Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Shelly M.Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #3 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this product!!!! I was engorged super bad and bc u can heat them up and use while pumping helped me out so much and would recommend them to anyone that is breastfeeding.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
I love this product if you are a breastfeeding mom I highly recommend them. Place them in the mircowave for a short amount of time and boy do they help with the pain or let down.
Meaghan A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These worked well both warm and cool to help with sore breasts and clogged ducts. My only complaint is was that they didn't maintain their temperature long enough when being used.
Stefania G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pads helped me so much to let down my milk when pumping and especially when I was weaning my baby. My boobs were so sore and these pads make the discomfort be bareable
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my MVP because not only is it a nursing and preggo moms best friend... but ones baby gets older it makes the perfect felxible ice pack to help sooth those ouchies!
Olivia P.
Ocala, FL
I guess they serve their general purpose but I found that I did better with a regular heating bag or moldable ice pack. the size and shape just weren't a good fit for me.
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved these for right after having my daughter, in fact, I don't know what I would of done without them! I only ever needed to use them cold so unsure of how they do warmed up. They stay cold for a decent amount of time in use.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
Not a fan. They didn't stay frozen for long enough to really provide comfort. They got a weird freezer burnt smell when frozen and baby didn't like to nurse after using.
Meredith D.
Webster, TX
These are great. I have had a lot of pain breastfeeding and I love that they can be made cold and warm. They have helped relieve pain and help clear the beginning stages of a clogged duct. I wish I had these with my first son.
Amanda L.
Wichita, KS
These helped me through some pretty painful clogged milk ducts when I first started nursing. I highly recommend them! And I love that you can make them cool or warm.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding