BY LANSINOH

For breastfeeding mothers Soothes and relieves sore nipples Cooling relief on contact Absorbent Reusable Created to provide instant cooling relief of sore nipples.  They soothe and comfort sensitive skin on contact and protect the delicate nipple area to enhance breastfeeding success. Get technology relieves sore nipples Soothing gel cools on contact Absorbent gel helps prevent leakage Unique soft fabric layer forms protective barrier to prevent bra friction and allow heating Reusable for up to 72 hours For over 20 years Lansinoh has developed products that provide relief and comfort to millions of breastfeeding mothers and their babies helping them enjoy the special bond that begins with breastfeeding and lasts a lifetime. ; *For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned. see more...

• I've used the Ameda soothing gel pads before...is Lansinoh better?1 Answers
  • Yes or no? I have sore nipples from biting breast feeder and need...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy these for the cheapest price?5 Answers
Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads
  • "Can you say life saver, they gave it to me at the hospital when i had my first daughter, let me tell you it was a gift from God, it made everything better i had a hard time with breast feeding and these were amazing i would use it and than wash it and put it back in the pouch and put it in the refrigerator and bammmmmm soothing sensation as soon as i put them back on " in 9 reviews
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are life savers. After the first 2 weeks of breastfeeding my newborn. I had cracked nipples due to latching problem and these gel pad helped soothe the pain when I wasn’t breastfeeding. I gave it a 4 stars because unfortunately after my breasts would leak a little the pad would move all over and I would have milk all over my bra. So I recommend using it for a small amount of time or using a disposable nursing pad on the bra side. Bonus is they are reusable.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After a week of cracked and painful nipples when my daughter was born, my mom bought me a pack of these in hopes they would help me find relief. OH. MY. GOD!!! These were a lifesaver! I have bought them for every friend's baby shower since so they don't have to go without for even a week. I felt like the creams and oils just made them worse and these gel pads gave me such relief and also the pressure/protection from my nipples rubbing on clothes was a true lifesaver. I only needed them for the first couple weeks, but I would recommend these to any new mom!
Keshia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LIFESAVER SOOTHER! Must have when starting to breastfeed. It will make your girls feel so much better. I would store it in the fridge for an hour before application. No regrets here!
Jessica O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do not overlook these when prepping for a new baby!! These are LIFESAVERS. I didn't have them w my first child but I had them w my second and they helped me get through the first 2 weeks of breastfeeding. I highly suggest getting these. They're cheap and they work very well.
Jessica C.
Queenstown, MD
I truly thought these were a waste of money... Maybe I got lucky and didn't have pain like some people, but it never got to a point where I needed more than lanolin. I used these at the very beginning and found the lanolin was a much better relief. Been breast feeding 2 months now and never thought these were necessary. I say save your money and skip these.
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Greatest things on earth for a breastfeeding momma!!! Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads help to eliminate the pain caused by newborns and babies learning to nurse. If you can find them on sale like I did at Ralphs I highly recommend stocking up. These will be one of the most essential items for a first time mom. I would recommend these to anyone that is breastfeeding or will breastfeed.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Those first few months of breast-feeding can be a little painful at times and these are excellent. I was recommended to use these by a lactation consultant in the hospital when I started breast-feeding. They're even greater if you put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before applying.
Chelsey D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These helped with my soreness when I first started breastfeeding. I just kept them cold when I wasn't using them, then I'd just pop them right on after nursing. Definitely will buy for my soon-to-be daughter.
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are AMAZING!! After about a week of pumping it was almost unbearable because of what your nipple s go through. I used these as directed for the next 72 hours off and on and it was really a miracle worker. Very soothing and definitely worth the price!
Carrie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These saved my nipples after each time I came home with baby and the first month of breast feeding. Definitely a must for new moms and after welcoming another new bundle.
Danielle N.
Where can I buy these for the cheapest price?
Morgan  M.
Ardmore, OK
Yes or no? I have sore nipples from biting breast feeder and need to know people's thought please
Renata M.
Lawrence, MA
Now being pregnant again and about to give birth i was wondering is there is a multipack ? I got it from the hospital last time 3yrs ago and wanted to be able to purchase more than a pair but was looking to maybe save some money
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've used the Ameda soothing gel pads before...is Lansinoh better?