Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
hands down one of the most needed product for ever mother nursing or not! works amazing hot or cold for amazing comfort for early nursing discomfort to having mastitis. I have also used it with my kiddos later on when they fell and hit their head or knees. win win all around to have on hand!
Bianca B.
Royal Oaks, CA
This product is amazing. I remember I came home from the hospital after having my daughter and I was in such discomfort that I made my husband drive to target and purchase this. My favorite part is the soft removable pouch it comes in and how it can be used for both warm and cold.
Kay S.
Denver, CO
These are so wonderful! I discovered them while dealing with mastitis and use them all the time now. Warmed up they provide such relief for tenderness. At the first sign of a clogged duct, I start using these around the clock and within hours see relief! They are shaped just right so they are comfortable enough to tuck into my bra, and the soft covers are washable, so its really great!
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
These were awesome for the third day after I gave birth and my milk came in. My breasts were so hot and painful and these really helped! The only thing I didn't like was they didn't stay super cold very long, but if you used them regularly, it really helped with engorgement!
Angie Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sister got this for me as a baby shower gift which I loved so much it actually helped me out a lot when I used it while pumping it doesn't get too hot it.. You can get continuous use out of it and if I had to I would buy it again and recommend it to who is breastfeeding
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Life saver! I didn't know about nipple shields and my baby would sometimes latch correctly but other times, she just wouldn't do it! This provided so much relief since as a first time mom, I did not expect breastfeeding to be painful or uncomfortable at all!
Brittany P.
Frankfort , OH
Love these!! I use them all the time. It's like my best friend!! They help with let down I can use rhem with or without my pump and when my breast get sore I can freeze them and the cold helps so much. Would recommend to everyone. They are a lifesaver!
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These saved my poor tired and sore boobs. I had a lot of pain in my right one. It hurt to hold my children on that side or even bump it with my arm. I picked this up at the store and after the first time using it I felt a difference. Just put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it held the heat very well and for quite a long time.
Claire D.
Gretna, LA
I didn't buy these with my first child-- but knew better the second time around! I used these during engorgement, as a hot compress before nursing and cool compress after. They heat and cool fast (I tossed them in my deep freezer while nursing) and helped to relieve both pressure and pain. I recommend them to any breastfeeding mother.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
These are awesome! I endured a horrendous case of mastitis and later thrush after my sons surgery caused him to get it. these were such a lifesaver. whether using warm or cold it soothed the area well. they are definitely worth picking up.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding