Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Royal Oaks, CA
This product is amazing. I remember I came home from the hospital after having my daughter and I was in such discomfort that I made my husband drive to target and purchase this. My favorite part is the soft removable pouch it comes in and how it can be used for both warm and cold.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
These were awesome for the third day after I gave birth and my milk came in. My breasts were so hot and painful and these really helped! The only thing I didn't like was they didn't stay super cold very long, but if you used them regularly, it really helped with engorgement!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
These thugs are like heaven the first couple weeks of breastfeeding. My breasts were so sore, these can be warmed or frozen. I used both ways. Such a relief.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Frankfort, OH
Love these!! I use them all the time. It's like my best friend!! They help with let down I can use rhem with or without my pump and when my breast get sore I can freeze them and the cold helps so much. Would recommend to everyone. They are a lifesaver!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I love these! You can us them warm or cool. And it's so soothing. The warm helps milk let down. And you can see these with your pump.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
These are awesome! I endured a horrendous case of mastitis and later thrush after my sons surgery caused him to get it. these were such a lifesaver. whether using warm or cold it soothed the area well. they are definitely worth picking up.
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Webster, TX
These are great. I have had a lot of pain breastfeeding and I love that they can be made cold and warm. They have helped relieve pain and help clear the beginning stages of a clogged duct. I wish I had these with my first son.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
These felt good if for whatever reason my breasts were sore. didn't feel as though they were useable while pumping, not did they really help with anything else. always had to hear longer than suggested by a lot.
Joy R.
Joy R.
Xenia, OH
These were an awesome gift from a friend. They helped soothe my aching breast when my milk came in. And also works great as an ice pack when my 3 year old fell and got a black eye. He won't use anything else.
Shiloh B.
Shiloh B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a go to product- easy to use, fits around the flange and easy enough to maneuver to different areas!
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?