Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and mass...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first ...1 Answers
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
These were amazing for that in between time before your milk fully comes in. Especially if you have a clogged duct.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Wonderful for soothing my poor breasts when they would get engorged. Also when heated, helped with the let down
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
Saved my breast so many times. they can be used hot or cold. just amazing I always keep them in my pump bag
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Wow....now I wish I knew about this one! I would've loved top gave gotten to try it out
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
These are great for clogged ducts, it really helps the breast when they are engorged.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Must have!! Made pumping so much easier! Weather it was warm or cold! Came in handy!
Joyce W.
Joyce W.
Bothell, Wa
These helped me get through the first few months when things were pretty painful. I love that they can be hot or cold since they both have different effects with breastfeeding. I really can't thing of anything negative to say about them, well worth the money and I am so glad I purchased them. Lansinoh is a great brand.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Wichita, KS
These helped me through some pretty painful clogged milk ducts when I first started nursing. I highly recommend them! And I love that you can make them cool or warm.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
These help the new nursing mom so much! I kept them in my freezer all the time. Really helped with engorged breasts
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
I did not use this 3 in 1 often but when I needed it, it was worth it! For me, it was a lifesaver when I had clogged ducts or in the early days of breast-feeding. I recommend that all nursing mothers buy this set.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Tanayry R.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?