BY LANSINOH #1 in Nursing Pads

#1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US. Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb lining that provides leak proof coverage. A unique breathable waterproof layer keeps clothing protected, and the contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet. Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.

• I have never breast fed before but I am with my son due i...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new nursing pad and I need some...1 Answers
  • How much are they? And where can I get them ? 4 Answers
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
These pads were a lifesaver, especially in my early days of nursing before my supply had regulated itself.  There were so many times when I was saved from embarrassing moments especially after a random let down out in public.  I wore them on a daily basis and absolutely loved them.  These are super absorbent and they also stay in place very well which is exactly what I was looking for.
Gigi A.
10/10 would recommend to nursing moms! They are super absorbent & hold tons of milk. When I wake up in the morning I don't have any leaking & no milk all over my clothes and the bed! They're super compact and don't take up too much space in the diaper bag. I can wear one pair all day and won't leak. Not expensive either :)
Jessica C.
Victorville, CA
I used these when I was nursing my son they were the best. I was using another brand when my mom bought these for me and I didn't think that they were going to be good enough because they were so thin. They actually ended up working so well I stopped buying the other brand and only used these.
Leslie T.
I honestly don't know why this isn't a top 10 nursing pad. I really like them! They're thin, hold a lot of milk, and are individually wrapped. (If you are breastfeeding for the long haul, I'd recommend just buying reusable because the cost adds up no matter that brand you get).
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
The best nursing pads that I have found.  They are super absorbent and I don't have to worry about changing them all the time while out and about or at work.  They are also incredibly comfortable and it makes it so that I can't even notice they are in my bra.
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
Let me just start by saying that I am not a nursing mother I have never been a mother to anyone but my dogs. However I have had a reoccurring breast and infection for 9 months now, I did not know about these until a friend gave me some she would not be using and they have been the biggest lifesaver ever! I love these!!! So if you're a nursing mom or unfortunately like me and suffer from reoccurring breast infections Or mastitis, this right here is your best friend. Trust Me!! Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads
Genevieve M.
Marlton
I leaked a whole lot in the beginning after having my baby and still have times now where I randomly leak a ton and these have never ever had a problem holding all the milk! They are thin enough that they are totally comfortable but thick enough to provide comfort against your nipples which are super sensitive for a few weeks! I have already gone through two full boxes of these and plan on continuing to purchase them throughout my nursing journey.
Jordan N.
Hilton Head Island
These pads work great for me. I have a lot of leakage at night and I out of the opposite breast. When the pads are full the milk doesn’t leak or leave a moist feeling. The amount of milk the pads can hold is impressive.
Halena H.
They're really absorbent and always feel dry. I would sometimes leak so much that I'd have to change the pads multiple times but never leaked or felt wet. I gave 4 stars because I had to stop sticking it to my bras because when pulling them off, then back on, after feeding my baby, they would partially peel off the bra, exposing the adhesive; having sore nipples stuck to tape is no fun.
hazel l.
This has been one of my favorite nursing pads, it absorbs pretty well and more than a few other ones I’ve tried. It’s sticks to your bra so it won’t move like the washable nursing pads. I recommend it. Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads
Raven G.
Where can you purchase these?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I find the material scratchy, do you?
Pretty K.
Cleveland, OH
Are they itchy ir uncomfertable at all i feel like they would be itchy?
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Do they stick to the bra?
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Does anyone ever leak through, while using these?

Walmart