BY LANSINOH #3 in Nipple Care

Lansinoh Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs provides therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Cold therapy is great for relieving engorgement while hot therapy helps relieve plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down. It’s the only product of its kind designed to work with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping. Microwave safe and free of BPA and BPS.

• Cold Therapy: relieves engorgement, swelling and pain
  • Hot Therapy: relieves plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down
  • Breast Pump Aid: heat and wrap around breast pump flange to reduce time spent pumping
  • Reusable, comes with soft washable covers
  • Doctor designed, Lactation Consultant recommended
  • BPA and BPS free

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot wate...4 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?5 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding...1 Answers
Karissa M.
Huron
Purchased at: Walmart
Ive used these with every kid while breastfeeding! They are so convenient especially in those first few months breastfeeding when you are sore! I love that you can wear them with your nursing bra and they fit nice and snug!
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
If you are breastfeeding or thinking about breastfeeding, you NEED these! They can be frozen or warmed up to help with pain, or letdown. Seriously a game changer! I don't think i would've survived breastfeeding without them.
Ashley M.
These. Worked. Great!!! I was having a hard time with my letdown, and after a quick search online I found out that heat would help that and boy, did these do the trick! Excellent product and I’ve recommended them to friends.
Alisha H.
Works cannot express how much these helped me after my son was born. Sometimes my ducts would clog and I’d heat these up and it helped relieve the discomfort and clog fast. These can be frozen too! All new moms need these
Maya H.
Fairmont, WV
I sadly wasn’t able to breastfeed but while my milk was drying out I used these to help with soreness. I really liked them and even used them after my breast reduction! The only thing is I wish they were a tad bit bigger.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Must buy. This should be in every baby shower gift. It’s one of those things you don’t think you need until you do. It definitely helps out with those first couple of weeks of breastfeeding as the discomfort it can with hold.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These really help your breasts cool of and rest since they will constantly be in use either pumping or feeding all day long. I keep plenty of these handy with me in other houses that I'm frequently visiting at as well
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are GAME CHANGERS!! I am so pleased with this product. When I feel like my breasts are going to fall off from the excessive pumping and feeding of my little one these help so much to release the pain. Hot or cold!
Jessica L.
Greenwood
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great for assisting with letdowns while pumping, helping with clogged ducts, and mastitis. It can be used cold or warm and comes with a nice soft sleeve so that it’s not directly against your skin
Stacie E.
Valdosta
Purchased at: Target
Not only is this great to use for when your milk first comes in, but it’s amazing if you have a clogged duct or if you just want to heat up your flanges. I’ve taken them with me to work and have kept them at home.
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can these dry up milk?
Amanda W.
Burt, MI
Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and massaging can help relieve clogged ducts, would this help with that?
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?