Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Hannah H.Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Katie P.Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Laura B.

BY LANSINOH #32 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump offers advanced technology at an affordable price. It is the only pump that offers independent control of three different pumping styles and eight levels of suction to maximize milk production and comfort. The closed system design guarantees that milk won't back up into the motor, and prevents mold and bacteria from forming. The pump's ComfortFit™ flanges have a soft, flexible rim for ideal fit and comfort.

Krista N.
Hackensack, NJ
Just had a baby a few days ago and couldn't get the baby to latch. The double pump makes it super easy to pump so that the baby can get my milk even though she doesn't latch. It's easy to put together, has a timer on the screen which I love and you can use batteries with it to make it wireless! We love this pump! Had a ameda pump as well and it was giving me nothing but problems!
Lovely C.
Received this pump complimentary for testing purposes from influenster and I have to say, my favorite features are: the timer on the monitor which keeps you informed on how long you've been pumping, the compactness of the whole device, and the bottle holders to prevent spilling your precious liquid gold! I work part time and have found it to be very convenient :)
Shanay H.
I received this pump ( and the manual version ) as a baby shower gift. My little one was just born 10/16/15 only 6 days old as I write this review and I must say I love this pump. I hear so many mothers complain about how their pumps don't work, and I'm over here like " I'm pumping 6oz and still breastfeeding." I will by far recommend this pump.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
I bought this pump after reading a lot of great reviews for it. I wasn't a huge fan of it. It used batteries like crazy! It does have an option to plug in, but I just didn't have a place to plug in and pump comfortably. It would lose suction if it wasn't put together 'just' right, which is very frustrating when you are in the middle of pumping.
Christina M.
I received this product in a box box. I've tried many breast pumps and this by far is the best. It is the easiest to use, most effective, and least painful pump I've used. I get more when i pump with this pump than any other. It is the only pump I will use now. I've used this pump for 6 months now and will use it for any future children.
Samantha H.
Austin, TX
I received my Signature Pro double electric breast pump from @Influenster @LansinohUSA. I absolutely love the size, portability, and ease of use. When I'm busy chasing around a 3 year old and trying to pump for my newborn, the efficiency in pumping and quick clean-up is absolutely amazing. Lifesaver!!
traci m.
Lorain , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What a great pump! The digital display is such a nice feature to have with the timer and strength bar. There are multiple settings for strength and technique which allows you to pump as effectively as possible. I recommend this pump to any mom looking for a reliable pump.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Received this pump complimentary for testing purposes from influenster and I must say, I LOVE IT! I love that it's not as big and bulky as some of the other breast pumps I've seen. Was also very easy to get comfortable with. Highly recommend.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best purchase I've made! A friend loaned me a cheaper pump and it took me 20 min to get four ounces, with this pumps I've cut my time in half! It takes ten min to get four ounces and in a 20 min session I've gotten up to 12 ounces
Chloe J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and was thoroughly impressed! The different settings made it easier for me to get comfortable and the stands on the bottles kept them from falling over!
Kashonda D.
Duncanville, TX
How can I receive this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes? Any suggestions???
maria H.
Has anyone really used this does it really work I want to buy it but I'm not sure can anyone tell me what are the con's and the
Yvonne S.
Cypress, TX
I have used Ameda and want to know how the suction compares? it would take me 20 minutes to pump 4 oz and I need a better alternative. I am interested in this product as it wasn't available when I had the last baby. Thanks!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is your favorite & least favorite thing about this pump?
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
How much is this? And is it worth it?