Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Shelly M.Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #3 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this product as a gift from a friend. As a first time mom, I wanted my baby to be strong and healthy. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with preeclampsia during my pregnancy. After giving birth, my blood pressure was exceedingly high and I was given medication to control it. Long story short, the medication had a side effect on me and my milk production decreased. My friend gave me these in hope of effectiveness. They did not work and I saw no improvement.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
These are awesome! I loved having gel pads for some pin relief in the beginning but they get expensive to keep buying over and over. I love that these are reusable and can be used warm or cold.
Use them cold to relieve nipple pain in the first few week, or heat them and use them warm for clogged ducts.
Haley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really lovely because they can be used hot or cold and can last forever. I prefer to use these after being heated up in the microwave. I think it helps let down more milk when pumping. Using them cold is nice too for a little pain relief. These are a must have for pumping or breastfeeding moms!
Shawna W.
LOVED these! I still use them from time to time (my baby is 7months old). Went through a rough patch at about 4 months and I don't know if i could have made it without these! I keep a set at home, and a set in my pumping bag. My favorite is to use them warm. If anyone is planning on nursing I would def have these on hand! I actually got them as a gift so I had them already, instead of having to run out and get them!
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
hands down one of the most needed product for ever mother nursing or not! works amazing hot or cold for amazing comfort for early nursing discomfort to having mastitis. I have also used it with my kiddos later on when they fell and hit their head or knees. win win all around to have on hand!
Bianca B.
Watsonville, CA
This product is amazing. I remember I came home from the hospital after having my daughter and I was in such discomfort that I made my husband drive to target and purchase this. My favorite part is the soft removable pouch it comes in and how it can be used for both warm and cold.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
These were awesome for the third day after I gave birth and my milk came in. My breasts were so hot and painful and these really helped! The only thing I didn't like was they didn't stay super cold very long, but if you used them regularly, it really helped with engorgement!
Kay S.
Oviedo, FL
These are so wonderful! I discovered them while dealing with mastitis and use them all the time now. Warmed up they provide such relief for tenderness. At the first sign of a clogged duct, I start using these around the clock and within hours see relief! They are shaped just right so they are comfortable enough to tuck into my bra, and the soft covers are washable, so its really great!
Angelita Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sister got this for me as a baby shower gift which I loved so much it actually helped me out a lot when I used it while pumping it doesn't get too hot it.. You can get continuous use out of it and if I had to I would buy it again and recommend it to who is breastfeeding
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Life saver! I didn't know about nipple shields and my baby would sometimes latch correctly but other times, she just wouldn't do it! This provided so much relief since as a first time mom, I did not expect breastfeeding to be painful or uncomfortable at all!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding