Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
Saved my breast so many times. they can be used hot or cold. just amazing I always keep them in my pump bag
Noel J.
E Wenatchee, WA
These were a must have when we came home from the hospital. They were great for heat and cold on the tatas.
Kristina V.
Mundelein, IL
Such a good product if you or a friend are breastfeeding. Definitely make things hurt a little less!
Devon T.
Blue mound , IL
These work great! I was in a lot of pain when my milk came in and the heat really relieved some pain.
Amber T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the most amazing things on the planet. I just wish I had another set. Way worth the price.
DAYNA F.
Holy grail. Seriously I'm a 3rd time nursing mom and I still need this stuff. Worth every penny.
Yolanda L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
100% the only thing that kept me from losing my mind in those first few tender Weeks of nursing!
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
Love love love these!! It's so nice to be able to have them both hot or cold, and reusable!!!
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
I got these before I had my son. And the few times that I used them they didn't really help.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding