Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Mega Parent Expert
These are a lifesaver for the breastfeeding mother. A friend of mine put together a breast care kit for me before I had my baby. I'm so glad she put these in there. When it comes to sore nipples or sore breasts - these can help 100000000%. Cracked sore nipples - use the cold. Will help numb before breastfeeding. Sore breasts - use hot. Soothes the pain! I use these all the time!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Eastern Passage, NS, NS
They work!
Mastitis? Clogged ducts? engorged?
These are what you're looking for!
Pop these bad boys in the microwave or freezer and breastfeed/pump pain free!
Only reason I'm giving 4/5 is due to price.
Highly recommend! ♡
Heather G.
Heather G.
Brookdale, NS
These were a life saver when I got mastitis, 2 mins in the microwave and voila a little bit of relief. Can also be frozen. I will be adding this to my list of must haves as a new mom!
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Guelph, Ontario
Work reallY well and probide comfore and relief after mipples take a beating from feeding. Only down side is they are chunky and heavy to keep in a bra.
Gillian F.
Gillian F.
Waterdown, ON
These are wonderful for sore tired boobs, to increase supply or when your milk first comes in. Another "must buy"!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I used this before and after every feeding, it made a world of a difference
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love these! I use them as heating pads when I pump. They heat up very quick. They hold their heat well. They fit nicely around the breast pump shield/flange.
Jackel S.
Jackel S.
me an dicho que es super buna esta maraca no la eh probado aun pero me encataria probarla por lo que veo es muy buena quisiera probarle aver que tal meva con mi bebe que es muy delicadita de la piel espero probarla pronto y que me balla bien con esta maraca
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Port Hope
Loved this when I first breastfed my daughter. Love that they can be used hot or cold depending on your needs.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?