Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads

With a soft lining that wicks milk away from skin and into the polymer center, this 60-pack of individually-wrapped Disposable Nursing Pads from Lansinoh absorb so much milk so that you can stay dry day or night. Liquid is turned into a gel, so that these thin little pads can retain an amazing amount of leakage. Each naturally-contoured nursing pad includes a non-slip adhesive tape, which clings to your bra to keep the pad securely in place.

is it good a sensitive skin?
hi.. how it works? does it keeps me dry whole day? 🤔🤔
How long do these last?
Start your review of Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
These nursing pads are great. They don’t cost too much money and discreetly protect clothing from leaks or spills.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Lucy H.
I really liked being able to use it after my 3 pregnancy, they are soft, comfortable, although they do not absorb much, maybe in my case it was because of the amount of milk produced.
Jennifer G.
1,666 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These are a MUST for myself- I’ve used them during post partum for all three of my kids. They absorb a ton of milk and I’ve never had any leak through. Very discreet, I found that other off brands made crinkly noises with every single movement but these are quiet. Very soft against the skin. No complaints!
Anji J.
Las Vegas, NV
These did the job, I never had issues with leakage either this brand I have bought others where that was an issue, there inexpensive and not uncomfortable..
Brittany B.
Raleigh, NC
These were a life saver for me. Nursing was a night mare and after one month breast feeding and required formula supplementation, I quit nursing on the spot. These pads took in all of the excess milk and didn't leak once. The back that is adhesive is plastic backed like a panty liner.
Aliya A.
bloomington, IL
I used this nursing pad in my first pregnancy, It is good for leakage., if you have heavy leakage you might keep changing the pad once its full. Only problem I had is, it doesnt stick to cloth for long. Losens and falls. Rest I liked it
Natasha Y.
Dallas, TX
These are the ONLY breast pads I will use and I tried several. I used Medela and several others but these are by far the best. I never leaked. They are thin, super absorbent and stick well to clothing. They are individually packed and can hold a good amount. Your will know if it is becoming full long before it leaks.
Susie K.
Lincoln, NE
I tried many pads after my son was born, trying to find one that was absorbent and also comfortable. These fit well in my bras and had a softer material than other pads I used. They were pretty absorbent, about the same as others.
Lauren S.
Madisonville, TN
Life savers for leaky mommies! Not even noticeable that you're wearing them. The only brand that I would ever use!
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are by far the best nursing pads I have used. They are thin enough to be comfortable and yet they are super absorbent. I used these exclusively for the first 3 months of nursing until I didn't need nursing pads anymore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bella V.
El Paso , TX
il y a 4 ans
Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads I'm 7 months going on 8 months pregnant and I'm leaking (sorry if tmi) but I'm looking for good nursing pads cause I'm tired of staining my shirts and walking around embarrassed about it but I've seen these at all the stores and I'm curious is these are good and long lasting?
Ryan H. il y a 4 ans
I used,lansinoh n medela. Both were good