Lansinoh Thera°Pearl® 3-In-1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Shelly M.Lansinoh Thera°Pearl® 3-In-1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Lansinoh Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs provides therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Cold therapy is great for relieving engorgement while hot therapy helps relieve plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down. It’s the only product of its kind designed to work with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping. Microwave safe and free of BPA and BPS.

• Cold Therapy: relieves engorgement, swelling and pain
  • Hot Therapy: relieves plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down
  • Breast Pump Aid: heat and wrap around breast pump flange to reduce time spent pumping
  • Reusable, comes with soft washable covers
  • Doctor designed, Lactation Consultant recommended
  • BPA and BPS free

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...3 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?4 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Natalee G.
A lifesaver when you have an over supply, Raynaud's phenomenon, or a clogged duct. A must have for any breastfeeding mother.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Saved me during those first few weeks of breastfeeding. Gave me instant relief for engorgement, they were super easy to use!
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were great when I had mastitis or clogged ducts. They don't hold heat or cold very long which bites but they do the job
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
These were really helpful when I started breastfeeding my son. I was really uncomfortable and these offered me some relief!
Lona W.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I was skeptical to pay so much for these but the fact that they are reusable and go hot or cold makes it worth the price.
Bethany G.
Statesboro, GA
These were great when I first started breasrfeeding. Only thing I didn't like was that it didn't stay cold for very long.
Jessica B.
These helped so much when engorged or have a clogged duct. I used these so many times while nursing. Keep them handy.
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were amazing for that in between time before your milk fully comes in. Especially if you have a clogged duct.
Allison A.
I liked these a lot they were so helpful when I was engorged. I heat mine rather than cooling and they work great.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
These help the new nursing mom so much! I kept them in my freezer all the time. Really helped with engorged breasts
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Joslyn Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can these dry up milk?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?