Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Jen P.
Absolutely a life savor for when the milk starts to come in and you get swollen and as hard as rocks. ūüôą loved being able to just stick them in my bra and still do everything without having to adjust them or hold on to them.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Life saver! I didn't know about nipple shields and my baby would sometimes latch correctly but other times, she just wouldn't do it! This provided so much relief since as a first time mom, I did not expect breastfeeding to be painful or uncomfortable at all!
Sarah P.
O Fallon, MO
These things are life savers! I mainly used them hot. They definitely met my expectations. I don't see any need to improve them. I love them how they are. I would definitely purchase them again! I got them from Walmart for around $9.
Anelise M.
I love these! They help with discomfort and clogged ducts. Certainly seemed to cut down on pumping time which was awesome. I haven't yet used them for cold therapy but I'm very happy with how well these have stood up to very consistent usage. Very good price for the quality.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
These are amazing. they saved me from giving up on breast feeding due to the pain from gorging. these realive the pain and work wonders. they are universal so you can freeze or hear up. I keep one out to hear up and one in the freezer always!
Devon T.
Blue mound , IL
These work great! I was in a lot of pain when my milk came in and the heat really relieved some pain.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
These are wonderful. Being able to provide hot and cold stimulation for mastitis without having to apply it right on sensitive nipple is a lifesaver. Easy to use and consistent temp.
Stormie C.
Johnstown, PA
As a first time nursing mommy, I had no clue what my breasts should or would feel like. Having these on hand helped to ease discomfort and have me some peace from worrying. If I felt I might be getting a clogged milk duct, I would heat them up. If I felt uncomfortable through the night, I would have the cooled and ready to go. They are versatile and very useful. I highly recommend them!
Andrea D.
Orlando , FL
Life savers in the first few days after I started breastfeeding. My boobs ached so bad that these things were so helpful. Get them!
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
If you are nursing- you need these! They can be hot or cold and do exactly what they are supposed to! I purchased mine at babies r us.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding