Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Lona W.
Lona W.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I was skeptical to pay so much for these but the fact that they are reusable and go hot or cold makes it worth the price.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Used these when fighting mastitis. Helped both as cold and hot compress. Cooked quickly.
Illeana W.
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
I got these before I had my son. And the few times that I used them they didn't really help.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Worth every penny! They can be heated to help encourage let down or cooled to reduce swelling. They only take seconds to head up in microwave, come with washable covers and can even snap on to your breast pump to help (and they do!). So comforting on sore days and helped me to eliminate a plugged duct before it got bad! I know that anything hot and cold can do the same thing, but the physical shape and attaching to pump make it significantly more convenient to use this product!
Claire D.
Claire D.
Gretna, LA
I didn't buy these with my first child-- but knew better the second time around! I used these during engorgement, as a hot compress before nursing and cool compress after. They heat and cool fast (I tossed them in my deep freezer while nursing) and helped to relieve both pressure and pain. I recommend them to any breastfeeding mother.
Kyra W.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
These saved me my first week of motherhood! They relieved the soreness and engorgement I experienced. I still use them even now if i have to go a while without nursing. Very easy to clean and never too hot !
audrea J.
audrea J.
Sibley, LA
I got engorged when my daughter was a couple days old these saved me from the pain I love them now I use them as more icepacks
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Pekin, IL
These were wonderful in the early days of pumping and breastfeeding in helping reduce pain. Also were wonderful when I got a clogged duct. I don't like standing in the shower in longer than I have to when I have a screaming baby and I could just pop these in the microwave whenever I needed!
Mac  .
Mac .
Atascadero, CA
I was having vasospasm and mastitis when I first started breastfeeding my Little One. I tried several brands of cooling and heating pads. These were nice because the shape was discrete under my clothes and they weren't very noticeable. I also liked that they weren't uncomfortably cold. I never tried using them hot. I think a regular rice bag or cool pack would provide the same function at a more economical price, but these are a nice special treat for a new mom and would be a great registry gift.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
Sweet release of being pain free once you use these babies. They're so worth the price, last perfectly and work so effectively. I love mine!
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?