Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Mac  .
Mac .
Atascadero, CA
I was having vasospasm and mastitis when I first started breastfeeding my Little One. I tried several brands of cooling and heating pads. These were nice because the shape was discrete under my clothes and they weren't very noticeable. I also liked that they weren't uncomfortably cold. I never tried using them hot. I think a regular rice bag or cool pack would provide the same function at a more economical price, but these are a nice special treat for a new mom and would be a great registry gift.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
Sweet release of being pain free once you use these babies. They're so worth the price, last perfectly and work so effectively. I love mine!
Johannah G.
Johannah G.
Vicksburg, MI
Loved these for right after having my daughter, in fact, I don't know what I would of done without them! I only ever needed to use them cold so unsure of how they do warmed up. They stay cold for a decent amount of time in use.
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
A must have! Its fantastic that they come in a two pack. These things are a live saver when you get engorged or suffer from a nursing ailment (mastitis/milk blisters). Also they are great for using while pumping and shaped perfectly for it.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
These are the biggest booby savers EVER! I give them to every soon to be mommy I know now!
Stefania G.
Stefania G.
These pads helped me so much to let down my milk when pumping and especially when I was weaning my baby. My boobs were so sore and these pads make the discomfort be bareable
Jen P.
Jen P.
Absolutely a life savor for when the milk starts to come in and you get swollen and as hard as rocks. ūüôą loved being able to just stick them in my bra and still do everything without having to adjust them or hold on to them.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
High Point, NC
So many uses for these, especially those first few weeks. Heat = stimulate let down. Cold = soothing relief from engorgment. Bonus = use them warm while pumping to increase milk production!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
These are wonderful. Being able to provide hot and cold stimulation for mastitis without having to apply it right on sensitive nipple is a lifesaver. Easy to use and consistent temp.
Anelise M.
Anelise M.
I love these! They help with discomfort and clogged ducts. Certainly seemed to cut down on pumping time which was awesome. I haven't yet used them for cold therapy but I'm very happy with how well these have stood up to very consistent usage. Very good price for the quality.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?