Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #9 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Lona W.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I was skeptical to pay so much for these but the fact that they are reusable and go hot or cold makes it worth the price.
Kristina V.
Mundelein, IL
Such a good product if you or a friend are breastfeeding. Definitely make things hurt a little less!
Jessica B.
These helped so much when engorged or have a clogged duct. I used these so many times while nursing. Keep them handy.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
These help the new nursing mom so much! I kept them in my freezer all the time. Really helped with engorged breasts
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I would use these hot for clogged milk ducts, but one exploded in the microwave when it was left a little too long.
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
Love love love these!! It's so nice to be able to have them both hot or cold, and reusable!!!
Natalee G.
A lifesaver when you have an over supply, Raynaud's phenomenon, or a clogged duct. A must have for any breastfeeding mother.
Claudia M.
Great product. Feels a bit odd when you first use it but the benefits of having some relief when your engorged is wonderful.
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
These were amazing for that in between time before your milk fully comes in. Especially if you have a clogged duct.
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
I got these before I had my son. And the few times that I used them they didn't really help.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding