Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these! You can chill or warm them. When your breasts are sore, chill them. When you need to unclog or pump more, heat them! Perfect!
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I couldn't live without these. They were great when my milk was coming in. I also used them a lot during the painful orocess of weaning.
Paige B.
Medina, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are worth every cent. They helped me through clogged ducts and general nipple pain. I would recommend these to all my mom friends.
Katie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best for soothing! These are definitely a lifesaver and breastfeeding must-have product! @lansinohusa #breastfeedingbasics
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
If you are nursing- you need these! They can be hot or cold and do exactly what they are supposed to! I purchased mine at babies r us.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! You can us them warm or cool. And it's so soothing. The warm helps milk let down. And you can see these with your pump.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i wish i had these during my BF journey. i can only imagine the relief i would get from them. i will purchase these for my next baby.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Life savers in the first few days after I started breastfeeding. My boobs ached so bad that these things were so helpful. Get them!
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
These are a life saver in the early weeks of breast feeding. An absolute must have baby shower gift for new moms planning to nurse!
audrea J.
Sibley, LA
I got engorged when my daughter was a couple days old these saved me from the pain I love them now I use them as more icepacks
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding