Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #9 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Mega Parent Expert
Wonderful for soothing my poor breasts when they would get engorged. Also when heated, helped with the let down
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
Saved my breast so many times. they can be used hot or cold. just amazing I always keep them in my pump bag
Alejandra M.
Wow....now I wish I knew about this one! I would've loved top gave gotten to try it out
Keila G.
Perris, CA
These are great for clogged ducts, it really helps the breast when they are engorged.
Liz C.
Must have!! Made pumping so much easier! Weather it was warm or cold! Came in handy!
Michelle E.
Used these when fighting mastitis. Helped both as cold and hot compress. Cooked quickly.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
These thugs are like heaven the first couple weeks of breastfeeding. My breasts were so sore, these can be warmed or frozen. I used both ways. Such a relief.
C M.
Mega Parent Expert
Are use these a lot. I find that when I'm cold I have a hard time letting down for the pump and these really help. Plus it only takes 10 seconds to heat up.
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert
During a bout of mastitis these were my saving grace. They cleared up the issue without s trip to the doctor and eased my pain. Inexpensive and effective!
Khai L.
Mega Parent Expert
I got plugged milk ducts and I purchased this in hope that it would help. This product was a life saver for me. I loved that you can use it hot or cold
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding