Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #9 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my MVP because not only is it a nursing and preggo moms best friend... but ones baby gets older it makes the perfect felxible ice pack to help sooth those ouchies!
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert
These were very helpful in my first few weeks of nursing and pumping. When my milk came in I was very sore and the heat helped to keep things flowing. I find this useful if I do get a clogged duct.
Stefania G.
Mega Parent Expert
These pads helped me so much to let down my milk when pumping and especially when I was weaning my baby. My boobs were so sore and these pads make the discomfort be bareable
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Saved me during those first few weeks of breastfeeding. Gave me instant relief for engorgement, they were super easy to use!
Cherin D.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for helping relieve engorgment! I used to use them to help me pump more as well. I've never had a clog so I haven't been able to see if it helps for those but I do love these!
Alyssia S.
Mega Parent Expert
These are a lifesaver for the breastfeeding mother. A friend of mine put together a breast care kit for me before I had my baby. I'm so glad she put these in there. When it comes to sore nipples or sore breasts - these can help 100000000%. Cracked sore nipples - use the cold. Will help numb before breastfeeding. Sore breasts - use hot. Soothes the pain! I use these all the time!
Amy W.
Eastern Passage, NS, NS
They work!
Mastitis? Clogged ducts? engorged?
These are what you're looking for!
Pop these bad boys in the microwave or freezer and breastfeed/pump pain free!
Only reason I'm giving 4/5 is due to price.
Highly recommend! ♡
Heather G.
Brookdale, NS
These were a life saver when I got mastitis, 2 mins in the microwave and voila a little bit of relief. Can also be frozen. I will be adding this to my list of must haves as a new mom!
Rebekah G.
Guelph, ON
Work reallY well and probide comfore and relief after mipples take a beating from feeding. Only down side is they are chunky and heavy to keep in a bra.
Gillian F.
Waterdown, ON
These are wonderful for sore tired boobs, to increase supply or when your milk first comes in. Another "must buy"!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding