Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect to help sore breasts or help work out a clog. You Can also wear them while pumping to help work out milk. I wish they stayed warm for longer.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I couldn't live without these. They were great when my milk was coming in. I also used them a lot during the painful orocess of weaning.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Medina , TN
Mega Parent Expert
These are worth every cent. They helped me through clogged ducts and general nipple pain. I would recommend these to all my mom friends.
Katie D.
Katie D.
These are the best for soothing! These are definitely a lifesaver and breastfeeding must-have product! @lansinohusa #breastfeedingbasics
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
i wish i had these during my BF journey. i can only imagine the relief i would get from them. i will purchase these for my next baby.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
These are a life saver in the early weeks of breast feeding. An absolute must have baby shower gift for new moms planning to nurse!
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Statesboro, GA
These were great when I first started breasrfeeding. Only thing I didn't like was that it didn't stay cold for very long.
Allison A.
Allison A.
I liked these a lot they were so helpful when I was engorged. I heat mine rather than cooling and they work great.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
So soothing on your nipples while breast feeding. It's so easy to get sore, so these are well worth purchasing.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Richlands , NC
Loved these! Definitely will buy for a baby shower gift! I like how you can use them for heat and cool relief.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?