Lansinoh

Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable...
4304 Reviews
5 / 5
I’m going through my 4th box as of now. Very good quality for a reasonable price. True to the name, no leaks so far and I change them once a day. I don’t really use the sticky part but when I did, it would stay in place.
5 / 5
Me encanta, fue un regalo que recibí en mi Baby Shower, al principio no le vi la importancia que tenía, soy una mamá con leche abundante y Gracias a estos pads la ropa no se me ensuciaba, lo uso solamente cuando salgo porque en la casa siempre me extraigo cada vez que se me desbordan los senos
5 / 5
No other brands have compared to Lansinoh's disposable pads for me. I don't love how wasteful the packaging is or how many steps it takes to get them out of the packaging per side. However, they are unmatched in absorbing leakage.
5 / 5
Midday leakage is the worst. Having these pads have helped not soil my bras and has add an extra level on comfort for after feedings as well. Easy to use and small enough to fit a bunch in your purse if needed.
5 / 5
These are amazing and are so versatile! They are good for the early stages of nursing to protect your shirts and bras from leaking. As you are farther into your nursing journey, they are great when you have cracked nipples and don’t want your bra rubbing!
5 / 5
These are my favorite disposable breast pad. I primarily use reusable bamboo pads, but when I use disposable these are the only ones that don't irritate my breast. They are also the most absorbent ones I've ever used as well
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Whenever I go to the market, I always have to buy 2 boxes of this pads. I like this product because it fast absorption, however one thing I wash the manufacturer improve is the sticker, I wish they can make it bigger a little bit so it doesn’t slip off easily. Everytime I pull down my crotop to breastfeed my baby it always comes off or slipper one part off, then I have to change another pads. Overall I’m still using it because it is the best product I’ve tried so far.
5 / 5
This was the only thing that relieved my breast itch The constant milk was so itchy and unbearable At first I was reluctant to try something disposable but I thought I should take care of hygiene
5 / 5
Good price and keeps you dry. If you have a let down in the pad I would change it, but it will keep you dry for hours. None irritating and I prefer these over washable ones which don’t hold as much.
5 / 5
This were a life safer for the doest few months post partum. I leaked heavily and these saved me from leaking through my bras and clothes. They are comfortable and adhere easily to my bras.