Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
I don't know how I would have survived breastfeeding without these. I bought them on a whim at target. I suffered through multiple occurrences of mastisis and this helped every single time with heat therapy!
Megan B.
These were a life saver!! I was so engorged and sore after my milk came in and these made it so much more comfortable for me. I loved that you could use them warm or cold as well. Highly recommend!!!
Caila G.
I used this so much the first few weeks I was breastfeeding. You can cool them or heat them up to help with the pain until your body adjust to breastfeeding. Literally a life saver! Worth every penny!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
These are fantastic! They can be used cold or hot. Perfect for al breastfeeding discomforts. They're easily cleaned. They are a good value too. I bought mine for under $10 at Target!
Meaghan F.
These worked well both warm and cool to help with sore breasts and clogged ducts. My only complaint is was that they didn't maintain their temperature long enough when being used.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Worth every penny! They can be heated to help encourage let down or cooled to reduce swelling. They only take seconds to head up in microwave, come with washable covers and can even snap on to your breast pump to help (and they do!). So comforting on sore days and helped me to eliminate a plugged duct before it got bad! I know that anything hot and cold can do the same thing, but the physical shape and attaching to pump make it significantly more convenient to use this product!
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
I was having vasospasm and mastitis when I first started breastfeeding my Little One. I tried several brands of cooling and heating pads. These were nice because the shape was discrete under my clothes and they weren't very noticeable. I also liked that they weren't uncomfortably cold. I never tried using them hot. I think a regular rice bag or cool pack would provide the same function at a more economical price, but these are a nice special treat for a new mom and would be a great registry gift.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
When I was just starting out pumping I had to go take a hot shower before a pumping session to get an adequate amount of milk out... Then I picked these up and they were a game changer. All I had to do was pop these in the microwave then i was set. Heat helps give a let down and cold helps with engorgement (which is mainly an issue when coming home from the hospital).
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
A he an send in those first weeks! I would freeze when engorged to help the swelling and heat when pumping and wrap it around my shields to help my letdown. Every new mom needs these things! My hubby went out and went breastfeeding accessory crazy when I was engorged and in pain and this and the lanolin he brought home were my lifesavers.
Katerina M.
These were amazing in that first six weeks of breastfeeding. Between pumping to feed a nicu baby, then having engorgement later from an over supply, I needed the help. Having these heated and on the breast while pumping helped me get rid of a clogged duct in less than a day, and having them cold felt great when I was sore as well.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding