Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Joy R.
Xenia, OH
These were an awesome gift from a friend. They helped soothe my aching breast when my milk came in. And also works great as an ice pack when my 3 year old fell and got a black eye. He won't use anything else.
Jaime C.
I had quite the experience this last time breastfeeding my little baby. These saved me! They helped when I had mastitis and clogged ducts! I would recommend these to any mom new or seasoned! They are great warm or cold.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
These saved me my first week of motherhood! They relieved the soreness and engorgement I experienced. I still use them even now if i have to go a while without nursing. Very easy to clean and never too hot !
Jenny B.
I did not use this 3 in 1 often but when I needed it, it was worth it! For me, it was a lifesaver when I had clogged ducts or in the early days of breast-feeding. I recommend that all nursing mothers buy this set.
Sophie S.
Philadelphia, Pa
These hot/cold packs provided the relief I needed during my first month of engorement, and when I had a clogged milk duct. The cloth covers are soft and take away the cold "sting" of an ice pack.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
I love this product if you are a breastfeeding mom I highly recommend them. Place them in the mircowave for a short amount of time and boy do they help with the pain or let down.
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this product!!!! I was engorged super bad and bc u can heat them up and use while pumping helped me out so much and would recommend them to anyone that is breastfeeding.
Molly H.
These are AMAZING when you're in pain. Whether from mastitis, a clogged duct, or when you're weaning, these babies will help ease the discomfort!
Amanda L.
Wichita, KS
These helped me through some pretty painful clogged milk ducts when I first started nursing. I highly recommend them! And I love that you can make them cool or warm.
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Especially at the beginning of breastfeeding these were so helpful. I've seen online that people warm these to encourage letdown when pumping. I'm not pumping anymore but for my next child I'll definitely be trying that!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding