Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Kassi B.
These are a must have! My "chest milk bags" were so swollen it hurt to breast feed and these helped and relieved so much tenderness. I always thank my boyfriend for bringing these home to be
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
These were a life saver in the beginning stages of breast feeding and when i had mastitis recently. The fact that you can freeze or heat these gems is a must! This will save your boobies!!!
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
Helped initial soreness with nursing my littles! Recommend to all new mamas. I used cold for when I was sore and warm when I was worried I was getting a plugged duct.
Stephanie S.
I love love love these for those first few weeks or months that things are adjusting.. perfect relief!!! I buy these for all my first time nursing mommas!!
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
These therapearl therapy pads work wonders when you are dealing with cluster feeding!! Pop them into the freezer for an hour and it's instant relief !!
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Perfect to help sore breasts or help work out a clog. You Can also wear them while pumping to help work out milk. I wish they stayed warm for longer.
Katie D.
These are the best for soothing! These are definitely a lifesaver and breastfeeding must-have product! @lansinohusa #breastfeedingbasics
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I couldn't live without these. They were great when my milk was coming in. I also used them a lot during the painful orocess of weaning.
Paige B.
Medina, TN
These are worth every cent. They helped me through clogged ducts and general nipple pain. I would recommend these to all my mom friends.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
i wish i had these during my BF journey. i can only imagine the relief i would get from them. i will purchase these for my next baby.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding