Lansinoh TheraPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy

by Lansinoh

#1 in Nipple Care

Lansinoh Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs provides therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Cold therapy is great for relieving engorgement while hot therapy helps relieve plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down. It’s the only product of its kind designed to work with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping. Microwave safe and free of BPA and BPS.

• Cold Therapy: relieves engorgement, swelling and pain
  • Hot Therapy: relieves plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down
  • Breast Pump Aid: heat and wrap around breast pump flange to reduce time spent pumping
  • Reusable, comes with soft washable covers
  • Doctor designed, Lactation Consultant recommended
  • BPA and BPS free

Dose this product really work ?
HaaS anyone used these? What are your opinions on them? Do they work? Thank you
[product:lansinoh-thera°pearl-3-in-1-breast-therapy] Do you recommend these for all first time moms?
Start your review of Lansinoh TheraPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy!
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lansinoh TheraPearl® 3-in-1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Cara P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got the lansinoh thera pearl 3 in 1 breast therapy 2 pack I really loved this because you could heat it up and freeze it and it helped so much when I breastfeed it wasn't very expensive at all and I was able to use while I pumped to I enjoyed using this definitely recommend
Claire D.
Gretna, LA
I didn't buy these with my first child-- but knew better the second time around! I used these during engorgement, as a hot compress before nursing and cool compress after. They heat and cool fast (I tossed them in my deep freezer while nursing) and helped to relieve both pressure and pain. I recommend them to any breastfeeding mother.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These cold gel packs for your nipples help so much. It helps for when I was having pain trying to cut back on breast feeding when I needed to decrease y supply I would leave them on for a long time. Or they help with pain if you have mastitis or clogged ducts.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Best for clogged ducts!!! Breastfeeding so you can breastfeed longer has helped me deal with the challenges relate to breastfeeding. Relieves symptoms of breast swallowing, mastitis, plugged ducts..
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved when I got these it was during an engorgement. I heated them up in the microwave and it felt so nice once applied to the breast. It helped so much and made the milk flow quite nicely afterward.
Mikhael W.
Benbrook, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ugh these were a must when i first started breastfeeding and we were working on her latch. Lifesavers or better yet boobiesavers is what they should be called. I kept these in the freezer always and they really helped my soreness. Would recommend 10/10
Helga Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
So the idea for these is that you put them in the microwave for X amount of seconds and let them heat up, then you put them on your breasts to help reduce swelling from engorgement. This really missed the mark for me, because you could just as easily use a heating pad.
Iris G.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
These are so great. I really loved them when I first came home from the hospital with my baby. I was new to BF and didn't really get the hang of it right away. And also when my supply was running slow the heat really helped the milk start flowing again.
Iris G.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Absolutely love these gel heating/cooling pads. They have worked and served me so well. I would have been in tough shaped had I not found these lovelies. I love that I can heat them if I need a little relief and can also toss them in the freezer for a little bit when Im feeling sore or pained.
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These helped so much when I was engorged. Heating them up helps to calm the breast and let the milk flow better. It was a life saver.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...