Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Courtnie D.
Evansville
Great relief on those rough few first weeks (and growth spurts!) I didn't use them nearly as often as I thought I would but that's a good thing (right?!) great quality and extremely effective!
Kassi B.
These are a must have! My "chest milk bags" were so swollen it hurt to breast feed and these helped and relieved so much tenderness. I always thank my boyfriend for bringing these home to be
Brooke S.
High Point, NC
So many uses for these, especially those first few weeks. Heat = stimulate let down. Cold = soothing relief from engorgment. Bonus = use them warm while pumping to increase milk production!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were a life saver in the beginning stages of breast feeding and when i had mastitis recently. The fact that you can freeze or heat these gems is a must! This will save your boobies!!!
Kyra G.
These were a life saver for the first week after the baby was born. I am a first time mom who is breastfeeding and so as other mothers know how the first week your boobs and nipples hurt so bad. These were fantastic and took most of that pain away.
Taylor S.
An absolute must for nursing mothers, and even those who have decided not to nurse in order to help alleviate the pain. Basically, if you're having a baby you need this. Doesn't matter whether or not you will be nursing. This is a must have.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
These are amazing. they saved me from giving up on breast feeding due to the pain from gorging. these realive the pain and work wonders. they are universal so you can freeze or hear up. I keep one out to hear up and one in the freezer always!
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A must have! Its fantastic that they come in a two pack. These things are a live saver when you get engorged or suffer from a nursing ailment (mastitis/milk blisters). Also they are great for using while pumping and shaped perfectly for it.
Jaime C.
I had quite the experience this last time breastfeeding my little baby. These saved me! They helped when I had mastitis and clogged ducts! I would recommend these to any mom new or seasoned! They are great warm or cold.
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
Helped initial soreness with nursing my littles! Recommend to all new mamas. I used cold for when I was sore and warm when I was worried I was getting a plugged duct.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding