Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads

Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads provide instant cooling relief to soothe and heal sore nipples so moms can continue to breastfeed. The gel pads are safe, absorbent and can be reused for up to 72 hours. They come with a fabric backing to help protect sensitive nipples from rubbing against clothing. Made from glycerin, Soothies Gel Pads are vegan.

• Soothes, relieves & helps heal sore nipples
  • Instant, cooling pain relief
  • Fabric backing protects nipples from friction
  • #1 selling gel pad for breastfeeding moms

[product:lansinoh-soothies-gel-pads-1-pair] How well do these work and how long do they last? Never used them but i need to
Is this a well needed item and do they help when you have cracked nipples?
Do these also work if your nipples have already cracked? Or is it just for when they are sore?
Start your review of Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Can you say life saver, they gave it to me at the hospital when i had my first daughter, let me tell you it was a gift from God, it made everything better i had a hard time with breast feeding and these were amazing i would use it and than wash it and put it back in the pouch and put it in the refrigerator and bammmmmm soothing sensation as soon as i put them back on ” in 9 reviews
Guttenberg, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had purchased these at a Walmart after my son had turned about two months old his feeding had increased so much that my nipples were becoming sore and I read that these would help. They definitely did I loved having these gel pads they are nice and cooling and it would help my nipples have a faster calm down after feeding the only bad part of it is that they don’t last very long.
Sonoma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pads. I am a first time mama and when my baby boy was born breast feeding took a toll on my breasts. I tried not use nipple creams and oils as I didn’t want my baby to have trouble latching, but these pads were my saviors! I would pop the in the freezer and would instantly soothe!
These helped so much when I was dealing with sore nipples, I had to work hard teaching my son to latch properly. It took about 2 months of painful latching till he finally got it right but these helped sooth my poor nipples. I looked forward to putting them on after a nursing and pumping session.
Lumberton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my favorite soothies. If you plan on nursing you need these! My first week of nursing I had bleeding nipples, blisters, milk blebs.. I was just in pain. My only relief was applying these soothies after feedings. I am due this March with baby #2 and I will be buying these again. The best part is how long they last. I refused them for a few days.
Great doesn't hurt my breast when taking off. And i woyld most definitely recommend its a good value because you get a lot in the box. Theres nothing i woukd do to change it. Its just truky s blessing to have in your diaper bag. Go out a buy buy buy if your brestfeeding.
Eaton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh, I can’t rave enough. These were absolutely a must-have when I began breastfeeding. My nipples were very sore and I was willing to try anything to get some relief. These pads were in my price range and worked so well I definitely recommend to any breastfeeding momma.
Ashland, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great for nursing mamas to help with sore nipples. However, the cooling/soothing effect isn’t very long lasting. They are convenient but pricey considering you can achieve the same effect with a cotton round wet and semi-frozen or out of the fridge.
Ft Wainwright , AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my nipple were severely cracked and sore sore these were an excellent fix. Only downside was once she began leaking the adhesive wasn’t as strong and I find myself replace them often. However for quick soothing relief I’d still recommend these.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVEEE their hell pads. It was soooo soothing for me. I wish they had ones that last longer than 3 days because I would be upset everytime I had to throw them away but I loved them. It definitely relaxes my nipples and made them less soar. I would highly recommend these . They just need to last longer or sell more in one package ..
Pinedale, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These soothies are so nice! So great for nursing mamas! I used them more at the beginning of my nursing journey, but still use them occasionally. They are a little pricey and I don’t feel like they work as well if you try to refuse them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Lansinoh® Soothies® Gel Pads How well do these work and how long do they last? Never used them but i need to
Shakeela L. • 2 years ago
They are very soothing , I still use them as my choice of breast pads.