Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #7 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best things on the market! I bought these when I first started my breastfeeding journey TWO YEARS AGO ! Yes two years and I still use them now with my new baby! Without these I would have been in so much pain. I warm them up in the microwave and place them on me for 10 minutes. After that 10 minutes I feel so much better. I had an early case of mastitis and these saved me! I would use them to apply heat to my clogged milk dud then I would remove it and massage the milk dud and pump or feed my baby! I recommend these all breastfeeding mom's.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes! When I first started breastfeeding and pumping I was frustrated because hardly any milk would come in. The heat pack helped a lot. I just put in the microwave for 10 seconds and then place the pack on my breast for a couple of mins. Then when I started to pump, a lot of milk started to come out! It also helps when you are engorged and need some relief!!!
Samantha P.
Hampton , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved these little gems! When you first start breast feeding and you're in pain all of the time they help soothe you and if you're one of the unlucky ones like me who is prone to clogged ducts these help bring you some relief.
Christina T.
Central falls , RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If it wasn't for these, I probably would have given up with nursing the first week. These helped with the engorgement. I loved that you could freeze them or heat them up. I would recommend these to any breastfeeding mom.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
These are awesome!!! I definitely recommend them to any nursing momma! They help soothe engorgement and help with let downs to save time while pumping. You can use hot/cold to help comfort inflammation, clogged ducts, mastitis, etc. They are simple and easy to use. Cloth sleeves are included which are great to use when cold 😜
Stormie C.
Johnstown, PA
As a first time nursing mommy, I had no clue what my breasts should or would feel like. Having these on hand helped to ease discomfort and have me some peace from worrying. If I felt I might be getting a clogged milk duct, I would heat them up. If I felt uncomfortable through the night, I would have the cooled and ready to go. They are versatile and very useful. I highly recommend them!
Cassadee L.
I  purchase this product with the intent of helping my sore breasts and nipples while being a first time breast-feeding mommy. I liked the fact that these pads could be Reuasable and also hot or cold. I only used them for the heat because I had a clogged duct.  And I have yet to find a reason to have it be cold. It did what I wanted it to do, so I am pleased with this product.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this product as a gift from a friend. As a first time mom, I wanted my baby to be strong and healthy. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with preeclampsia during my pregnancy. After giving birth, my blood pressure was exceedingly high and I was given medication to control it. Long story short, the medication had a side effect on me and my milk production decreased. My friend gave me these in hope of effectiveness. They did not work and I saw no improvement.
Annie🐻💕 R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received these as a gift at my baby shower. They've come in handy when I would get engorged or when one of my milk ducts would get clogged. I would take a hot shower and massage the breast that was clogged then I would put these in the microwave and follow the directions as recommended. I love that they confirm around the shape of my breast and work great to get rid of the milk duct in my case. They work great to help produce milk as well.
Heather M.
Morehead , KY
Works well however there are cut outs where the nipples go. I personally had very sensitive and sore nipples from breast feeding and the plastic edges would rub on my nipples and hurt like heck!! This is a great idea of a product but I would recommend finding something else or using a thin pillowcase around them.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding