Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
This is great for when you first start breast feeding and later when you're pumping. The cool helps with engorgement and the warmth Js great to get milk flowing!
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR HELPING INCREASE LET DOWNS. I haven't used them cool yet but I love the warm while pumping. It makes it so much quicker to empty myself.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
These are just wonderful! I have only used them hot, haven't had to use them cold yet but they definitely help with letdown and in general are very soothing.
Olivia P.
Ocala, FL
I guess they serve their general purpose but I found that I did better with a regular heating bag or moldable ice pack. the size and shape just weren't a good fit for me.
Mary-Elizabeth W.
Bloomsbury , NJ
These were a lifesaver when I got clogged ducts. I sometimes wished they stayed warm a little longer. The bead design though was great to help them conform to the breast.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
Not a fan. They didn't stay frozen for long enough to really provide comfort. They got a weird freezer burnt smell when frozen and baby didn't like to nurse after using.
I used these daily hot and cold when i first started breastfeeding and they really helped. Please just follow the heating instructions because my husband blew mine up in the microwave.
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
I loved using these when I was engorged and trying to speed up my let down with the pump. I love how it can be heated up or cooled down. Worth every penny.
audrea J.
Sibley, LA
I got engorged when my daughter was a couple days old these saved me from the pain I love them now I use them as more icepacks
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
These were really helpful when I started breastfeeding my son. I was really uncomfortable and these offered me some relief!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding