BY LANSINOH #1 in Nursing Pads

#1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US. Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb lining that provides leak proof coverage. A unique breathable waterproof layer keeps clothing protected, and the contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet. Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.

• I have never breast fed before but I am with my son due i...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new nursing pad and I need some...1 Answers
  • How much are they? And where can I get them ? 4 Answers
Rachel D.
These work really well for me! I tried going the reusable pads route but they would just fill with milk and start to smell. I was worried the moisture against my chest would grow bad bacteria and cause infection or effect my baby's nursing which I didn't want to risk. These pads wick the moisture away and I'm able to wear a pair through the entire night and then a new pair the entire day. I have a good amount of letdown and leakage and don't need to change the pads during the day which is nice because the price adds up. I like the softness of these pads. I've also tried the Target version of these and, because of the better price, will be buying those instead of these. They aren't quite as soft as the Lansinoh.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
These pads were a lifesaver, especially in my early days of nursing before my supply had regulated itself.  There were so many times when I was saved from embarrassing moments especially after a random let down out in public.  I wore them on a daily basis and absolutely loved them.  These are super absorbent and they also stay in place very well which is exactly what I was looking for.
Halena H.
They're really absorbent and always feel dry. I would sometimes leak so much that I'd have to change the pads multiple times but never leaked or felt wet. I gave 4 stars because I had to stop sticking it to my bras because when pulling them off, then back on, after feeding my baby, they would partially peel off the bra, exposing the adhesive; having sore nipples stuck to tape is no fun.
Gigi A.
10/10 would recommend to nursing moms! They are super absorbent & hold tons of milk. When I wake up in the morning I don't have any leaking & no milk all over my clothes and the bed! They're super compact and don't take up too much space in the diaper bag. I can wear one pair all day and won't leak. Not expensive either :)
magan p.
Locust Grove
These are the best disposable nursing pads! They are very efficient! You can buy them pretty much anywhere and they are very affordable. They definitely did the job! I buy these are all my mom to be friends to start their breastfeeding journey
Heather D.
Athens
So glad I had these!! I got a pack that has three boxes of these and I honestly only needed one, but all moms are different some may use more than others anyways they worked great when I needed them! Glad it was this brand. I had a different kind with my first and they just didn’t stay in place like these do!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
The best nursing pads that I have found.  They are super absorbent and I don't have to worry about changing them all the time while out and about or at work.  They are also incredibly comfortable and it makes it so that I can't even notice they are in my bra.
Leslie T.
I honestly don't know why this isn't a top 10 nursing pad. I really like them! They're thin, hold a lot of milk, and are individually wrapped. (If you are breastfeeding for the long haul, I'd recommend just buying reusable because the cost adds up no matter that brand you get).
Garyelle N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! Saved me from many embarrassing leaks while starting to nurse and when weaning from nursing. Doesn't feel wet or bulky. Goes smooth under clothes. I continue to wear these as we wean and will definitely wear with my next babies as well.
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
Let me just start by saying that I am not a nursing mother I have never been a mother to anyone but my dogs. However I have had a reoccurring breast and infection for 9 months now, I did not know about these until a friend gave me some she would not be using and they have been the biggest lifesaver ever! I love these!!! So if you're a nursing mom or unfortunately like me and suffer from reoccurring breast infections Or mastitis, this right here is your best friend. Trust Me!! Lansinoh® Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads
Raven G.
Where can you purchase these?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I find the material scratchy, do you?
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Do they stick to the bra?
Pretty K.
Cleveland, OH
Are they itchy ir uncomfertable at all i feel like they would be itchy?
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Does anyone ever leak through, while using these?