Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Hannah H.Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Katie P.Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Laura B.

BY LANSINOH #32 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump offers advanced technology at an affordable price. It is the only pump that offers independent control of three different pumping styles and eight levels of suction to maximize milk production and comfort. The closed system design guarantees that milk won't back up into the motor, and prevents mold and bacteria from forming. The pump's ComfortFit™ flanges have a soft, flexible rim for ideal fit and comfort.

Stephanie L.
I got the Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Electric Breast Pump complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. It is small, compact, and discreet for on the go.
Kelly C.
Peabody, MA
Have this product on my registry, and from all the reviews ive read this seems like a good breast pump. I'm expecting and Would love to be able to get this and actually see how well it works.
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
I received the lansinoh pump from influenster to review, I absolutely love this pump ! & I love that there is 3 different settings to make pumping easier!
Kayla E.
Boise, ID
I love this breast pump! It's easy to use, easy to clean, and it pumps really well. I love the lansinoh brand and this pump certainly did not disappoint.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this pump and I exclusively pump for my little guy. I love it and I honestly have no complaints! It's gentle but gets the job done!
Alseanna D.
Richland, WA
Its a more cost effective option pump then most. It does work well, but it is not as powerful as some of the others on the market.
Savannah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had this pump for my first child and it worked well. The parts were easly to clean and keep up with. I would recommend.
Amanda S.
Burneyville, OK
Thanks for the pump! Saved me a trip to the store! :) Love the pump. Works great! Easy to use and quiet!
Keshia M.
This is a good pump for the price. My only complaint is the suction is not the best. It does a good job. I
Rachel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This pump doesn't have the best suction and tends to not perform as well after a year.
Kashonda D.
Duncanville, TX
How can I receive this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes? Any suggestions???
maria H.
Has anyone really used this does it really work I want to buy it but I'm not sure can anyone tell me what are the con's and the
Yvonne S.
Cypress, TX
I have used Ameda and want to know how the suction compares? it would take me 20 minutes to pump 4 oz and I need a better alternative. I am interested in this product as it wasn't available when I had the last baby. Thanks!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is your favorite & least favorite thing about this pump?
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
How much is this? And is it worth it?