Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Johannah G.
Johannah G.
Vicksburg, MI
Loved these for right after having my daughter, in fact, I don't know what I would of done without them! I only ever needed to use them cold so unsure of how they do warmed up. They stay cold for a decent amount of time in use.
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
A must have! Its fantastic that they come in a two pack. These things are a live saver when you get engorged or suffer from a nursing ailment (mastitis/milk blisters). Also they are great for using while pumping and shaped perfectly for it.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
These are the biggest booby savers EVER! I give them to every soon to be mommy I know now!
Stefania G.
Stefania G.
These pads helped me so much to let down my milk when pumping and especially when I was weaning my baby. My boobs were so sore and these pads make the discomfort be bareable
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Life saver! I didn't know about nipple shields and my baby would sometimes latch correctly but other times, she just wouldn't do it! This provided so much relief since as a first time mom, I did not expect breastfeeding to be painful or uncomfortable at all!
Jen P.
Jen P.
Absolutely a life savor for when the milk starts to come in and you get swollen and as hard as rocks. ūüôą loved being able to just stick them in my bra and still do everything without having to adjust them or hold on to them.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
High Point, NC
So many uses for these, especially those first few weeks. Heat = stimulate let down. Cold = soothing relief from engorgment. Bonus = use them warm while pumping to increase milk production!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
These are wonderful. Being able to provide hot and cold stimulation for mastitis without having to apply it right on sensitive nipple is a lifesaver. Easy to use and consistent temp.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I liked these bc they are versatile hot or cold. What I didn't like is the sharp plastic edges which irritate if you put them in your bra for some relief. Even through the cover they would sometimes scratch.
Cherin D.
Cherin D.
Perfect for helping relieve engorgment! I used to use them to help me pump more as well. I've never had a clog so I haven't been able to see if it helps for those but I do love these!
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?