BY LANSINOH #41 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump. A Smarter Way to Pump! Lansinoh's New Smartpump ™ Double Electric Breastpump uses Bluetooth ® technology to connect seamlessly to the Lansinoh Baby App to track pumping sessions, baby's activites and more, simplifying your pumping routine. Three customizable pumping styles mimic baby's natural feeding pattern to maximize milk production and comfort. Hygienic closed system design guarantees no milk backup in tubing or motor for easier cleaning. The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump Includes: Two sizes of ComfortFit ™ flanges with soft Flexible rims for ideal fit and comfort Cooler bag with ice pack, four bottles Two bottle stands and a carrying tote Lansinoh's wide-neck bottles make milk transfer easier and are compatible with the Lansinoh ® NaturalWave ® Nipple, so you can pump Store and feed baby All with the same bottle. The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump Features: Connects to your smartphone and the Lansinoh Baby App for tracking, reminders and more 3 customizable pumping styles mimic baby's natural feeding patterns to maximize milk production Hygienic, closed system keeps milk from entering tubing or motor to help prevent mold and bacteria Independently adjustable suction and comfort modes BPA and BPS Free Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries for on the go pumping (batteries not included) Baby > BABY ACCESSORIES > DIAPER PAILS > DIAPER DISPOSAL SYSTEMS. Baby & Toddler > Diapering > Diaper Pail Accessories.

• I'm wondering how this pump worked for other moms? Is it ...3 Answers
Yasmine N.
Modesto, Ca
Love! Bought this at target it had a 20% off cartwheel so I got it for around 160. It has an app & can connect to your phone with Bluetooth so easy to keep track of how much milk you produced. Everything you get is a great deal! It’s also battery operated so you can take it anywhere without having to be stuck to the wall. I was using a manual pump only getting out a half to one ounce each breast first time using this I was able to get 2-3 oz
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
I love how this connects to my phone. It makes it so easy to keep track of how much milk I produce. It’s so easy to put the actual pump together and isn’t painful at all. This is the first time I’ve pumped but i had been told multiple stories of how painful it would be. The first time I used it was a breeze. Since then it’s only gotten easier and faster to pump.
Sarah C.
I have mixed feelings about this pump. I get more milk from this than from the hospital grade Medela pump. It’s fairly quiet and small and has the option to run on batteries. However. Replacement parts and accessories are super hard to get. I’m using the Medela shields because lansinoh only has two sizes and neither work for me. The duck bill membranes work great and last longer than Medela’s, and are only 2.50 each on Lansinoh’s website, but shipping is so much that it would cost $16 for two membranes!!! My only other issue is that the paint on the buttons wore off within two weeks.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I love this pump! Lansinoh also has the best customer service!!! I have 4 of these pumps.... Anytime I have had a problem with my pumps, they send me a new one right away. i exclusively pump due to latching issues and I will use no other pump other than this one! It's the best!!!
Fiona A.
Midwest City, OK
I researched a lot of different pumps and finally settled on this one... I absolutely love it! The option of use batteries or plug into an outlet is great and makes it easily portable! The rubber on the flanges is a nice touch and makes a soft and great seal while pumping. :) Simple to use, light and portable, plus it can connect to an app on your phone to track your pumping sessions.
Danielle C.
Cumberland, RI
I've been using the pump for the past six weeks and haven't had a problem with it yet! I was pretty overwhelmed when choosing a pump and this was one of the (many) options that was covered by my insurance.  The app has a number of features, but the only one I've really utilized so far is tracking how many ounces / how long I pump each time. Assuming every one is different, but I would definitely recommend this pump based on my experience thus far.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
The valves can tear and cause pump to malfunction. The smart app wasn’t very practical or helpful to me. I don’t think it synced correctly. I’m happy that the product was covered by my insurance and the company has excellent customer service. My baby is 7 weeks old and I’m on my second pump. The pump automatically shuts off after an hour. I’m impressed with customer service but not the product.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I love this pump! The most convenient thing about it is that it's also battery powered which is an important feature for on the go moms! I don't pump as much any more unless family is baby sitting. It also has Bluetooth so you can sync it with the app to keep track of how long you're pumping and how much. They're app is very helpful especially in the beginning. My baby is almost 8 months old now. I also love that when you start the pump it times how long you've been pumping on the screen. It also shows how much battery you have left on the screen if you choose to use that feature. It's pretty quiet and very easy to travel with. It's also light weight. I love the entire Lansinoh system (bottles and pumping) and I would buy again i choose to have another baby in the future!
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this pump! I went out and spent good money on it after my medela pump in style I got thru my insurance wasn't getting my milk out. This one can run on batteries sonyour not stuck to the plug, the flanges are much more comfortable, there a timer so you don't have to try and remember how long you've been pumping, and it connect to your phone thru Bluetooth to track your pumping session. The bags go directly into he pump so you can store right after pumping! Well worth the money
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
5 stars for this pump! I love that it connects via Bluetooth with my iPhone to track pumping and feeding. It’s not too loud. Very easy to clean and store. Comes with milk storage bottles that can also be converted to drinking bottles. Yes it makes noise but it is bearable. Very functional. Best pump I’ve used and I’ve used 3. Highly recommend!
Monica D.
Anchorage, AK
I'm wondering how this pump worked for other moms? Is it easy to clean? Is it loud? Does the app really help? If you tried this pump please let me know! :)