Lansinoh Thera°Pearl® 3-In-1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Shelly M.Lansinoh Thera°Pearl® 3-In-1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Lansinoh Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs provides therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Cold therapy is great for relieving engorgement while hot therapy helps relieve plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down. It’s the only product of its kind designed to work with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping. Microwave safe and free of BPA and BPS.

• Cold Therapy: relieves engorgement, swelling and pain
  • Hot Therapy: relieves plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down
  • Breast Pump Aid: heat and wrap around breast pump flange to reduce time spent pumping
  • Reusable, comes with soft washable covers
  • Doctor designed, Lactation Consultant recommended
  • BPA and BPS free

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...3 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?4 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
these were a life saver for me when I was breast feeding/ pumping!! I would heat them up and use them before I pumped to help get things moving and going and It really increased how much I could get out. I would also freeze them and use them when my breasts were sore from everything! I recommend these to everyone and even buy them for shower gifts!
Jaimie G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I purchased this product prior to delivering my third baby. I had nothing like it with my other two babies. The first few days of my milk coming in I used this product every pumping session. I would use them by putting them in the microwave to relieve enforcement. For a first time mom or any mom this should be on the must buy list.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I didn't really like these too much for heat therapy. I over heated mine by mistake. I did love them for cold therapy. I would leave to them in a the freezer and then just out them in my bra and be on my way. They didn't hold heat too well, which is why I made the mistake of over heating them. It really did help when I developed mastitis,it helped cool my breasts down.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had a rough time nursing my son. The pain became unbearable dime days and by freezing these oaks I can re use them time and time again. These helped with swelling and raw skin. The pain from engorged ducts went down by utilizing these. I recommend them!
Anelise M.
I love these! They help with discomfort and clogged ducts. Certainly seemed to cut down on pumping time which was awesome. I haven't yet used them for cold therapy but I'm very happy with how well these have stood up to very consistent usage. Very good price for the quality.
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were very helpful in my first few weeks of nursing and pumping. When my milk came in I was very sore and the heat helped to keep things flowing. I find this useful if I do get a clogged duct.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
These are wonderful. Being able to provide hot and cold stimulation for mastitis without having to apply it right on sensitive nipple is a lifesaver. Easy to use and consistent temp.
Sara B.
Bartlett, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful product. I used mine when I had a clogged duct and it definitely helps. I purchased this at Walmart and it was very affordable. Easy to use and to store. I would definitely buy this again.
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
I don't know how I would have survived breastfeeding without these. I bought them on a whim at target. I suffered through multiple occurrences of mastisis and this helped every single time with heat therapy!
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were a life saver!! I was so engorged and sore after my milk came in and these made it so much more comfortable for me. I loved that you could use them warm or cold as well. Highly recommend!!!
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?