Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Christine A.
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this product!!!! I was engorged super bad and bc u can heat them up and use while pumping helped me out so much and would recommend them to anyone that is breastfeeding.
Molly H.
Molly H.
These are AMAZING when you're in pain. Whether from mastitis, a clogged duct, or when you're weaning, these babies will help ease the discomfort!
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert
This is great for when you first start breast feeding and later when you're pumping. The cool helps with engorgement and the warmth Js great to get milk flowing!
Mary-Elizabeth W.
Mary-Elizabeth W.
Bloomsbury , NJ
These were a lifesaver when I got clogged ducts. I sometimes wished they stayed warm a little longer. The bead design though was great to help them conform to the breast.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Ocala, FL
I guess they serve their general purpose but I found that I did better with a regular heating bag or moldable ice pack. the size and shape just weren't a good fit for me.
Dayna H.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
Not a fan. They didn't stay frozen for long enough to really provide comfort. They got a weird freezer burnt smell when frozen and baby didn't like to nurse after using.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Mundelein , IL
Such a good product if you or a friend are breastfeeding. Definitely make things hurt a little less!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
Love love love these!! It's so nice to be able to have them both hot or cold, and reusable!!!
Natalee G.
Natalee G.
A lifesaver when you have an over supply, Raynaud's phenomenon, or a clogged duct. A must have for any breastfeeding mother.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Great product. Feels a bit odd when you first use it but the benefits of having some relief when your engorged is wonderful.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?