Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Kayana D.
These Lansinoh TheraPearl Breast Therapy pads were life savers during my engorgement days!
Tasha M.
These are the biggest booby savers EVER! I give them to every soon to be mommy I know now!
Michelle E.
Used these when fighting mastitis. Helped both as cold and hot compress. Cooked quickly.
Alejandra M.
Wow....now I wish I knew about this one! I would've loved top gave gotten to try it out
Angela O.
Erie, PA
I use these every time I pump! Helps with a quicker let down and empty more efficiently.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
These are great for clogged ducts, it really helps the breast when they are engorged.
Liz C.
Must have!! Made pumping so much easier! Weather it was warm or cold! Came in handy!
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great! Wish these where put five years ago when I had my Twins! Worked great!
Cherin D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect for helping relieve engorgment! I used to use them to help me pump more as well. I've never had a clog so I haven't been able to see if it helps for those but I do love these!
Alyssia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a lifesaver for the breastfeeding mother. A friend of mine put together a breast care kit for me before I had my baby. I'm so glad she put these in there. When it comes to sore nipples or sore breasts - these can help 100000000%. Cracked sore nipples - use the cold. Will help numb before breastfeeding. Sore breasts - use hot. Soothes the pain! I use these all the time!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding