Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
These are a life saver in the early weeks of breast feeding. An absolute must have baby shower gift for new moms planning to nurse!
Andrea D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Life savers in the first few days after I started breastfeeding. My boobs ached so bad that these things were so helpful. Get them!
Alayna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are such a blessing in the beginning weeks of nursing. I got so sore and these gave me a lot a relief. Highly recommend.
audrea J.
Sibley, LA
I got engorged when my daughter was a couple days old these saved me from the pain I love them now I use them as more icepacks
Britany C.
seymour, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were great when I had mastitis or clogged ducts. They don't hold heat or cold very long which bites but they do the job
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Saved me during those first few weeks of breastfeeding. Gave me instant relief for engorgement, they were super easy to use!
Claudia M.
Great product. Feels a bit odd when you first use it but the benefits of having some relief when your engorged is wonderful.
Natalee G.
A lifesaver when you have an over supply, Raynaud's phenomenon, or a clogged duct. A must have for any breastfeeding mother.
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
These were really helpful when I started breastfeeding my son. I was really uncomfortable and these offered me some relief!
Lona W.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I was skeptical to pay so much for these but the fact that they are reusable and go hot or cold makes it worth the price.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding