Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Heather M.
Heather M.
Morehead, KY
Works well however there are cut outs where the nipples go. I personally had very sensitive and sore nipples from breast feeding and the plastic edges would rub on my nipples and hurt like heck!! This is a great idea of a product but I would recommend finding something else or using a thin pillowcase around them.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert
these were a life saver for me when I was breast feeding/ pumping!! I would heat them up and use them before I pumped to help get things moving and going and It really increased how much I could get out. I would also freeze them and use them when my breasts were sore from everything! I recommend these to everyone and even buy them for shower gifts!
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Must have!!! These have been a life saver for both heat and cold. I recommend getting 2 sets, so one is always cold. I ended up using a regular ice pack in the beginning because I needed them warm when I was pumping, but afterwards, needed them cold. The help with soreness, and are great warm for your let down.
Chanelle W.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I had a rough time nursing my son. The pain became unbearable dime days and by freezing these oaks I can re use them time and time again. These helped with swelling and raw skin. The pain from engorged ducts went down by utilizing these. I recommend them!
mary m.
mary m.
Norfolk, VA
These are really great to use hot or cold, to help with let down or when you have mastitis. Some moms I know used these every single time they pumped to help with let down and loved them. You really need to use with a cover, however, because using them without a cover might give you a burn and no one wants that.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
These are perfect for anyone who needs help with let downs, or is dealing with mastitis. Heat them up to help milk flow and to release clogs or freeze them to help with pain. I would highly recommend these to any breastfeeding momma!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
Mega Parent Expert
This is a wonderful product. I used mine when I had a clogged duct and it definitely helps. I purchased this at Walmart and it was very affordable. Easy to use and to store. I would definitely buy this again.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
I don't know how I would have survived breastfeeding without these. I bought them on a whim at target. I suffered through multiple occurrences of mastisis and this helped every single time with heat therapy!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert
These were a life saver!! I was so engorged and sore after my milk came in and these made it so much more comfortable for me. I loved that you could use them warm or cold as well. Highly recommend!!!
Caila G.
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert
I used this so much the first few weeks I was breastfeeding. You can cool them or heat them up to help with the pain until your body adjust to breastfeeding. Literally a life saver! Worth every penny!
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?