Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Olivia P.
Ocala, FL
I guess they serve their general purpose but I found that I did better with a regular heating bag or moldable ice pack. the size and shape just weren't a good fit for me.
Meredith D.
Webster, TX
These are great. I have had a lot of pain breastfeeding and I love that they can be made cold and warm. They have helped relieve pain and help clear the beginning stages of a clogged duct. I wish I had these with my first son.
Amanda L.
Wichita, KS
These helped me through some pretty painful clogged milk ducts when I first started nursing. I highly recommend them! And I love that you can make them cool or warm.
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Especially at the beginning of breastfeeding these were so helpful. I've seen online that people warm these to encourage letdown when pumping. I'm not pumping anymore but for my next child I'll definitely be trying that!
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is great for when you first start breast feeding and later when you're pumping. The cool helps with engorgement and the warmth Js great to get milk flowing!
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
These were an awesome gift from a friend. They helped soothe my aching breast when my milk came in. And also works great as an ice pack when my 3 year old fell and got a black eye. He won't use anything else.
I used these daily hot and cold when i first started breastfeeding and they really helped. Please just follow the heating instructions because my husband blew mine up in the microwave.
Mary-Elizabeth W.
Bloomsbury , NJ
These were a lifesaver when I got clogged ducts. I sometimes wished they stayed warm a little longer. The bead design though was great to help them conform to the breast.
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR HELPING INCREASE LET DOWNS. I haven't used them cool yet but I love the warm while pumping. It makes it so much quicker to empty myself.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are just wonderful! I have only used them hot, haven't had to use them cold yet but they definitely help with letdown and in general are very soothing.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding