Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Meredith D.
Webster, TX
These are great. I have had a lot of pain breastfeeding and I love that they can be made cold and warm. They have helped relieve pain and help clear the beginning stages of a clogged duct. I wish I had these with my first son.
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
These felt good if for whatever reason my breasts were sore. didn't feel as though they were useable while pumping, not did they really help with anything else. always had to hear longer than suggested by a lot.
Joyce W.
Bothell, Wa
These helped me get through the first few months when things were pretty painful. I love that they can be hot or cold since they both have different effects with breastfeeding. I really can't thing of anything negative to say about them, well worth the money and I am so glad I purchased them. Lansinoh is a great brand.
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
I had mastitis 4 times with my daughter. This helped to relieve some of the pain. I was so grateful when i found these. They didn't stay in my bra in one place very easily.. Great if you are sitting in one place tends to move if you are trying to walk around and get stuff done. Still give an A tho due to the relief
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
I love these because they can be hot or cold! Cold wouldn't be great if you want to nurse because it can deplete your supply, but the warm feels amazing! It is perfect if you have a.clogged duct and when engorged!
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
These were a life saver. I tried regular hot cold packs before these but it was hard to hold them on and they were just too big. these were perfect and could be snapped around the pump if I wished. I had mastitis once and these help avoid getting it again. I love them and suggest them to all moms.
Natalie N.
Pekin, IL
These were wonderful in the early days of pumping and breastfeeding in helping reduce pain. Also were wonderful when I got a clogged duct. I don't like standing in the shower in longer than I have to when I have a screaming baby and I could just pop these in the microwave whenever I needed!
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
These were a dream come true when I started weaning off of breast feeding. Just popped them in the freezer for a bit and put them right inside my bra. I even did it at work once without anyone noticing.
Chantal H.
I bought this when I was breast feeding hoping they would help with the soreness. Also help my milk producing skills better. But these unfortunately did not work for me. Price was a little high.
Kyra G.
These were a life saver for the first week after the baby was born. I am a first time mom who is breastfeeding and so as other mothers know how the first week your boobs and nipples hurt so bad. These were fantastic and took most of that pain away.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding