Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Shelly M.Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free.

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...3 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?4 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Ashley V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely hated these. They were given to me as a gift because I had mastitis and was in so much pain from breastfeeding and within a few seconds of wearing it, my breasts felt like they were on fire they made the pain so much worse. It was like a sharp pain that I can hardly describe. Definitely not for everyone.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love these. I was having huge problems with breast engorgement and my let down took forever and I always had blocked milk ducts. I have only used the heat part but it works wonders while pumping. Highly recommend for mom’s who need to speed let down a little for breastfeeding rather pumping.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Omg these are the best things ever and also definitely a life saver if you end up getting very full in the beginning. My mom got these for me because I got badly full and like I would try and get milk out but nothing or very little would come out, I was literally so full I felt like I had implants. But when I used these for the first time it greatly helped with helping relieve the pain.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are sooooo nice when you are engorged or you come down with mastitis. I have used them quite a few times and my daughter is only 5 months old. I love that they heat up and you can pop em in the freezer. Would recommend!
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes! When I first started breastfeeding and pumping I was frustrated because hardly any milk would come in. The heat pack helped a lot. I just put in the microwave for 10 seconds and then place the pack on my breast for a couple of mins. Then when I started to pump, a lot of milk started to come out! It also helps when you are engorged and need some relief!!!
EMILY B.
riverside
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this! It’s perfect for cracked nipples or extreme enforcement. Perfect for when you stop breast-feeding. Even when you’re really engorged it’s perfect would definitely recommend it
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved these little gems! When you first start breast feeding and you're in pain all of the time they help soothe you and if you're one of the unlucky ones like me who is prone to clogged ducts these help bring you some relief.
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Super soft and comfortable to wear. Fits nicely into my nursing bra. Downside is when you take it out of the freezer it doesn’t stay cold for very long. Really helps relieve sore and tender breasts!
Chelsea G.
Winnsboro, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing. I was gifted them at my baby shower and developed mastitis when my milk came it. Hearing these up and using them while pumping helped so much. 10 out of 10!
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
These are awesome!!! I definitely recommend them to any nursing momma! They help soothe engorgement and help with let downs to save time while pumping. You can use hot/cold to help comfort inflammation, clogged ducts, mastitis, etc. They are simple and easy to use. Cloth sleeves are included which are great to use when cold 😜
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Joslyn Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can these dry up milk?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?