Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
Mega Parent Expert
These were a dream come true when I started weaning off of breast feeding. Just popped them in the freezer for a bit and put them right inside my bra. I even did it at work once without anyone noticing.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
I bought this when I was breast feeding hoping they would help with the soreness. Also help my milk producing skills better. But these unfortunately did not work for me. Price was a little high.
Courtnie D.
Courtnie D.
Evansville
Great relief on those rough few first weeks (and growth spurts!) I didn't use them nearly as often as I thought I would but that's a good thing (right?!) great quality and extremely effective!
Kassi B.
Kassi B.
These are a must have! My "chest milk bags" were so swollen it hurt to breast feed and these helped and relieved so much tenderness. I always thank my boyfriend for bringing these home to be
Joelle Q.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
These were a life saver in the beginning stages of breast feeding and when i had mastitis recently. The fact that you can freeze or heat these gems is a must! This will save your boobies!!!
Kassandra O.
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
Helped initial soreness with nursing my littles! Recommend to all new mamas. I used cold for when I was sore and warm when I was worried I was getting a plugged duct.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Weirton, WV
THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR HELPING INCREASE LET DOWNS. I haven't used them cool yet but I love the warm while pumping. It makes it so much quicker to empty myself.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I love love love these for those first few weeks or months that things are adjusting.. perfect relief!!! I buy these for all my first time nursing mommas!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
These therapearl therapy pads work wonders when you are dealing with cluster feeding!! Pop them into the freezer for an hour and it's instant relief !!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect to help sore breasts or help work out a clog. You Can also wear them while pumping to help work out milk. I wish they stayed warm for longer.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?