Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Angela O.
Erie, PA
I use these every time I pump! Helps with a quicker let down and empty more efficiently.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Yes! When I first started breastfeeding and pumping I was frustrated because hardly any milk would come in. The heat pack helped a lot. I just put in the microwave for 10 seconds and then place the pack on my breast for a couple of mins. Then when I started to pump, a lot of milk started to come out! It also helps when you are engorged and need some relief!!!
Lindsay D.
I really like these and they have been super helpful on those painful days. They are super easy to heat up in the microwave (it only takes seconds) and I also keep a pair in the freezer. Just make sure if you are microwaving two they are not touching each other or they will fuse together. I find that they fit around any of my flanges for my breast pump and they definitely help with letdown.

I did get mastitis really bad and I was so thankful that I had these. They were soothing and helped with the swelling as well. Go out and get these! You will not be sorry; just get two pairs so you can have one always cold!
I received these as a gift at my baby shower. They've come in handy when I would get engorged or when one of my milk ducts would get clogged. I would take a hot shower and massage the breast that was clogged then I would put these in the microwave and follow the directions as recommended. I love that they confirm around the shape of my breast and work great to get rid of the milk duct in my case. They work great to help produce milk as well.
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
I loved these little gems! When you first start breast feeding and you're in pain all of the time they help soothe you and if you're one of the unlucky ones like me who is prone to clogged ducts these help bring you some relief.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
these were a life saver for me when I was breast feeding/ pumping!! I would heat them up and use them before I pumped to help get things moving and going and It really increased how much I could get out. I would also freeze them and use them when my breasts were sore from everything! I recommend these to everyone and even buy them for shower gifts!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
While I initially thought this was a glorified ice pack - it's much better! It can be used for cold or heated up. The best part is it fits around a pump to use while pumping.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
These are awesome!!! I definitely recommend them to any nursing momma! They help soothe engorgement and help with let downs to save time while pumping. You can use hot/cold to help comfort inflammation, clogged ducts, mastitis, etc. They are simple and easy to use. Cloth sleeves are included which are great to use when cold 😜
Kay S.
Denver, CO
These are so wonderful! I discovered them while dealing with mastitis and use them all the time now. Warmed up they provide such relief for tenderness. At the first sign of a clogged duct, I start using these around the clock and within hours see relief! They are shaped just right so they are comfortable enough to tuck into my bra, and the soft covers are washable, so its really great!
Cassadee L.
I  purchase this product with the intent of helping my sore breasts and nipples while being a first time breast-feeding mommy. I liked the fact that these pads could be Reuasable and also hot or cold. I only used them for the heat because I had a clogged duct.  And I have yet to find a reason to have it be cold. It did what I wanted it to do, so I am pleased with this product.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding