Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #2 in Nursing Pads

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
Ashley V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely hated these. They were given to me as a gift because I had mastitis and was in so much pain from breastfeeding and within a few seconds of wearing it, my breasts felt like they were on fire they made the pain so much worse. It was like a sharp pain that I can hardly describe. Definitely not for everyone.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love these. I was having huge problems with breast engorgement and my let down took forever and I always had blocked milk ducts. I have only used the heat part but it works wonders while pumping. Highly recommend for mom’s who need to speed let down a little for breastfeeding rather pumping.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best things on the market! I bought these when I first started my breastfeeding journey TWO YEARS AGO ! Yes two years and I still use them now with my new baby! Without these I would have been in so much pain. I warm them up in the microwave and place them on me for 10 minutes. After that 10 minutes I feel so much better. I had an early case of mastitis and these saved me! I would use them to apply heat to my clogged milk dud then I would remove it and massage the milk dud and pump or feed my baby! I recommend these all breastfeeding mom's.
Tabitha M.
Plymouth, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I didn't really like these too much for heat therapy. I over heated mine by mistake. I did love them for cold therapy. I would leave to them in a the freezer and then just out them in my bra and be on my way. They didn't hold heat too well, which is why I made the mistake of over heating them. It really did help when I developed mastitis,it helped cool my breasts down.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes! When I first started breastfeeding and pumping I was frustrated because hardly any milk would come in. The heat pack helped a lot. I just put in the microwave for 10 seconds and then place the pack on my breast for a couple of mins. Then when I started to pump, a lot of milk started to come out! It also helps when you are engorged and need some relief!!!
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I purchased this product prior to delivering my third baby. I had nothing like it with my other two babies. The first few days of my milk coming in I used this product every pumping session. I would use them by putting them in the microwave to relieve enforcement. For a first time mom or any mom this should be on the must buy list.
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved these little gems! When you first start breast feeding and you're in pain all of the time they help soothe you and if you're one of the unlucky ones like me who is prone to clogged ducts these help bring you some relief.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
These are awesome!!! I definitely recommend them to any nursing momma! They help soothe engorgement and help with let downs to save time while pumping. You can use hot/cold to help comfort inflammation, clogged ducts, mastitis, etc. They are simple and easy to use. Cloth sleeves are included which are great to use when cold 😜
Stormie C.
Johnstown, PA
As a first time nursing mommy, I had no clue what my breasts should or would feel like. Having these on hand helped to ease discomfort and have me some peace from worrying. If I felt I might be getting a clogged milk duct, I would heat them up. If I felt uncomfortable through the night, I would have the cooled and ready to go. They are versatile and very useful. I highly recommend them!
Cassadee L.
I  purchase this product with the intent of helping my sore breasts and nipples while being a first time breast-feeding mommy. I liked the fact that these pads could be Reuasable and also hot or cold. I only used them for the heat because I had a clogged duct.  And I have yet to find a reason to have it be cold. It did what I wanted it to do, so I am pleased with this product.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding