Lansinoh TheraPearl 3 in 1 Breast Therapy uploaded by Yesenia P.

BY LANSINOH #9 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Relieves Pain And Swelling Associated With Breastfeeding. Cold Therapy Relieves Engorgement And Hot Therapy Relieves Mastitis, Plugged Ducts. Reusable Packs And Covers Provides 360° Relief Latex, Lead And Bpa Free see more...

• Could this be used it the shower or bath? I know hot water and ma...2 Answers
  • Can these dry up milk?3 Answers
  • Do these really work? I had a horrible time breastfeeding my firs...1 Answers
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Yes, yes, yes!! I would recommend these to anyone on any given day! Whenever I have issues with clogged ducts I will put these in the microwave and put them on breasts a couple minutes before feeding. I try to do the heating and applying process at least twice before I nurse. 9 times out of 10 while My little one is nursing after applying the heat and doing a gentle message during let down I can feel the release of the clogged duct!! It's amazing how helpful these are! The only issue I've had is the material they're made from tends to pull on my skin when it starts to cool.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
This product saved my life!! I had mastitis more times than I can count and once I discovered these bad boys, everything changed. I started using this right before I would nurse and pump. It really helped ease the milk out and I had less clogs because of it. And they felt really good on my constantly sore breasts. They are a little pricey but completely worth it. The shape is great and they just slip right into your bra. I would warm them up and slip them in while I was prepping for nursing or getting the pump set up. A few minutes was all I needed.
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA
"BUY BUY BUY" I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with my second child and my chest started hurting badly about 20 weeks in. I came across these at Walmart and decided to give them a shot. Let me tell you they're worth every penny. My milk came in super early causing me to hurt. Every night before bed I pop these in my bra after being in the freezer and they work wounders. You can also use them with pumping or feeding by heating them up. They help to bring your milk in. Seriously don't hesitate these are a MUST. I'm so happy I bought them.
Stephanie T.
Ladies, and people shopping for mamas-to-be, these ice packs are a godsend. After I started breastfeeding, my breasts were so engorged with breastmilk that I was desperate for relief and quickly purchased these - I used them to ice my breasts (they come with fabric cases for each ice/hot pack) without the cases and they provided instant relief for the pain. I highly recommend buying these if you're pregnant because those first few days of breastfeeding are brutal and you will kick yourself for not buying these in advance
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
I loved this product! I read about them online and saw that it could help with your letdown while nursing! So i decided to buy them and give them a try! I would warm them up and place them on my breasts a few minutes before i started to pump and it did help it happen quicker! It was also nice to use the frozen feature for when I was sore afterwards! Great price and they last a long time!
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
I recently had a clogged milk duct and these were perfect for comfort. I didn't use a cold compresses because I already have low supply issues but warmed up they were very comforting and the covers they come with are nice and soft so your skin isn't irritated. They do seem to stay warm for quite some time in your bra. I also use them sometimes before pumping to get a better let down.
Sarah T.
I had a breast abscess while I was breast feeding. My dr told me to keep a warm compress on it so I bought these. They worked so great. I would just stick them in the microwave for 15 seconds and they would be so warm.
They are great because you can reuse them. You can also warm them or freeze them.
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
hands down one of the most needed product for ever mother nursing or not! works amazing hot or cold for amazing comfort for early nursing discomfort to having mastitis. I have also used it with my kiddos later on when they fell and hit their head or knees. win win all around to have on hand!
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Worked Ok for what they are unteded for, however with a very large breastfeeding chest it doesn't cover much area. However, they Feel great on the sore breast. It would be nice if they stayed cool or warm for more than 10 mins. Now we keep them in the freezer for my daughter as boo boo pads.
Angie Y.
Mega Parent Expert
My sister got this for me as a baby shower gift which I loved so much it actually helped me out a lot when I used it while pumping it doesn't get too hot it.. You can get continuous use out of it and if I had to I would buy it again and recommend it to who is breastfeeding
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
What is it for?
Libby B.
I understand that these can be used for hot and cold therapy but what uses do these serve cold?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Can these dry up milk?
Tanayry R.
My breast get real sore. How well does these work? Are they worth it? How do they work? I really need something to help them from being sore and in pain.
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
For those that have used these did it actually help with the pain associated with breast feeding