Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy
I received these as a gift at my baby shower. They've come in handy when I would get engorged or when one of my milk ducts would get clogged. I would take a hot shower and massage the breast that was clogged then I would put these in the microwave and follow the directions as recommended. I love that they confirm around the shape of my breast and work great to get rid of the milk duct in my case. They work great to help produce milk as well.
Heather M.
Morehead , KY
Works well however there are cut outs where the nipples go. I personally had very sensitive and sore nipples from breast feeding and the plastic edges would rub on my nipples and hurt like heck!! This is a great idea of a product but I would recommend finding something else or using a thin pillowcase around them.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Must have!!! These have been a life saver for both heat and cold. I recommend getting 2 sets, so one is always cold. I ended up using a regular ice pack in the beginning because I needed them warm when I was pumping, but afterwards, needed them cold. The help with soreness, and are great warm for your let down.
Brooke S.
High Point, NC
So many uses for these, especially those first few weeks. Heat = stimulate let down. Cold = soothing relief from engorgment. Bonus = use them warm while pumping to increase milk production!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
I had a rough time nursing my son. The pain became unbearable dime days and by freezing these oaks I can re use them time and time again. These helped with swelling and raw skin. The pain from engorged ducts went down by utilizing these. I recommend them!
mary m.
Norfolk, VA
These are really great to use hot or cold, to help with let down or when you have mastitis. Some moms I know used these every single time they pumped to help with let down and loved them. You really need to use with a cover, however, because using them without a cover might give you a burn and no one wants that.
Amanda K.
Such a god send. These helped me through clogged milk ducts, engorged breasts, the whole 9. You can warm them in the microwave to help with letdown or in the icebox for cool pain relief. Highly recommended to any breastfeeding mom.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
These are perfect for anyone who needs help with let downs, or is dealing with mastitis. Heat them up to help milk flow and to release clogs or freeze them to help with pain. I would highly recommend these to any breastfeeding momma!
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I liked these bc they are versatile hot or cold. What I didn't like is the sharp plastic edges which irritate if you put them in your bra for some relief. Even through the cover they would sometimes scratch.
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
This is a wonderful product. I used mine when I had a clogged duct and it definitely helps. I purchased this at Walmart and it was very affordable. Easy to use and to store. I would definitely buy this again.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding