Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Sarah T.
I had a breast abscess while I was breast feeding. My dr told me to keep a warm compress on it so I bought these. They worked so great. I would just stick them in the microwave for 15 seconds and they would be so warm.
They are great because you can reuse them. You can also warm them or freeze them.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
these were a life saver for me when I was breast feeding/ pumping!! I would heat them up and use them before I pumped to help get things moving and going and It really increased how much I could get out. I would also freeze them and use them when my breasts were sore from everything! I recommend these to everyone and even buy them for shower gifts!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had a rough time nursing my son. The pain became unbearable dime days and by freezing these oaks I can re use them time and time again. These helped with swelling and raw skin. The pain from engorged ducts went down by utilizing these. I recommend them!
Anelise M.
I love these! They help with discomfort and clogged ducts. Certainly seemed to cut down on pumping time which was awesome. I haven't yet used them for cold therapy but I'm very happy with how well these have stood up to very consistent usage. Very good price for the quality.
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were very helpful in my first few weeks of nursing and pumping. When my milk came in I was very sore and the heat helped to keep things flowing. I find this useful if I do get a clogged duct.
Amanda H.
Such a god send. These helped me through clogged milk ducts, engorged breasts, the whole 9. You can warm them in the microwave to help with letdown or in the icebox for cool pain relief. Highly recommended to any breastfeeding mom.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are perfect for anyone who needs help with let downs, or is dealing with mastitis. Heat them up to help milk flow and to release clogs or freeze them to help with pain. I would highly recommend these to any breastfeeding momma!
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
These are wonderful. Being able to provide hot and cold stimulation for mastitis without having to apply it right on sensitive nipple is a lifesaver. Easy to use and consistent temp.
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I liked these bc they are versatile hot or cold. What I didn't like is the sharp plastic edges which irritate if you put them in your bra for some relief. Even through the cover they would sometimes scratch.
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful product. I used mine when I had a clogged duct and it definitely helps. I purchased this at Walmart and it was very affordable. Easy to use and to store. I would definitely buy this again.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding