Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love these! You can chill or warm them. When your breasts are sore, chill them. When you need to unclog or pump more, heat them! Perfect!
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
I love these! You can us them warm or cool. And it's so soothing. The warm helps milk let down. And you can see these with your pump.
Shiloh B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a go to product- easy to use, fits around the flange and easy enough to maneuver to different areas!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
These were a god send, warm or cold I used them so much when I was nursing. Great for a gift to a mom to be.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Great! Wish these where put five years ago when I had my Twins! Worked great!
Johannah G.
Vicksburg, MI
Loved these for right after having my daughter, in fact, I don't know what I would of done without them! I only ever needed to use them cold so unsure of how they do warmed up. They stay cold for a decent amount of time in use.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
A must have! Its fantastic that they come in a two pack. These things are a live saver when you get engorged or suffer from a nursing ailment (mastitis/milk blisters). Also they are great for using while pumping and shaped perfectly for it.
Nydia Fry M.
Sweet release of being pain free once you use these babies. They're so worth the price, last perfectly and work so effectively. I love mine!
Tasha M.
These are the biggest booby savers EVER! I give them to every soon to be mommy I know now!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding