Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Shelly M.Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #2 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free.

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...3 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?4 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! You can us them warm or cool. And it's so soothing. The warm helps milk let down. And you can see these with your pump.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these when I got mastitis. The warmth helped so much. While breastfeeding, you can only use warmth; ice will damage supply.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a life saver in the early weeks of breast feeding. An absolute must have baby shower gift for new moms planning to nurse!
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Life savers in the first few days after I started breastfeeding. My boobs ached so bad that these things were so helpful. Get them!
Daiana G.
Lynn
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was so helpful when I was pumping! I followed the instructions but would often have to give it a few extra seconds to heat up.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got these for when I was breast feeding my son and they really were useful during those first few weeks when I was really sore.
audrea J.
Sibley, LA
I got engorged when my daughter was a couple days old these saved me from the pain I love them now I use them as more icepacks
Savannah W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you plan on breastfeeding these are a must! I use them hot and omg it’s amazing when you have a clogged duct or are in pain.
Alayna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are such a blessing in the beginning weeks of nursing. I got so sore and these gave me a lot a relief. Highly recommend.
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were great when I had mastitis or clogged ducts. They don't hold heat or cold very long which bites but they do the job
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?