Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Noel J.
Noel J.
E Wenatchee, WA
These were a must have when we came home from the hospital. They were great for heat and cold on the tatas.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
100% the only thing that kept me from losing my mind in those first few tender Weeks of nursing!
DAYNA F.
DAYNA F.
Holy grail. Seriously I'm a 3rd time nursing mom and I still need this stuff. Worth every penny.
Kayana D.
Kayana D.
These Lansinoh TheraPearl Breast Therapy pads were life savers during my engorgement days!
Angela O.
Angela O.
Erie, PA
I use these every time I pump! Helps with a quicker let down and empty more efficiently.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
I really like these and they have been super helpful on those painful days. They are super easy to heat up in the microwave (it only takes seconds) and I also keep a pair in the freezer. Just make sure if you are microwaving two they are not touching each other or they will fuse together. I find that they fit around any of my flanges for my breast pump and they definitely help with letdown.

I did get mastitis really bad and I was so thankful that I had these. They were soothing and helped with the swelling as well. Go out and get these! You will not be sorry; just get two pairs so you can have one always cold!
Kay S.
Kay S.
denver, CO
These are so wonderful! I discovered them while dealing with mastitis and use them all the time now. Warmed up they provide such relief for tenderness. At the first sign of a clogged duct, I start using these around the clock and within hours see relief! They are shaped just right so they are comfortable enough to tuck into my bra, and the soft covers are washable, so its really great!
Cassadee L.
Cassadee L.
I  purchase this product with the intent of helping my sore breasts and nipples while being a first time breast-feeding mommy. I liked the fact that these pads could be Reuasable and also hot or cold. I only used them for the heat because I had a clogged duct.  And I have yet to find a reason to have it be cold. It did what I wanted it to do, so I am pleased with this product.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product as a gift from a friend. As a first time mom, I wanted my baby to be strong and healthy. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with preeclampsia during my pregnancy. After giving birth, my blood pressure was exceedingly high and I was given medication to control it. Long story short, the medication had a side effect on me and my milk production decreased. My friend gave me these in hope of effectiveness. They did not work and I saw no improvement.
Annie🐻💕 R.
Annie🐻💕 R.
Mega Parent Expert
I received these as a gift at my baby shower. They've come in handy when I would get engorged or when one of my milk ducts would get clogged. I would take a hot shower and massage the breast that was clogged then I would put these in the microwave and follow the directions as recommended. I love that they confirm around the shape of my breast and work great to get rid of the milk duct in my case. They work great to help produce milk as well.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?