Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #9 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
These are a life saver in the early weeks of breast feeding. An absolute must have baby shower gift for new moms planning to nurse!
Bethany G.
Statesboro, GA
These were great when I first started breasrfeeding. Only thing I didn't like was that it didn't stay cold for very long.
Allison A.
I liked these a lot they were so helpful when I was engorged. I heat mine rather than cooling and they work great.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
So soothing on your nipples while breast feeding. It's so easy to get sore, so these are well worth purchasing.
Alaina K.
Richlands , NC
Loved these! Definitely will buy for a baby shower gift! I like how you can use them for heat and cool relief.
Hannah H.
The heat therapy part of these helped get a clogged duct out almost immediately and I haven't had one since!
Noel J.
E Wenatchee, WA
These were a must have when we came home from the hospital. They were great for heat and cold on the tatas.
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
100% the only thing that kept me from losing my mind in those first few tender Weeks of nursing!
DAYNA F.
Holy grail. Seriously I'm a 3rd time nursing mom and I still need this stuff. Worth every penny.
Kayana D.
These Lansinoh TheraPearl Breast Therapy pads were life savers during my engorgement days!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding