BY LANSINOH #1 in Nursing Pads

#1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US. Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb lining that provides leak proof coverage. A unique breathable waterproof layer keeps clothing protected, and the contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet. Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.

• I have never breast fed before but I am with my son due i...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new nursing pad and I need some...1 Answers
  • How much are they? And where can I get them ? 4 Answers
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
These pads were a lifesaver, especially in my early days of nursing before my supply had regulated itself.  There were so many times when I was saved from embarrassing moments especially after a random let down out in public.  I wore them on a daily basis and absolutely loved them.  These are super absorbent and they also stay in place very well which is exactly what I was looking for.
Gigi A.
10/10 would recommend to nursing moms! They are super absorbent & hold tons of milk. When I wake up in the morning I don't have any leaking & no milk all over my clothes and the bed! They're super compact and don't take up too much space in the diaper bag. I can wear one pair all day and won't leak. Not expensive either :)
magan p.
Locust Grove
These are the best disposable nursing pads! They are very efficient! You can buy them pretty much anywhere and they are very affordable. They definitely did the job! I buy these are all my mom to be friends to start their breastfeeding journey
Heather D.
Athens
So glad I had these!! I got a pack that has three boxes of these and I honestly only needed one, but all moms are different some may use more than others anyways they worked great when I needed them! Glad it was this brand. I had a different kind with my first and they just didn’t stay in place like these do!
Jessica C.
Victorville, CA
I used these when I was nursing my son they were the best. I was using another brand when my mom bought these for me and I didn't think that they were going to be good enough because they were so thin. They actually ended up working so well I stopped buying the other brand and only used these.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
The best nursing pads that I have found.  They are super absorbent and I don't have to worry about changing them all the time while out and about or at work.  They are also incredibly comfortable and it makes it so that I can't even notice they are in my bra.
Leslie T.
I honestly don't know why this isn't a top 10 nursing pad. I really like them! They're thin, hold a lot of milk, and are individually wrapped. (If you are breastfeeding for the long haul, I'd recommend just buying reusable because the cost adds up no matter that brand you get).
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
Let me just start by saying that I am not a nursing mother I have never been a mother to anyone but my dogs. However I have had a reoccurring breast and infection for 9 months now, I did not know about these until a friend gave me some she would not be using and they have been the biggest lifesaver ever! I love these!!! So if you're a nursing mom or unfortunately like me and suffer from reoccurring breast infections Or mastitis, this right here is your best friend. Trust Me!! Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads
Genevieve M.
Marlton
I leaked a whole lot in the beginning after having my baby and still have times now where I randomly leak a ton and these have never ever had a problem holding all the milk! They are thin enough that they are totally comfortable but thick enough to provide comfort against your nipples which are super sensitive for a few weeks! I have already gone through two full boxes of these and plan on continuing to purchase them throughout my nursing journey.
Jordan N.
Hilton Head Island
These pads work great for me. I have a lot of leakage at night and I out of the opposite breast. When the pads are full the milk doesn’t leak or leave a moist feeling. The amount of milk the pads can hold is impressive.
Raven G.
Where can you purchase these?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I find the material scratchy, do you?
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Do they stick to the bra?
Pretty K.
Cleveland, OH
Are they itchy ir uncomfertable at all i feel like they would be itchy?
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Does anyone ever leak through, while using these?

back