BY LANSINOH #3 in Nipple Care

Lansinoh Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs provides therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Cold therapy is great for relieving engorgement while hot therapy helps relieve plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down. It’s the only product of its kind designed to work with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping. Microwave safe and free of BPA and BPS.

• Cold Therapy: relieves engorgement, swelling and pain
  • Hot Therapy: relieves plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down
  • Breast Pump Aid: heat and wrap around breast pump flange to reduce time spent pumping
  • Reusable, comes with soft washable covers
  • Doctor designed, Lactation Consultant recommended
  • BPA and BPS free

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...4 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?5 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Love love love these. I was having huge problems with breast engorgement and my let down took forever and I always had blocked milk ducts. I have only used the heat part but it works wonders while pumping. Highly recommend for mom’s who need to speed let down a little for breastfeeding rather pumping.
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
These are phenomenal! I used them often when I was going through engorgement and put them away because I didn’t need them after that. I had to get them out of storage again this week, and my baby is seven months old now, and it has been greatly helping with my letdown. Thankful for this product!
Madison H.
Cocoa Beach Fl
If you’re a nursing mama or if you’re pumping, especially exclusively, this is a must have on your baby registry and if you don’t get it at your shower, get it for yourself, trust me, this is a life saver. It helps during engoregment and when your milk first comes in. It’s a very practical things to use and you will find yourself using it multiple times a day. The plastic over the pears is very thick so you won’t have to worry about it tearing and little hands getting about of them. I’ve also used these during headaches and migraines as well, they work like a charm
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
I have been pumping for two months and have unluckily had two clogs. If you’ve ever had one they are so painful and one way to get them out is heat. I purchased these to use while pumping to look for relief. It worked but I had to heat them longer then recommended, I also noticed they do not keep heat longer than five minutes or so. I had to have my husband reheat them a few times. I am also large chested and wished they made a larger size to cover my whole breast. Overall they did their job and I still use them to help my empty completely!
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
These were such a lifesaver for me! I exclusively pumped and I used these every single time I would pump. I always heated them in the microwave before each pump. They provided relief and helped with let down. It’s worth every penny and I HIGHLY recommend!
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
These didn’t work for me. They were nice and squishy and cool, but they didn’t fit on my breast very well. They also didn’t stay put even with a bra on. It ended up being more trouble than helpful. These might help for someone with smaller breasts.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Omg these are the best things ever and also definitely a life saver if you end up getting very full in the beginning. My mom got these for me because I got badly full and like I would try and get milk out but nothing or very little would come out, I was literally so full I felt like I had implants. But when I used these for the first time it greatly helped with helping relieve the pain.
Christina L.
Hamilton, NJ
I used these when I had Mastitis. I found that they were multi purpose where you can freeze them or warm them up. Also used them when I was done breastfeeding and was drying up my milk. The engorgement was uncomfortable and these helped.
Yaneth M.
I'm so happy I got these the first week my milk came in. Even though I was breastfeeding every two hours my breast would continue to engorge. Thanks to these TheraPearls I was able to alleviate the engorgement and uncomfortableness.
Amanda A.
I’ve used these twice with my 3rd and 4th baby. I love the option to use it cold and hot. I mostly used it for the cold therapy. It’s amazing for helping with discomfort you get from pumping. They’re easy to clean and a great deal.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?