Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
Awesome for the beginning days of breastfeeding and days you are engorged. You can make it hot or keep in freezer. I like that you have the choice of hot or cold. I definitely recommend to my friends who are breastfeeding.
Jen P.
Absolutely a life savor for when the milk starts to come in and you get swollen and as hard as rocks. ūüôą loved being able to just stick them in my bra and still do everything without having to adjust them or hold on to them.
Heather S.
New Palestine, IN
These were amazing in the first month or so of breastfeeding. I loved that you could freeze or warm them. They were great frozen in the beginning when everything was sore and great warm when I got a clogged duct.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
These were a life saver. I tried regular hot cold packs before these but it was hard to hold them on and they were just too big. these were perfect and could be snapped around the pump if I wished. I had mastitis once and these help avoid getting it again. I love them and suggest them to all moms.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
I love these because they can be hot or cold! Cold wouldn't be great if you want to nurse because it can deplete your supply, but the warm feels amazing! It is perfect if you have a.clogged duct and when engorged!
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Worked Ok for what they are unteded for, however with a very large breastfeeding chest it doesn't cover much area. However, they Feel great on the sore breast. It would be nice if they stayed cool or warm for more than 10 mins. Now we keep them in the freezer for my daughter as boo boo pads.
Brittany C.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is amazing when your milk is coming in and you are regulating your supply. I always had them in the freezer because I was so engorged at times and it felt so good to put these on while watching TV.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I had high hopes from these when I bought them. But they just don't hold the temperature for very long. For me, they didn't cover much of the breast either. The beads are not as density packed as they look.
Natalie N.
Pekin, IL
These were wonderful in the early days of pumping and breastfeeding in helping reduce pain. Also were wonderful when I got a clogged duct. I don't like standing in the shower in longer than I have to when I have a screaming baby and I could just pop these in the microwave whenever I needed!
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were a dream come true when I started weaning off of breast feeding. Just popped them in the freezer for a bit and put them right inside my bra. I even did it at work once without anyone noticing.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding