIE) and she is breastfeeding. I got her these for her baby shower, and she is in love with them! She asked me where I got them and I told her Target! She doesn’t use anything else!
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I had my first child in 2016. So being a first time mommy. The hospital gave me a trial size tube of lanolin. Low and behold I would really need it. Because the first week was a painful learning experience . I will have this on hand my next child. Great stuff . Helped with cracks and burns and the scans I got . It was hard to take a shower but I would not have survived if it wasn't for lanolin . Thank you!
Bethany H.
I love these! They have saved my clothes from milk many times and last me an entire day! I recommend these to all my friends who breast feed. The price is great too! I have one box last me for a month
Sarai D.
I got these as a gift from a friend at my baby shower. They worked ok for like the first 2-3 days but when my mild came in they would get soaked and became practically useless. During the night the didn’t really work that great and I’d end up with pads full of milk during the day they were good and did their job.
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
I like this product a lot, I am a larger chested woman and it gives me no problems at all. I have only needed to buy them once seeing that I got quiet a bit from my baby shower. It's comfortable and works well, I recommend to any mummy breast feeding mummy out there.
Phoenix H.
Winneconne, WI
After I had my son I was all about washable pads. Finding out shortly they suck and still leak I switched to this brand of disposable. I LOVED THEM! It never leaked out and I never had the embarrassing wet spots and lasted for a long time :)
Alissa S.
Very absorbent. I used these with both pregnancies. They kept me from having many leaks. I thought they were very effective, and also very very affordable. They were not to expensive. I would recommend them to any expectant mother.