Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #7 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so helpful with sore or stubborn breasts. I use them often when I am having trouble and they really help!
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were amazing for that in between time before your milk fully comes in. Especially if you have a clogged duct.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
These help the new nursing mom so much! I kept them in my freezer all the time. Really helped with engorged breasts
Allison A.
I liked these a lot they were so helpful when I was engorged. I heat mine rather than cooling and they work great.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I would use these hot for clogged milk ducts, but one exploded in the microwave when it was left a little too long.
Alaina K.
Richlands , NC
Loved these! Definitely will buy for a baby shower gift! I like how you can use them for heat and cool relief.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
So soothing on your nipples while breast feeding. It's so easy to get sore, so these are well worth purchasing.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful for soothing my poor breasts when they would get engorged. Also when heated, helped with the let down
Hannah H.
The heat therapy part of these helped get a clogged duct out almost immediately and I haven't had one since!
Shiloh B.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a go to product- easy to use, fits around the flange and easy enough to maneuver to different areas!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding