Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Lindsay D.
I really like these and they have been super helpful on those painful days. They are super easy to heat up in the microwave (it only takes seconds) and I also keep a pair in the freezer. Just make sure if you are microwaving two they are not touching each other or they will fuse together. I find that they fit around any of my flanges for my breast pump and they definitely help with letdown.

I did get mastitis really bad and I was so thankful that I had these. They were soothing and helped with the swelling as well. Go out and get these! You will not be sorry; just get two pairs so you can have one always cold!
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
I was having vasospasm and mastitis when I first started breastfeeding my Little One. I tried several brands of cooling and heating pads. These were nice because the shape was discrete under my clothes and they weren't very noticeable. I also liked that they weren't uncomfortably cold. I never tried using them hot. I think a regular rice bag or cool pack would provide the same function at a more economical price, but these are a nice special treat for a new mom and would be a great registry gift.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
I loved this product! I read about them online and saw that it could help with your letdown while nursing! So i decided to buy them and give them a try! I would warm them up and place them on my breasts a few minutes before i started to pump and it did help it happen quicker! It was also nice to use the frozen feature for when I was sore afterwards! Great price and they last a long time!
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
I recently had a clogged milk duct and these were perfect for comfort. I didn't use a cold compresses because I already have low supply issues but warmed up they were very comforting and the covers they come with are nice and soft so your skin isn't irritated. They do seem to stay warm for quite some time in your bra. I also use them sometimes before pumping to get a better let down.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
When I was just starting out pumping I had to go take a hot shower before a pumping session to get an adequate amount of milk out... Then I picked these up and they were a game changer. All I had to do was pop these in the microwave then i was set. Heat helps give a let down and cold helps with engorgement (which is mainly an issue when coming home from the hospital).
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
A he an send in those first weeks! I would freeze when engorged to help the swelling and heat when pumping and wrap it around my shields to help my letdown. Every new mom needs these things! My hubby went out and went breastfeeding accessory crazy when I was engorged and in pain and this and the lanolin he brought home were my lifesavers.
Katerina M.
These were amazing in that first six weeks of breastfeeding. Between pumping to feed a nicu baby, then having engorgement later from an over supply, I needed the help. Having these heated and on the breast while pumping helped me get rid of a clogged duct in less than a day, and having them cold felt great when I was sore as well.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
These are awesome! I loved having gel pads for some pin relief in the beginning but they get expensive to keep buying over and over. I love that these are reusable and can be used warm or cold.
Use them cold to relieve nipple pain in the first few week, or heat them and use them warm for clogged ducts.
Haley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really lovely because they can be used hot or cold and can last forever. I prefer to use these after being heated up in the microwave. I think it helps let down more milk when pumping. Using them cold is nice too for a little pain relief. These are a must have for pumping or breastfeeding moms!
Shawna W.
LOVED these! I still use them from time to time (my baby is 7months old). Went through a rough patch at about 4 months and I don't know if i could have made it without these! I keep a set at home, and a set in my pumping bag. My favorite is to use them warm. If anyone is planning on nursing I would def have these on hand! I actually got them as a gift so I had them already, instead of having to run out and get them!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding