BY LANSINOH #66 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump. A Smarter Way to Pump! Lansinoh's New Smartpump ™ Double Electric Breastpump uses Bluetooth ® technology to connect seamlessly to the Lansinoh Baby App to track pumping sessions, baby's activites and more, simplifying your pumping routine. Three customizable pumping styles mimic baby's natural feeding pattern to maximize milk production and comfort. Hygienic closed system design guarantees no milk backup in tubing or motor for easier cleaning. The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump Includes: Two sizes of ComfortFit ™ flanges with soft Flexible rims for ideal fit and comfort Cooler bag with ice pack, four bottles Two bottle stands and a carrying tote Lansinoh's wide-neck bottles make milk transfer easier and are compatible with the Lansinoh ® NaturalWave ® Nipple, so you can pump Store and feed baby All with the same bottle. The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump Features: Connects to your smartphone and the Lansinoh Baby App for tracking, reminders and more 3 customizable pumping styles mimic baby's natural feeding patterns to maximize milk production Hygienic, closed system keeps milk from entering tubing or motor to help prevent mold and bacteria Independently adjustable suction and comfort modes BPA and BPS Free Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries for on the go pumping (batteries not included) Baby > BABY ACCESSORIES > DIAPER PAILS > DIAPER DISPOSAL SYSTEMS. Baby & Toddler > Diapering > Diaper Pail Accessories.

• I'm wondering how this pump worked for other moms? Is it ...3 Answers
Fiona A.
Tinker AFB, OK
I researched a lot of different pumps and finally settled on this one... I absolutely love it! The option of use batteries or plug into an outlet is great and makes it easily portable! The rubber on the flanges is a nice touch and makes a soft and great seal while pumping. :) Simple to use, light and portable, plus it can connect to an app on your phone to track your pumping sessions.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I love this pump! Lansinoh also has the best customer service!!! I have 4 of these pumps.... Anytime I have had a problem with my pumps, they send me a new one right away. i exclusively pump due to latching issues and I will use no other pump other than this one! It's the best!!!
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
Love it so much ! I had the Ameda at first and thought it was good then went to the store and decided to grab this one and the Ameda was sent away. I love this it's comfortable it's easy to put together and take apart you can use mam bottles with it as well. It comes with everything you need ! Love it !
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
I received one of these free from Paren't Tested Paren't Approved and I love it! My son is 12 weeks old and I'm an exclusive pumper. Pumping 6-7 times a day, I like to know how much I make, but I never remember to keep track. This pump makes it so much easier to track how much I pump and how often! It's so easy to use, it has 9 different expression styles, and it's really easy to clean! I also love the lansinoh "momma" bottles! My son used to only like dr Browns, but he loves these too! I came from a medela PISA and I still love that pump, but I primarily use this one! It's so convenient, especially if you pump a ton like I do!
Julia F.
I am so glad I convinced my husband to buy this for me. I had planned to exclusively breastfeed but wanted to have the pump in case I wasn't able to. After the second week of just breastfeeding my son stopped latching on correctly and so I started to pump. Now I am exclusively pumping and this pump has made it so easy to do.
Nicki J.
Olathe, KS
This pump is fantastic. After my other big brand name pump died on me out of nowhere, my hubby picked this one up for me. I had no idea what I was missing until I got this pump. The flanges are cushioned, so very comfortable. The settings are easy to use. And the pumping unit is a lot less clunky. I can't recommend this highly enough for pumping!
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Is a great pump the smart part of it doesn't always work so it doesn't save my pump sessions ! But rd great for at home or on the go !!
camren s.
We bought this pump half way through the pregnancy because it was on sale & a double pump, husband was hesitant at first. I’m am so glad we did!! I love it! The pump works great (we’re on week 5 of using it, I exclusively pump due to tongue tie issues so it’s used a lot) I love that I can pump both sides at once. The app is super helpful, I track all feedings & pump sessions, helpful to know how much he is eating and remembering when he last ate! Easy to clean & not too loud. I would definitely recommend this pump if ever asked!
Monica D.
Anchorage, AK
I'm wondering how this pump worked for other moms? Is it easy to clean? Is it loud? Does the app really help? If you tried this pump please let me know! :)