Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Perfect to help sore breasts or help work out a clog. You Can also wear them while pumping to help work out milk. I wish they stayed warm for longer.
Molly H.
These are AMAZING when you're in pain. Whether from mastitis, a clogged duct, or when you're weaning, these babies will help ease the discomfort!
Nydia Fry M.
Sweet release of being pain free once you use these babies. They're so worth the price, last perfectly and work so effectively. I love mine!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these! You can chill or warm them. When your breasts are sore, chill them. When you need to unclog or pump more, heat them! Perfect!
Paige B.
Medina, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are worth every cent. They helped me through clogged ducts and general nipple pain. I would recommend these to all my mom friends.
Katie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best for soothing! These are definitely a lifesaver and breastfeeding must-have product! @lansinohusa #breastfeedingbasics
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I couldn't live without these. They were great when my milk was coming in. I also used them a lot during the painful orocess of weaning.
Sarah B.
Springfield , MA
If you are nursing- you need these! They can be hot or cold and do exactly what they are supposed to! I purchased mine at babies r us.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! You can us them warm or cool. And it's so soothing. The warm helps milk let down. And you can see these with your pump.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i wish i had these during my BF journey. i can only imagine the relief i would get from them. i will purchase these for my next baby.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding