Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
C M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are use these a lot. I find that when I'm cold I have a hard time letting down for the pump and these really help. Plus it only takes 10 seconds to heat up.
Jordan D.
Anderson, IN
These thugs are like heaven the first couple weeks of breastfeeding. My breasts were so sore, these can be warmed or frozen. I used both ways. Such a relief.
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
During a bout of mastitis these were my saving grace. They cleared up the issue without s trip to the doctor and eased my pain. Inexpensive and effective!
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
I loved using these when I was engorged and trying to speed up my let down with the pump. I love how it can be heated up or cooled down. Worth every penny.
Stephanie S.
I love love love these for those first few weeks or months that things are adjusting.. perfect relief!!! I buy these for all my first time nursing mommas!!
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
These therapearl therapy pads work wonders when you are dealing with cluster feeding!! Pop them into the freezer for an hour and it's instant relief !!
Khai L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got plugged milk ducts and I purchased this in hope that it would help. This product was a life saver for me. I loved that you can use it hot or cold
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Perfect to help sore breasts or help work out a clog. You Can also wear them while pumping to help work out milk. I wish they stayed warm for longer.
Molly H.
These are AMAZING when you're in pain. Whether from mastitis, a clogged duct, or when you're weaning, these babies will help ease the discomfort!
Nydia Fry M.
Sweet release of being pain free once you use these babies. They're so worth the price, last perfectly and work so effectively. I love mine!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding