Stephanie R.
Deville, LA

Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my first 2 and now I am pregnant again and looking for something to help me if I have problems this go round.

Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
1 year ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My husband laughed when I got these, and my hormones made me go crazy on him. Yet when baby came, he couldn't believe how helpful these were to me. In the beginning I used them out of the freezer the most, because I was so sore. Hearing them up and putting them around the breast shields when you pump (if you are) really helps with let down. I actually am going to buy a second set so one is always in the freezer, because there have been times where I need the heat, but after pumping, I need the cold.