Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
These are fantastic! They can be used cold or hot. Perfect for al breastfeeding discomforts. They're easily cleaned. They are a good value too. I bought mine for under $10 at Target!
Meaghan F.
Meaghan F.
These worked well both warm and cool to help with sore breasts and clogged ducts. My only complaint is was that they didn't maintain their temperature long enough when being used.
C M.
C M.
Mega Parent Expert
Are use these a lot. I find that when I'm cold I have a hard time letting down for the pump and these really help. Plus it only takes 10 seconds to heat up.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert
During a bout of mastitis these were my saving grace. They cleared up the issue without s trip to the doctor and eased my pain. Inexpensive and effective!
Khai L.
Khai L.
Mega Parent Expert
I got plugged milk ducts and I purchased this in hope that it would help. This product was a life saver for me. I loved that you can use it hot or cold
Malissa H.
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
A he an send in those first weeks! I would freeze when engorged to help the swelling and heat when pumping and wrap it around my shields to help my letdown. Every new mom needs these things! My hubby went out and went breastfeeding accessory crazy when I was engorged and in pain and this and the lanolin he brought home were my lifesavers.
Katerina M.
Katerina M.
These were amazing in that first six weeks of breastfeeding. Between pumping to feed a nicu baby, then having engorgement later from an over supply, I needed the help. Having these heated and on the breast while pumping helped me get rid of a clogged duct in less than a day, and having them cold felt great when I was sore as well.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
These are awesome! I loved having gel pads for some pin relief in the beginning but they get expensive to keep buying over and over. I love that these are reusable and can be used warm or cold.
Use them cold to relieve nipple pain in the first few week, or heat them and use them warm for clogged ducts.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
An absolute must for nursing mothers, and even those who have decided not to nurse in order to help alleviate the pain. Basically, if you're having a baby you need this. Doesn't matter whether or not you will be nursing. This is a must have.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Really lovely because they can be used hot or cold and can last forever. I prefer to use these after being heated up in the microwave. I think it helps let down more milk when pumping. Using them cold is nice too for a little pain relief. These are a must have for pumping or breastfeeding moms!
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?