Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Shelly M.Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #3 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Cassadee L.
I  purchase this product with the intent of helping my sore breasts and nipples while being a first time breast-feeding mommy. I liked the fact that these pads could be Reuasable and also hot or cold. I only used them for the heat because I had a clogged duct.  And I have yet to find a reason to have it be cold. It did what I wanted it to do, so I am pleased with this product.
Annie🐻💕 R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received these as a gift at my baby shower. They've come in handy when I would get engorged or when one of my milk ducts would get clogged. I would take a hot shower and massage the breast that was clogged then I would put these in the microwave and follow the directions as recommended. I love that they confirm around the shape of my breast and work great to get rid of the milk duct in my case. They work great to help produce milk as well.
Heather M.
Morehead , KY
Works well however there are cut outs where the nipples go. I personally had very sensitive and sore nipples from breast feeding and the plastic edges would rub on my nipples and hurt like heck!! This is a great idea of a product but I would recommend finding something else or using a thin pillowcase around them.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Must have!!! These have been a life saver for both heat and cold. I recommend getting 2 sets, so one is always cold. I ended up using a regular ice pack in the beginning because I needed them warm when I was pumping, but afterwards, needed them cold. The help with soreness, and are great warm for your let down.
Sarah T.
I had a breast abscess while I was breast feeding. My dr told me to keep a warm compress on it so I bought these. They worked so great. I would just stick them in the microwave for 15 seconds and they would be so warm.
They are great because you can reuse them. You can also warm them or freeze them.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
these were a life saver for me when I was breast feeding/ pumping!! I would heat them up and use them before I pumped to help get things moving and going and It really increased how much I could get out. I would also freeze them and use them when my breasts were sore from everything! I recommend these to everyone and even buy them for shower gifts!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had a rough time nursing my son. The pain became unbearable dime days and by freezing these oaks I can re use them time and time again. These helped with swelling and raw skin. The pain from engorged ducts went down by utilizing these. I recommend them!
Anelise M.
I love these! They help with discomfort and clogged ducts. Certainly seemed to cut down on pumping time which was awesome. I haven't yet used them for cold therapy but I'm very happy with how well these have stood up to very consistent usage. Very good price for the quality.
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were very helpful in my first few weeks of nursing and pumping. When my milk came in I was very sore and the heat helped to keep things flowing. I find this useful if I do get a clogged duct.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
These are perfect for anyone who needs help with let downs, or is dealing with mastitis. Heat them up to help milk flow and to release clogs or freeze them to help with pain. I would highly recommend these to any breastfeeding momma!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding