Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
These were an awesome gift from a friend. They helped soothe my aching breast when my milk came in. And also works great as an ice pack when my 3 year old fell and got a black eye. He won't use anything else.
I used these daily hot and cold when i first started breastfeeding and they really helped. Please just follow the heating instructions because my husband blew mine up in the microwave.
Mary-Elizabeth W.
Bloomsbury , NJ
These were a lifesaver when I got clogged ducts. I sometimes wished they stayed warm a little longer. The bead design though was great to help them conform to the breast.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are just wonderful! I have only used them hot, haven't had to use them cold yet but they definitely help with letdown and in general are very soothing.
Jessi C.
Weirton, WV
THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR HELPING INCREASE LET DOWNS. I haven't used them cool yet but I love the warm while pumping. It makes it so much quicker to empty myself.
Jordan D.
Anderson, IN
These thugs are like heaven the first couple weeks of breastfeeding. My breasts were so sore, these can be warmed or frozen. I used both ways. Such a relief.
C M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are use these a lot. I find that when I'm cold I have a hard time letting down for the pump and these really help. Plus it only takes 10 seconds to heat up.
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
I loved using these when I was engorged and trying to speed up my let down with the pump. I love how it can be heated up or cooled down. Worth every penny.
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
During a bout of mastitis these were my saving grace. They cleared up the issue without s trip to the doctor and eased my pain. Inexpensive and effective!
Stephanie S.
I love love love these for those first few weeks or months that things are adjusting.. perfect relief!!! I buy these for all my first time nursing mommas!!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding