Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
These are awesome! I loved having gel pads for some pin relief in the beginning but they get expensive to keep buying over and over. I love that these are reusable and can be used warm or cold.
Use them cold to relieve nipple pain in the first few week, or heat them and use them warm for clogged ducts.
Taylor S.
An absolute must for nursing mothers, and even those who have decided not to nurse in order to help alleviate the pain. Basically, if you're having a baby you need this. Doesn't matter whether or not you will be nursing. This is a must have.
Haley M.
Really lovely because they can be used hot or cold and can last forever. I prefer to use these after being heated up in the microwave. I think it helps let down more milk when pumping. Using them cold is nice too for a little pain relief. These are a must have for pumping or breastfeeding moms!
Shawna W.
LOVED these! I still use them from time to time (my baby is 7months old). Went through a rough patch at about 4 months and I don't know if i could have made it without these! I keep a set at home, and a set in my pumping bag. My favorite is to use them warm. If anyone is planning on nursing I would def have these on hand! I actually got them as a gift so I had them already, instead of having to run out and get them!
Bianca B.
Royal Oaks, CA
This product is amazing. I remember I came home from the hospital after having my daughter and I was in such discomfort that I made my husband drive to target and purchase this. My favorite part is the soft removable pouch it comes in and how it can be used for both warm and cold.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
These were awesome for the third day after I gave birth and my milk came in. My breasts were so hot and painful and these really helped! The only thing I didn't like was they didn't stay super cold very long, but if you used them regularly, it really helped with engorgement!
Brittany P.
Frankfort , OH
Love these!! I use them all the time. It's like my best friend!! They help with let down I can use rhem with or without my pump and when my breast get sore I can freeze them and the cold helps so much. Would recommend to everyone. They are a lifesaver!
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
These saved my poor tired and sore boobs. I had a lot of pain in my right one. It hurt to hold my children on that side or even bump it with my arm. I picked this up at the store and after the first time using it I felt a difference. Just put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it held the heat very well and for quite a long time.
Claire D.
Gretna, LA
I didn't buy these with my first child-- but knew better the second time around! I used these during engorgement, as a hot compress before nursing and cool compress after. They heat and cool fast (I tossed them in my deep freezer while nursing) and helped to relieve both pressure and pain. I recommend them to any breastfeeding mother.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
These are awesome! I endured a horrendous case of mastitis and later thrush after my sons surgery caused him to get it. these were such a lifesaver. whether using warm or cold it soothed the area well. they are definitely worth picking up.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding