Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Rosalinda V.
This is great! The warmth really helps with letdown especially when you just start pumping it really does a number on the back so with these you spend less time pumping which is great! Although I feel like sometimes it was a inconvenience but it's worth it!
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
These are so nice for painfully engorged breasts however they stay cold for only about 5-10 minutes so it is only a nice temporary relief. They are a good buy and worth the temporary relief. I recommend them to all nursing mothers,
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wish they stayed cold a little while longer. They are great however. Used them for engorgement, clogged ducts and infectious and finally when my supply dried up. Just bought a second set now that I am about to have my second baby.
Destiny K.
I loved this item they're a little pricey considering sometimes I'd have my husband beat them warm and he had popped them more then once so I had to buy quite a few but they worked really well and I could use them while pumping
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
I used this when I would feel sore or felt like I was getting a clogged duct. And I loved them. They worked great. Always relieved my clog duct! I even recommended to a friend who was also nursing and having some problems.
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
Awesome for the beginning days of breastfeeding and days you are engorged. You can make it hot or keep in freezer. I like that you have the choice of hot or cold. I definitely recommend to my friends who are breastfeeding.
Heather S.
New Palestine, IN
These were amazing in the first month or so of breastfeeding. I loved that you could freeze or warm them. They were great frozen in the beginning when everything was sore and great warm when I got a clogged duct.
Brittany C.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is amazing when your milk is coming in and you are regulating your supply. I always had them in the freezer because I was so engorged at times and it felt so good to put these on while watching TV.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I had high hopes from these when I bought them. But they just don't hold the temperature for very long. For me, they didn't cover much of the breast either. The beads are not as density packed as they look.
Courtnie D.
Evansville
Great relief on those rough few first weeks (and growth spurts!) I didn't use them nearly as often as I thought I would but that's a good thing (right?!) great quality and extremely effective!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding