Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Sarah P.
O Fallon, MO
These things are life savers! I mainly used them hot. They definitely met my expectations. I don't see any need to improve them. I love them how they are. I would definitely purchase them again! I got them from Walmart for around $9.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
These are awesome! I endured a horrendous case of mastitis and later thrush after my sons surgery caused him to get it. these were such a lifesaver. whether using warm or cold it soothed the area well. they are definitely worth picking up.
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
These felt good if for whatever reason my breasts were sore. didn't feel as though they were useable while pumping, not did they really help with anything else. always had to hear longer than suggested by a lot.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
These are so nice for painfully engorged breasts however they stay cold for only about 5-10 minutes so it is only a nice temporary relief. They are a good buy and worth the temporary relief. I recommend them to all nursing mothers,
Amanda H.
Such a god send. These helped me through clogged milk ducts, engorged breasts, the whole 9. You can warm them in the microwave to help with letdown or in the icebox for cool pain relief. Highly recommended to any breastfeeding mom.
Destiny K.
I loved this item they're a little pricey considering sometimes I'd have my husband beat them warm and he had popped them more then once so I had to buy quite a few but they worked really well and I could use them while pumping
Joyce W.
Bothell, Wa
These helped me get through the first few months when things were pretty painful. I love that they can be hot or cold since they both have different effects with breastfeeding. I really can't thing of anything negative to say about them, well worth the money and I am so glad I purchased them. Lansinoh is a great brand.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Wish they stayed cold a little while longer. They are great however. Used them for engorgement, clogged ducts and infectious and finally when my supply dried up. Just bought a second set now that I am about to have my second baby.
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
Awesome for the beginning days of breastfeeding and days you are engorged. You can make it hot or keep in freezer. I like that you have the choice of hot or cold. I definitely recommend to my friends who are breastfeeding.
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
I had mastitis 4 times with my daughter. This helped to relieve some of the pain. I was so grateful when i found these. They didn't stay in my bra in one place very easily.. Great if you are sitting in one place tends to move if you are trying to walk around and get stuff done. Still give an A tho due to the relief
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding