Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my MVP because not only is it a nursing and preggo moms best friend... but ones baby gets older it makes the perfect felxible ice pack to help sooth those ouchies!
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Life saver! I didn't know about nipple shields and my baby would sometimes latch correctly but other times, she just wouldn't do it! This provided so much relief since as a first time mom, I did not expect breastfeeding to be painful or uncomfortable at all!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
O Fallon, MO
These things are life savers! I mainly used them hot. They definitely met my expectations. I don't see any need to improve them. I love them how they are. I would definitely purchase them again! I got them from Walmart for around $9.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Saved me during those first few weeks of breastfeeding. Gave me instant relief for engorgement, they were super easy to use!
Stormie C.
Stormie C.
Johnstown, PA
As a first time nursing mommy, I had no clue what my breasts should or would feel like. Having these on hand helped to ease discomfort and have me some peace from worrying. If I felt I might be getting a clogged milk duct, I would heat them up. If I felt uncomfortable through the night, I would have the cooled and ready to go. They are versatile and very useful. I highly recommend them!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
When I was just starting out pumping I had to go take a hot shower before a pumping session to get an adequate amount of milk out... Then I picked these up and they were a game changer. All I had to do was pop these in the microwave then i was set. Heat helps give a let down and cold helps with engorgement (which is mainly an issue when coming home from the hospital).
Devon T.
Devon T.
Blue mound , IL
These work great! I was in a lot of pain when my milk came in and the heat really relieved some pain.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Mega Parent Expert
Great! Wish these where put five years ago when I had my Twins! Worked great!
Candice W.
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I liked these bc they are versatile hot or cold. What I didn't like is the sharp plastic edges which irritate if you put them in your bra for some relief. Even through the cover they would sometimes scratch.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert
These were very helpful in my first few weeks of nursing and pumping. When my milk came in I was very sore and the heat helped to keep things flowing. I find this useful if I do get a clogged duct.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?