Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful product. I used mine when I had a clogged duct and it definitely helps. I purchased this at Walmart and it was very affordable. Easy to use and to store. I would definitely buy this again.
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
I don't know how I would have survived breastfeeding without these. I bought them on a whim at target. I suffered through multiple occurrences of mastisis and this helped every single time with heat therapy!
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were a life saver!! I was so engorged and sore after my milk came in and these made it so much more comfortable for me. I loved that you could use them warm or cold as well. Highly recommend!!!
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this so much the first few weeks I was breastfeeding. You can cool them or heat them up to help with the pain until your body adjust to breastfeeding. Literally a life saver! Worth every penny!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are fantastic! They can be used cold or hot. Perfect for al breastfeeding discomforts. They're easily cleaned. They are a good value too. I bought mine for under $10 at Target!
breann y.
Toledo , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Yes, yes, yes!! I would recommend these to anyone on any given day! Whenever I have issues with clogged ducts I will put these in the microwave and put them on breasts a couple minutes before feeding. I try to do the heating and applying process at least twice before I nurse. 9 times out of 10 while My little one is nursing after applying the heat and doing a gentle message during let down I can feel the release of the clogged duct!! It's amazing how helpful these are! The only issue I've had is the material they're made from tends to pull on my skin when it starts to cool.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
While I initially thought this was a glorified ice pack - it's much better! It can be used for cold or heated up. The best part is it fits around a pump to use while pumping.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
This product saved my life!! I had mastitis more times than I can count and once I discovered these bad boys, everything changed. I started using this right before I would nurse and pump. It really helped ease the milk out and I had less clogs because of it. And they felt really good on my constantly sore breasts. They are a little pricey but completely worth it. The shape is great and they just slip right into your bra. I would warm them up and slip them in while I was prepping for nursing or getting the pump set up. A few minutes was all I needed.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA
"BUY BUY BUY" I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with my second child and my chest started hurting badly about 20 weeks in. I came across these at Walmart and decided to give them a shot. Let me tell you they're worth every penny. My milk came in super early causing me to hurt. Every night before bed I pop these in my bra after being in the freezer and they work wounders. You can also use them with pumping or feeding by heating them up. They help to bring your milk in. Seriously don't hesitate these are a MUST. I'm so happy I bought them.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Worth every penny! They can be heated to help encourage let down or cooled to reduce swelling. They only take seconds to head up in microwave, come with washable covers and can even snap on to your breast pump to help (and they do!). So comforting on sore days and helped me to eliminate a plugged duct before it got bad! I know that anything hot and cold can do the same thing, but the physical shape and attaching to pump make it significantly more convenient to use this product!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding